Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? (8423 Views)

Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu / Reflections On The Man Nnamdi Kanu; By -chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. / Yusuf Buhari And The Scar From Bike Accident (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Proletariat: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
I know we all have our doubts already due to the long delay it took for the IPOB cabal to address the allegations of Nnamdi Kanu's death and the presence of an impostor pretending to be the late Nnamdi Kanu.

We also saw the condolence message from the Turkish Diplomat who was kanu's adviser.

We also saw the leaked picture of the face cloning of a new Nnamdi Kanu.

Now, carefully analyse the below pictures and see if this old looking man that resembles Ifeanyi Araraume, the former Senator and Imo state Governoship aspirant/candidate, is the same person the IPOB cabal is trying to pass off as the late Nnamdi Kanu who was known to be young and with a fresh face.

The allegations of an imposter seems to have become heightened.

Where did the IPOB cabal get this GrandFather from, pretending to be the young looking Nnamdi Kanu that has a hunchback?

Notice the difference in direction of the scar of fake Kanu in Pic 2 and the late Kanu in Pic 3.

Why does the fake Kanu have a facial scar direction of Sen Ifeanyi Araraume from below the eye towards the ear, while the late Kanu had his own facial scar from below the eye towards the nose?

We now demand for a recent DNA test to confirm the existence of the real Nnamdi Kanu.

The last picture is of Sen Ifeanyi Araraume.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
grin grin
The angel that will recklessly try to send me to Nigeria in my next life will be in for a huge shocker.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by LarryBee1k: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
T

63 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by BabaO2: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Photo+videoshop

9 Likes

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Proletariat: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin
The angel that will recklessly try to send me to Nigeria in my next life will be in for a huge shocker.

I swear, the cabal must think we are Idiots and want to be addressing us like Idiots the way Kanu used to address his IPOB zombies he never respected.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Herdsmen: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Any IPOB that reply this post is a fool like Kemi

3 Likes

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Proletariat: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Herdsmen:
Any IPOB that reply this post is a fool like Kemi

The IPOB cabals must have given the Plastic Surgeon a wrong picture to clone the new face.

See Senator Ifeanyi Araraume below.

Why does this new Kanu impostor look more like Sen Araraume, instead of looking like Nnamdi Kanu?

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by SpatialKing(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
He always had that mark on his face

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Staro: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
OP
KANU is 52yrs.
He's not a small boy

1 Like

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Proletariat: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
SpatialKing:
He always had that mark on his face

My brother, thank you for providing more evidence to buttress our claims

We have always known the cabal will make a mistake.

Please compare the direction of the scar in the pictures below.

Pic 1 is Original Kanu
Pic 2 and 3 is impostor Kanu

Original Kanu has a scar that is directed from below his eye towards his nose.
Impostor Kanu has a scar that is directed from below the same eye towards his ear.

Why is IPOB cabal toying with the truth?

The whole world desreves to know about this impostor.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by bennyxt: 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Proletariat:
[s]I know we all have our doubts already due to the long delay it took for the IPOB cabal to address the allegations of Nnamdi Kanu's death and the presence of an impostor pretending to be the late Nnamdi Kanu.

We also saw the condolence message from the Turkish Diplomat who was kanu's adviser.

We also saw the leaked picture of the face cloning of a new Nnamdi Kanu.

Now, carefully analyse the below pictures and see if this old looking man that resembles Ifeanyi Araraume, the former Senator and Imo state Governoship aspirant/candidate, is the same person the IPOB cabal is trying to pass off as the late Nnamdi Kanu who was known to be young and with a fresh face.

The allegations of an imposter seems to have become heightened.

Where did the IPOB cabal get this GrandFather from, pretending to be the young looking Nnamdi Kanu that has a hunchback?

We now demand for a recent DNA test to confirm the existence of the real Nnamdi Kanu.

