Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development (18330 Views)

Massive Infrastructural Development Ongoing In Ebonyi State (Photos) / $600m Steel Plant Will Be Nigeria’s Highest Non-oil FDI – Gupta / Governor Udom Bags Independent Best Governor Award In FDI and Industrilization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by jamislaw(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Wao!!! Arewa Mafia we are using our own part of the oil money very well.
Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by MrBONE2(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
Newbiee:
Furr, I hail you.
Ganduje is working.
Second term confirmed.
Development of Kano continues 2019.
No wonder he"The Governor"is pretending to be sleeping to decieve people,I have witness 80% of such projects of the Govt been post by Oups and they all true.
Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by ABOKI9ja: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

I once stayed in gezawa,
Jogana to be precise,

I do see the old railway line, it is still very much active, I guess this new light rail project will follow the same route too as the old,

Gezawa got many industrial clusters,
I did my research, but I wish the kano government can intervene to help increase the allowance and pay of the factory workers, it is too meagre in this recessive economic crunch,

Towards hadeja road to jigawa state I noticed a Polo resort, the government can expand and modernize it for tourism,
Also I observed many trucks laden with live stock-cows especially are transported down south, they pass almost every minute, I wonder where they are bred,

A. A Rano is really expanding in leaps and bounds, I don't know if he still gets his oil from niger,

very Impressive you Know Kano very well

1 Like

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by encryptjay(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Wow! I'm really impressed with the projects going on in Kano state. This will silence those guys that derive joy in attacking the north at every given opportunity.
You don't have to make much noise to achieve something. These guys are silent achievers.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by Ikology(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
me69:
guys like this dey frustrate me to talk things I no mean

Ok
Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by Amoto94(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dividend of good governance.
Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by maxiflexy(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
furrr:
Kano....... a tourist delight...... grin
good one op,,am really impress bro.

bro what is the govt doing about the almajiri issue that need to be solve asap.

I will one day visit this beautiful city
Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by PapaBrowne(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kano is a city with outstanding potential!

One underestimated treasure of Kano is Dawanau market. I wish that place can be built into a world class trading hub. That market alone generates more foreign exchange for Nigeria than some entire states would in a decade.

I strongly believe that the likes of Kano would be some of the biggest beneficiaries of a restructured Nigeria!!

Wish all states can harness thier potential.

Kudos to Kwakwanso and now Ganduje for all thier infrastructural strides.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by Edum13656: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
even if they plait the roads with gold, awoki na awoki; me I no go go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Again, Ondo Amotekun ‘Deports’ 137 Northerners From State / Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents / President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.