Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account - Husband JJC Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account - Husband JJC Reveals (311 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account - Husband JJC Reveals by Calismart(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2017
Funke Akindele's hubby, JJC
in a recent interview with
The Point listed a couple of
businesses he does with his
wife.

In his words, 'We have a website, an app, SceneoneTV and it is also available on
mobile devices. Through
that, you get to watch
‘Industreet’ and ‘Jenifa’s Dairy.’ But you will have
to subscribe'. Then he added that, 'we have a business account that we run together,
then we have separate
accounts obviously'.

When asked if his wife
pregnant at the moment, he
said, 'It is the prophesy of
Olowogbogboro’s convener
(Nathaniel Bassey). To God be
the glory, it will come to pass. He came on line and was
saying it. If you saw my
tweet, you would see what I
wrote. I received the good
news and I pray it comes to
pass'.

Re: Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account - Husband JJC Reveals by flexyebe(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2017
money miss road,sharing the same bank account wit yahooboy.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Live Interview:i Sleep With Any Man I Find Attractive,ghanian Singer Sista / Download And Rate Trending Wizkid New Song-- One For Me Audio / Come Closer Fall Out: Wizkid Unfollows Drake On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.