Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) (26788 Views)

Modu Sheriff Dies In Fire Outbreak / Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by otr1(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2017
My lot.
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by Akinaukwa: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2017
One thing if sure, the judgement will go either way and I expect all the parties involved to accept the judgement in good faith for the growth of the Party.
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by Daywalker1: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2017
Waiting for the outcome
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by Israeluc95: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2017
Finally I'm here. good morning all
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by amodu(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2017
At least, all the silly fracas will end today.
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by Earthkumy(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2017
ok
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by LagBlogger(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2017
Let's wait and see! I'll be back to update this space ............ after judgement
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by Ibifizzleboy(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2017
keeping all fingers crossed. ANY aggrieved party after this judgement should go to God for the ultimate judgement. Pls don't quote me
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by KingOluwatobi: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2017
Oya All The way For Markafi... Victory Is what we Need today Oh Lord

1 Like

Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by Firefire(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2017
goodnight PDP!
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by mokaflex(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2017
bakila:

Space bookers panel on Makarfi and Sheriff.

LEAVE US ALONE grin
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by amodu(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2017
@op, we are yet to see further update
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by okon37: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Victory for Makarfi.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by donqx: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2017
hmmmm
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by KahlDrogo(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2017
Another ipob protest loading. grin grin

Sai Sheriff. cheesy
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by etenyong(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2017
My heartfelt sympathy to the losing camp. However, they should accept my sincere condolence. My best wishes to the authentic and supreme court recognized PDP National chairman Sheriff.
Congrats sheriff for this landslide victory @ the apex court

Modified
Its just a dream for now @ 0938 hours, but it will surely come to reality soon before 1200hrs
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by jjjjj2017: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2017
Kennitrust:
in the real sense. this are the people who should be fighting political fight
not we the common man killing ourselves for people who doesn't know u.

it should their family members and other close relative cos they are the direct beneficiary of politics

don't waste ur life for politicians
BE WISE!
Tonyebarcanista no go heed to your advise
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by Abfinest007(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2017
I pray makafi win bcus of fayose

1 Like

Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by zicoraads: 9:33am On Jul 12, 2017
I'm rooting for a Makarfi victory. Not because of anything, but because I want a semblance of an opposition to this government. They need to know there is a party breathing down their necks. The Boko Haram man is a sell out.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by tolexy123: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2017
Idiot people... Nobody is giving the updates
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2017
newsbook:
LIVE UPDATE: Supreme Court rules on PDP leadership tussle

Ali Sheriff, who was purportedly removed at the party’s May 21 2016 convention,

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/236647-live-update-supreme-court-rules-pdp-leadership-tussle.html
To me there is no case here!
Sherriff was rejected by his party when they removed him in the last joint convention undecided
What is the case matter there if not politics

You can't impose a leader on people! So many things is wrong in this country.
Our Judiciary inclusive!
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by burkingx(f): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2017
grin

Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by patiencethom: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2017
newsbook:
LIVE UPDATE: Supreme Court rules on PDP leadership tussle

The Supreme Court will today (Wednesday) decide on the authentic leadership of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP.

The contest is between the Ali Sheriff, who was purportedly removed at the party’s May 21 2016 convention, and the national caretaker committee chaired by Ahmed Makarfi.‎

While the Makarfi faction enjoys the support of most of the organs of the PDP, the Sheriff faction was declared the authentic leadership by the Court of Appeal.
Many members of the PDP including former governors and current lawmakers have since decamped from the party, citing the division in its leadership as reason.
The pronouncement of the Supreme Court today is expected to‎ finally resolve the leadership crisis.
PREMIUM TIMES brings you live updates from the Supreme Court.

There is a heavy presence of armed security operatives at the Three arm zone etrance to the apex court
By 8:36 a.m., the court room was already filled to the brim.

Members and supporters of the Makarfi caretaker committee arrive the courtroom.

9:03a.m. Supreme Court justices led by CJN Walter Onnoghen enters court room

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/236647-live-update-supreme-court-rules-pdp-leadership-tussle.html
ok now
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by Slurity(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2017
I love this country for one thing. no dull moment, drama everyday and every where

1 Like

Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by joe4real12: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2017
Aburi001:
We shall know the REAL "Lion King" TODAY so that power tussle between "Jackals and Hyenas" can be finally put to rest... grin grin

While the "Little Animals" can live peacefully in their kingdom grin grin

I'm sure Fayose did not sleep last night till day break grin

Likewise Wike grin
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by donchrisk(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2017
More updates plssa
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by muller101(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Justice will be served.

Sheriff for chairman.

GEJ should stop seeking relevance in PDP, he is a failure.
Makarfi should respect the Supreme Court's ruling and go engage in fish farming.
don't u know fish farming is a lucrative venture? Bush man
Re: PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) by thunder74(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others / APC Will Slash Tariffs On Imported Cars -osinbajo / FG May Increase Petrol Price To N180 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.