Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US (29444 Views)

72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) / Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital / Two Girls Fight Dirty In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by Neddstark: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2017
This pastor that is an IPOB member?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by erico2k2(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2017
SmoothNigerian:
Another pastor again . What happened to the oloshos na, haba bros. Na 12 and 14 yrs old girls dey sweet u. angry

Since this post depicts disgust to your tribe, and deficient of any rationality. On that note, i on behalf of your Ipob brothers disown you, I am sure the fulani herdmen will welcome you with a 6yr old virgin.
I'm not fulani but I know they are very busy with thier cows but there are just some things they cannot be ie li e in basement . So on behalf of fulani people I disown this guy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2017
biafuroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tongue
bbbabes1:
A Queens based Nigerian pastor was sentenced Tuesday to 15 years in prison for raping two girls in the basement of his church.

Reuben Chizor’s victims were 12- and 14-year-old sisters and members of his Hope Restoration Ministries congregation in Queens Village.

“The defendant took advantage of his position as a man of the cloth and the trust placed in him by his followers to satisfy his depraved desires. Through manipulation and conniving control, he sexually abused his two young victims for nearly two years,” Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said. “What the defendant forced his victims to endure was horrendous — and as punishment he now will be spending a lengthy term behind bars.”

According to NY Daily News, trial testimony last month revealed that on July 27, 2011, Chizor took the 14-year-old victim to the church basement, where he lived, and raped her. On Aug. 22, 2011, he raped the 12-year-old.

Chizor, 56, continued abusing one or both of the girls through May 2013, Brown said.

In July 2015, the girls confided in each other they'd been raped by Chizor, and police were notified.

Efforts to reach Chizor and his attorney were unsuccessful. A message left at the church was not returned.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-s_M3Pt8J44E/WWXI1WcyamI/AAAAAAADuXs/xvACLb7x4LkIzfyV6yXXuwvCOsNGt5FPgCLcBGAs/s640/BjE2xQGIYAA2rPz.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/us-based-nigerian-pastor-gets-15-years.html
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by malware: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2017
WALLAHI TALLAHI NA DEMMMMMMMMM NA DEMMMMM NA DEMMMMMMMM grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by seunpas: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2017
This story shouldn't have been for your side now. Do you want to develop this area again?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by Diporlivo(f): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I don't look like that...
I'm very handsome,

Actually so handsome that when I was born, the nurses wanted to steal me from my mom.

So handsome that my cars are tinted because ladies always crash their vehicles when they see me.
I know you are very handsome.... because I am a good liar.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by OmoAregbesola: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2017
thank God I'm a Muslim. Left Christianity long ago. hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by adahib: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Thank goodness it happened outside Nigeria. If not,his members would have been defending him seriously while telling us to leave judgment for God because he is only answerable to God...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by IYANGBALI: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Reuben Chizo by their names you shall know them grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by mrteee: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
The man thought he was in Nigeria, where pastors are taken as gods. If it were here, he would have escaped justice with the "touch not my anointed" B.S., and his "sheep", attack dogs and paid media writers would have descended on the girls calling them all sorts (including their favorite "agents of satan"), who want to "tarnish" the image of the "man of god".

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by GistFullGround: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
Bush man without sense, so tay he took Mixer Console for a Keyboard.
No brains, and you took America for Nigeria where no justice...
Hahahahahaha, rot and die in jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by Nbote(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Another form of development from our hardworking OSU brothers. ... Potopoto land is indeed blessed

What's ur take on one of ur brown roof republicans who was jailed in d US yesterday for wire wire??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by Kobicove(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
If this were Nigeria he would have walked free

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by mami88: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
SmoothNigerian:
Another pastor again . What happened to the oloshos na, haba bros. Na 12 and 14 yrs old girls dey sweet u. angry

Since this post depicts disgust to your tribe, and deficient of any rationality. On that note, i on behalf of your Ipob brothers disown you, I am sure the fulani herdmen will welcome you with a 6yr old virgin.
You will finally live an isolated person, because 99% of your people are like that!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by gashi12345: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by ofwest47(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
This day Nigerian pastors are noted for fork fork and I blame those female church members who appears in churches almost unclad.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by numericalguy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
This can never happen in Nigeria. The "touch not my anointed "crew will go into a frenzy and start foaming at the mouth. Before you say jack they would have started attacking the innocent victims of rape.

One group of the "touch not my anointed" crew would have started blaming El-Rufai while another group would have been calling the raped victims evil spirits or mammy water.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by ipobarecriminals: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin wink grin deport his flat head to kuje.wish US use horse whip to reset his dumb flat, Bastard
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by Aragon: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
SmoothNigerian:

Where is he going to see the Fulani herdsmen nah? This happened in the United States.. If in Nigeria they won't give him 15yrs. As Pastor maybe he will go free as Nigerians now worship their Pastors
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by ensamy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
15 yr old in U.S na big babe.
Fresh.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by Mickeydray(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
NCAN right now

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by mpowa(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Leonbonapart:
One sided story
What story do you expect from the other side? That the 12yrs old or 14yrs old girls seduced him? Or it was a mutual consent? SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by Aragon: 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
ofwest47:
This day Nigerian pastors are noted for fork fork and I blame those female church members who appears in churches almost unclad.

Yeah why won't you blame Ladies for the lack of self control of these con men calling themselves Pastors? I guess guys in Clubs who see almost naked girls everytime go about Raping them shey?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by hollywater: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Igbos and crime
Handwriting of Afonjas.Their second name is rape.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by donbenz(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pastors and kpomo are like 5&6 grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by newyorks(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
smileysmileysmileysmiley castrate him
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by TinaAnita(f): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
I hope the case was proven beyond every reasonable doubt? If he is really guilty then he deserves the punishment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Arrested With 15 Kidnapped Children In Rivers State / Child Abuse: Kenyan House Help Caught On Camera Kicking & Hitting A Baby (Video) / Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.