Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Osaze For Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze For Arsenal (923 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osaze For Arsenal by bsparks: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2010
He's got d pace, he can shoot straight (with both feet I might add - Van P, eat ur heart out), good ball sense, he won't cost 2 much (don't Wenger just love that). I'l pick him any day over the likes of Eduardo and Bendtner. Abi, Gunners wot say u?
Re: Osaze For Arsenal by osogwu(m): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2010
You are right.Even osaze h've been tageting the emirate for long time now and I believe that his relative performance in Angola will finally take him there.
Re: Osaze For Arsenal by yomijnr(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2010
lol, you guys are having a laugh. did we watch the same nations cup. That guy can't shoot to save his life. Only about 2% of his shots were on target. The only Nigerian player at that tournament who deserves any sort of praise is Danny Shittu

(1) (Reply)

Glo-caf Awards 2009 Tune In To Nta To Watch The Livecast / Zimbabwe 0 Vs Brazil 3 / Odegbami Leads Ex-players Planned Take-over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.