Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Scoliosis Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Scoliosis Surgery (1024 Views)

Doctors Help!!!! Scoliosis Affecting The Sciatic Nerve.. / Best Scoliosis Surgery In India With Best Surgeons / Scoliosis- Please Help Me, I Dont Want To Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scoliosis Surgery by okiisiak007(m): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
I am 18 years old . I was diagnosed with muscular dystrophy that results to scoliosis I noticed my scoliosis early stage on my life . have been to igbogi in Lagos an orthopaedic hospital. I was giving brace to avoid the scoliosis from growing after 2year I went back for an xray .the result was terrible so I was referred to an orthopaedic hospital in Ghana called focus hospital in Ghana . The bill was $30,000 for the scoliosis surgery .after a year of knowing the cost my parent raised money I went for the surgery . due to my severe curve ,they use a method called (traction) it's an apparatus used to stretch the spine I was on it for 3month before the surgery. the surgery is done with rods and screws in my back . am writing this to motivate people with . scoliosis is not something anybody should take for granted . u should see a doctor if u see any sign. to know more add me on Facebook Oki Isiak .
Re: Scoliosis Surgery by Nutase: 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
30000usd is how much in cedis?
Re: Scoliosis Surgery by okiisiak007(m): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
are u in Ghana. I don't know the amount in cedis but it's about 13million in naira
Re: Scoliosis Surgery by okiisiak007(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
are u a scoliosis patient
Re: Scoliosis Surgery by okiisiak007(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
okiisiak007:
are u a scoliosis patient
yes
Re: Scoliosis Surgery by IamAnonymous22: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hey, bro. I'll send you a friend request on Facebook.

(1) (Reply)

Postcoital Bleeding: Bleeding After Sex / Danger !!!! Importation Of GMO Foods Into Nigeria By CHI Farms Ltd.!!!! / Can Erectile Dysfunction Treatments Improve Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.