Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,685 members, 7,820,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development (18337 Views)

Massive Infrastructural Development Ongoing In Ebonyi State (Photos) / $600m Steel Plant Will Be Nigeria’s Highest Non-oil FDI – Gupta / Governor Udom Bags Independent Best Governor Award In FDI and Industrilization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by victorDanladi: 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
I love this thread,it gladdens my heart.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by Virtualaccounts: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
We are experienced Small Business Accountants passionate to see your business thrive through the quality of our Bookkeeping, Accounting and Tax Compliance services.

We are virtual - online, so you don't need to have a permanent Account staff.

Please see signature.

Cheers! smiley

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by lilytender: 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Elslim:
biaafraa.....

oh sorry Na Kano.... but still this is Biafran brain at work

No way, Biafran brain only works on drugs, robbery and kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by naijagobetter(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
gozmok1:
WITH OUR OIL MONEY

NORTHERN PARASITE
BOKOHARAM sympathisers
why not when you use yours to procure arms, drinks and women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by me69: 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Elslim:

because we are developers, we develop anywhere we go unlike others ���
but you forgot to develop your home how smart is that.

The truth is that you will never find better opportunities than in other regions of the country, they welcome you like it is nothing but you are an ungrateful people.

So why don't you call for a Igbo conference and ask your people to leave the north. Just leave, oh oh OK now you know that you need the north more than they need you, without the north Igbo's are finished

4 Likes

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by Ikology(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
me69:
but you forgot to develop your home how smart is that.

The truth is that you will never find better opportunities than in other regions of the country, they welcome you like it is nothing but you are an ungrateful people.

So why don't you call for a Igbo conference and ask your people to leave the north. Just leave, oh oh OK now you know that you need the north more than they need you, without the north Igbo's are dead

The guy you quoted is not Igbo, check his posts. His mission is to derail this thread.
Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
I'm really impressed with what I saw in the photos.

Kudos to whoever made all these possible. That is vision.

Congrats to the people of Kano state.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by abbeyty(m): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
some call them Donkey but i see them as wisest region in Nigeria, North have the best roads in Nigeria, some of the roads lead to their farms are properly tarred

2 Likes

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by Sagay212: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
The country will move forward if we demand accountability from our leaders, whether President, governors, commissioners, senators, LG chairmen, councillors etc. Nigerians need to focus 100% on our devilish politicians and ensure we frustrate them by asking question about how money allocated to them are being used. No body should praise any governor or leader for doing their jobs. They don't use their personal money to carry out these projects and they get paid as leaders. Instead of wasting time agitating for a separate country where the leaders won't fall from heaven, use that energy to force the leaders to do what is right and people should stop supporting corruption whether the fight against it is one sided or not. If somebody is accused of stealing, the question should be - is he/she guilty? if yes then let them suffer for their crime instead of supporting them because they are from your tribe. It is our duties as citizens to know all our leaders especially from the grassroots. You start putting pressure on your grass root leaders who are the closest to you and force them to do the basic things needed around the community before facing the state and federal. I hate when people roll out drums and buy aso ebi and start dancing for the commissioning of a project. That's the most senseless thing any sane human being would do. We need to wake up.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by farouk0403(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
furrr:
Kano has witnessed some rather embracing flooding for a state located in the extreme north of the country (rainfall last for 4 months only) ........

Flood prone areas of kano include
Nomansland in sabon gari area of fagge lga to hajj camp...

The government is building massive drainage canals and reconstructing roads to check the annual flooding...... I hope lagos gov follow suit......

Abokina waya fada ma sabon gari is a no mans land? kar ka bata rawan ka da tsalle mana.
Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
farouk0403:

Abokina waya fada ma sabon gari is a no mans land? kar ka bata rawan ka da tsalle mana.

Baka ka gane Abun da nake nufi ba..... sunan unguwan ne nomansland bawai cewa nayi sabon gari nomansland..... haba kai ma kasan ai bazan fadi haka ba .....nifa dan kano ne...... grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by Newbiee: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Furr, I hail you.
Ganduje is working.
Second term confirmed.
Development of Kano continues 2019.

1 Like

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by farouk0403(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
furrr:

Baka ka gane Abun da nake nufi ba..... sunan unguwan ne nomansland bawai cewa nayi sabon gari nomansland..... haba kai ma kasan ai bazan fadi haka ba .....nifa dan kano ne...... grin

Ayya sorry for the misunderstanding.

gaskiya ka cika bakane, keep the good job coming,

Long live Arewa
Long live Federal republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by claremont(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
furrr:

Thanks Victor for your vote of confidence..... I must say igobs, yorubas, and all nigerians living and working in kano are an integral part of kano without which kano will look a lot different from what it is today..... I must however say that I do understand why you say what you just said..... but must refrain from playing the game of bigotry and not lump an entire tribe of more than 40million people together with the trouble makers.....

Thanx for your understanding

Awesome response. We need more people like you in Nairaland, ethnic bigots and tribal hooligans have taken over threads lately.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by me69: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ikology:

The guy you quoted is not Igbo, check his posts. His mission is to derail this thread.
guys like this dey frustrate me to talk things I no mean
Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Am I permitted to say that KANO is developing faster than NIGERIA?? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Zaria road..... a fed gov road ridden with potholes due to excessive usage untill the state government intervened.....

Tribute to the great dan masanin kano alhaji maitama sule......... Allah sa ka huta ameen..

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by abdeiz(m): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
furrr:
Some recent investors and infrastructural development in kano........ grin

First of GAC motors reps in kano to secure land for construction of assembly plant

Gaskiya kayi kokari

I have to commend you for showing these pictures and providing information about the infrastructural developments going on in kano state.

Quietly and hardworking they go about their business, doing their best for their people with the fear of God, they know that even if they don't pay accounts here, they will in the hereafter.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
More kano inner roads.....

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sabon titi underpass.....

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by Elfaris(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nice one @Furrr kano is really at work.. I hope other Northern governors do same.
Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
satellite photo of completed sabon titi under pass........

Some rural road......

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Some more rural roads

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Rural inner roads

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kano....... a tourist delight...... grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
More.......

More tribute to a true kano hero...... cry

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
May Allah bless his offspring and make jannatul firdaus his abode.... ameen

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
Abubakarsiddeeq:
Am I permitted to say that KANO is developing faster than NIGERIA?? grin grin grin

Kai abubakar u bad ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by Bari22: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
furrr:

Yeah kofar ruwa was redesigned due to its proximity to the airport........ the previous design include destroying and shifting of the airport fence...... for security and obvious reasons it has to be redesigned so as to avoid affecting the aorport.......

It's unfortunate that Ganduje is allowing politics to affect the ordinary citizens of kano the interchange in sabon gari kano is going to be the longest flyover at about 3.4 kilometres and it's going to transform the abubakar rimi (sabon gari market) area to a more lively and easy to access commercial area....but cry I just hope he completes it within his tenure....

The black rhino and dangote deal has suffered some set back..... as dangote is focusing more on his refinery in lagos....... but there is some inside report from the concluded kano economic summit that emir sunusi is woeing some investors to replace dangote part of the deal..... notable among them is GE...... the solar project I mentioned earlier is not part of the black rhino deal......

Malam ka taimaka ka bayyana min identity din ka mana, especially Facebook username. Suna na ibrahim bari, rogo lg. INA so Na samu dan uwa a nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mace Theft: Senators Plot Omo-agege’s Total Shut-out / Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? / GFATM Suspends Activities In Nigeria, Demands Probe By Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.