Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha (47978 Views)

Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) / 2 Brothers Beheaded By Cultists In Rivers State Buried Side By Side.Graphic Pics / 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by Abfinest007(m): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2017
I don't pity this kind of pple why join an organization that won't add something to ur life

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by OboloMAN: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2017
Say no to Cultism

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by LasGidiOwner: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2017
This is heartbreaking. This is barbarism.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by Lalas247(f): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2017
No value for human life anymore sad
Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by Getintouch2004(m): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2017
What a waste of sperm plus ovaries
Chai, buh how's their momma gon take this? God please console her.....sad!
Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by ProsperOkec: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2017
R.I.P if u guys were not cultist

GTA v ps3, last of us, 50 cent and pes 2015

10 thousand naira 08169302745 Port Harcourt

Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by adaxxy: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2017
lofty900:
They died as fools and cowards. Their father's corpse is still in the mortuary and now they've gone to join him the difference is, they're going headless and nak€d
this is not a nice comment from you ..
Please for God's sakes...
Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by wink2015(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2017
Nigeria is fast becoming like the Arab world where beheading is a culture.

Imagine such a youth dying in such a horrifying ways.

THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by litetias(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2017
Youngetskilz23:
And last last na Jew man go bury them.. 48

Make dem go see weda Valhalla really dey

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by belloadebowale: 10:19am On Jul 12, 2017
Rivers state a xtian state full of cultist.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by fmlala: 10:19am On Jul 12, 2017
Where are their heads?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by KahlDrogo(m): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2017
Mavin1:
Probably they're cultists too but who am I to judge? embarassed undecided
They are cultists because they smoke Shisha? sad

Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by Ermacc: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2017
KahlDrogo:
They are cultists because they smoke Shisha? sad
this is ifeanyi, he was a cultist.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by adaxxy: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2017
lofty900:
They died as fools and cowards. Their father's corpse is still in the mortuary and now they've gone to join him the difference is, they're going headless and nak€d
This is not a nice comment from you,
Please for God's sake...
Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by knowhowk: 10:23am On Jul 12, 2017
Hmmm, Oh! Lord This is Serious ,We need your Mercy Oh! Lord.
Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by expensiveguyman(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2017
columbus007:
So the killers refused to take anythg but their heads undecided
Nawao we have finally lost it in this country, ooh Nigeria which way? hw did it degenerated to this?
Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by SalamRushdie: 10:25am On Jul 12, 2017
Animal kingdom
Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 12, 2017
They should keep beheading themselves. No one cares!, if that would stop some stupid boys from joining cult, then so be it.
Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by IYANGBALI: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2017
We are talking of scarcity of pricks in Nigeria, they ones go waste their own just like that. Imagine two big pricks wasted.

Vickyrotex and ajepako abi e ri nkan bi? cry cry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by Modsenemy(f): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2017
Isn't this the same cultist brothers that beheaded each other ?
So many I.diots were quoting me to insult their parents on the previous thread grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by selfmadeboss: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2017
when useless cultist like this die, i dont pity them na their mama i pity. after all the hard pounding from the papa, she come carry ur useless belle for 9months under this useless country condition and then born you with happiness , then feed you till you grow up and instead of you to think of how to pay her back you go join aye or eiye or ban or become one useless baga, theN at last them go kill you. i pray you burn in the hottest part of hell. THUNDER GO FIRE ANY CULTIST WEY QUOTE ME STUPIDLY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by sirfee(m): 10:30am On Jul 12, 2017
columbus007:
So the killers refused to take anythg but their heads undecided
Their trademark.

The pain is more than the gain...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by jreyez(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2017
litetias:

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by Youngetskilz23(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2017
litetias:

yep.. Safe trip to them
Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by rusher14: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2017
Won't be surprised if they had done the same in the past.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2017
selfmadeboss:
when useless cultist like this die, i dont pity them na their mama i pity. after all the hard pounding from the papa, she come carry ur useless belle for 9months under this useless country condition and then born you with happiness , then feed you till you grow up and instead of you to think of how to pay her back you go join aye or eiye or ban or become one useless baga, theN at last them go kill you. i pray you burn in the hottest part of hell. THUNDER GO FIRE ANY CULTIST WEY QUOTE ME STUPIDLY
You didn't add the part politicians send their children abroad to study, then give these useless cultist guns to go and kill their political rivals and get paid. You're on point sha.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by fiftynaira(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2017
Jizoz

For those who know choba you will know those guys esp the one on cap.... that pics was taken at chocolate lounge choba down stairs.... so Bad they had to die. Cult nor dey pay.
Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by sirfee(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Youngetskilz23:
And last last na Jew man go bury them.. 48
Abi o,na the same Jew man go run upandan to give them rest.

After all the rugged! rugged! rugged! crap;the next thing is cremation or a casket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by joe4real12: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2017
It's high time all men maintain for Jew level.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by peacemara54(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Check my signature below
Re: Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha by Iddossam: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2017
And you want me to sympathize with their families ? rubbish, may their souls struggle in hottest hell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi / Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.