The last picture is of Sen Ifeanyi Araraume.[/s]

Afonja I know you are confused with Igbo light skin, you see one light skin person, and you think it's another person because light skin is not common in your region. Were you expecting him to look like afonja below? We are not the same people okay, we don't look like. Even white people can tell the difference between Igbo/Biafrans from afonjas who are very dark skin and look like south sudanese.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Proletariat: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
bennyxt:

Afonja I know you are confused with Igbo light skin, you see one light skin person, and you think it's another person. Where you expecting him to look like afonja below? We are not the same people okay, we don't look like. Even white people can tell the difference between Igbo/Biafrans from afonjas who are very dark skin.

You seem to be a professor of facial scars, kindly analyse the difference in direction of the scar in the 2 pictures below.

Pic 1 is the late Kanu.
Pic 2 is the impostor Kanu.

Abi human scar dey change direction every Wednesday?

Professor of scars, kindly educate us on this change in facial scar direction.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Proletariat: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Staro:
OP
KANU is 52yrs.
He's not a small boy

Look at the scar direction.

Don't let the IPOB cabal fool you.

Why the delay to do a live video, yet they still made a mistake in the direction of the facial scar during the cloning?

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by jumper524(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kanu had no black dot in his fore head..

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Proletariat: 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
bigeliot:
Op u are a mumu man

I be mumu, but explain why the scar has changed direction between Pic 1 (Late Kanu) and Pic 2 (Impostor Kanu)?

I am waiting for your explanation.

IPOB cabals are just laughing at you their loyal customer, while Kanu's departed soul is troubled by this cloning.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Proletariat: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
jumper524:
Kanu had no black dot in his fore head..

I am sure the Impostor might even be a Muslim?

Wetin concern Muslim man with Biafra agenda?

The Guy man collect him money sharply, he even recently complained that people are giving money to church but are not asking when Jesus is coming, while people are not contributing money to IPOB but are asking when Biafra is coming.

Maye pass Maga, Maga pass Mugu, na Mumu go suffer am.

This one na real Italian Job ooo.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by LarryBee1k: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Y

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Exc2000: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
cool

RIP

Lamidi Cownu

this imposter just they yarn nonsense with his igbotic accent and bad English

Emma Power and other Ipob cabals can do better

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by BIAFRAisBURIED: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2020

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Covidodo: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
LarryBee1k:

OSU slave from biafra. LAMIDI KAWNU is dead. Stop being stupid
Ew !
See disgusting osu mai galas

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Proletariat: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
I have been hearing of human cloning and facial cloning, but I never thought it was possible until this Kanu's cloning.

They almost finish work if not for the mistakes that we have now noticed?

It must have been the hurry to quickly finish the operation and do a live video as the wild fire of allegation was growing into an inferno.

I ask again, can a direction of facial scar change?

Is it because today is Wednesday?

Is there any rational explanation for this change in facial scar direction?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by flokii: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
I was wondering myself.. could the albino truly be alive grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by jayson87: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is ISMAIL from SOMALIA

it is Ismail el Somani

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Miracle1991: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
From a reliable source,I can swear that KANU is dead.
Ipob brought an impostor in order to continue collecting money from their financiers.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by tamdun: 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kanu El sudani, it's payback time, enjoy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Proletariat: 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Miracle1991:
From a reliable source,I can swear that KANU is dead.
Ipob brought an impostor in order to continue collecting money from their financiers.

Even without a reliable source, can there be any explanation for the change in facial scar?

The truth of an impostor is staring us right in the face with clues that are hidden in plain sight.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by HopeSpencer: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Old Lamidi Cownu
Vs
Imposter......pics

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Sctests: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Proletariat:

I swear, the cabal must think we are Idiots and want to be addressing us like Idiots the way Kanu used to address his IPOB zombies he never respected.

These buharideens are trying to push a rock over a mountains.

Their propaganda no even get better 'aroma' like Jubril El sudani own, e be like ewedu wey don sour. grin

Make dem collect billions give BMC to make their propaganda get small curry and maggi. This their 'Kanu is dead' work still resemble amateur work. grin

Make una come do IT for Afara ukwu, we go teach them well. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by GamalNasser: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lol hilarious shhit grin grin cheesy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamawa Orders Closure Of 30 Boarding Schools Over Insecurity / GEJ - Opposition Wants To Bring Us Down / Why Northern Senators Opposed Petroleum Industry Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.