Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

"Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz (16427 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2017
I pray this marriage last long with beautiful children in their home

Check my signature for beautiful window blinds and wallpaper
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by MisterGrace: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

JJC is a gold digger.

But Funke Akindele is so dumb to see this.

1 Like

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Deem: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2017
I will still run a personal account despite joint account.
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by WordSayer: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2017
Congratulations... You just Succeded in giving us another irrelevant news...
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by samuelibit(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2017
that is normal u don't Ned to tell us .... bt try n do d need full owk.....
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by itchie: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2017
Because she is earning more than you. If it was the other way round, would you do the same for her? Another teebillz loading
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by muller101(m): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2017
Even men indulge in gold digging?
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Lunagirl(f): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2017
Why are bloggers like this? This tile is obviously misleading. Lalasticlala, please try and read the stories before you put them up naaa angry angry
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by peacemara54(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2017
ok
Check my signature you may need pure honey

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by jobbers: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2017
one chance
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2017
Someone in that relationship is quite clueless, naive and oblivious, e go shock either one of them at the end of the day.
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Stevengerd(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2017
Evaberry:

why is it that everyone can see that this jjc is a player and a scammer but funke cannot see it....

there are some things in life one cannot understand
Shey U Knw No Say Love Deh Turn Persin Head.
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by repogirl(f): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2017
Funke! Funke! Funke! angry

4 Likes

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by mexioni(m): 10:24am On Jul 12, 2017
You broke bro, why won't u?
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2017
Funke akindele don dey use style forget say this same guy was part of the crew JJC & 419 squad.....when the dude pull correct 419 stunt on her...she go hear am..... grin

But I go like trust the babe shaaa...after her first husband stunt, she dare not trust a man whole hearted...
joint account wey she just manage leave 500k inside..she don go hide her remaining money somewhere else for JAIZ or microfinance bank wey no even get ATM.

3 Likes

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by kingtblackhoc(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

JJC is a gold digger.

hello?,I am sure you are high with due respect sir...do you even who JJC is? Please update yourself. I would have been a bit less disappointed if u had said Funke was the gold digger here.
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Gobhanky: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2017
Agonja are known for one thing.
They love local scam die.
Abeg update me once he absconds with her funds.
Agonjas women always been dull since independence
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by IYANGBALI: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2017
I pity Funke Akindele by the time this guy is done with her buhari will not be able to help her
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by adegeye38(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2017
Entvibez:
Funke Akindele's hubby, JJC in a recent interview with The Point listed a couple of businesses he does with his wife. In his words,

'We have a website, an app, SceneoneTV and it is also available on mobile devices. Through that, you get to watch ‘Industreet’ and ‘Jenifa’s Dairy.’ But you will have to subscribe'.

Then he added that, 'we have a business account that we run together, then we have separate accounts obviously'.

When asked if his wife pregnant at the moment, he said, 'It is the prophesy of Olowogbogboro’s convener (Nathaniel Bassey). To God be the glory, it will come to pass. He came on line and was saying it. If you saw my tweet, you would see what I wrote. I received the good news and I pray it comes to pass'.

SOURCE
http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/07/akindele-and-i-share-same-bank-account.html?m=1

MYND44

OAM4J
He said they shared the same business account, but they have different accounys obviously
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by barallanee(f): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

JJC is a gold digger.

seriously dats the feeling I hav...
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Diporlivo(f): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2017
barallanee:
seriously dats the feeling I hav...
Wow.. you really need to experience the joys of being with a woman
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by misspineapple(f): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2017
cheesy grin grin
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Diporlivo(f): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2017
misspineapple:
cheesy grin grin
Let's share account joor
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by barallanee(f): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2017
Diporlivo:

Wow.. you really need to experience the joys of being with a woman
seriously wats dis...cnt I be free in my own world??
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Diporlivo(f): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2017
barallanee:
seriously wats dis...cnt I be free in my own world??
What I offer is absolute freedom.
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by misspineapple(f): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2017
Diporlivo:

Let's share account joor
Share which account?except u want me to b puttn ten ten naira into it...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC 2020 Passing Out: Nollywood Actor Narrates Experience / Movie Star Omotola Jalade Pose Nude In South Africa [PICS] / Meet Veteran Actor,adebayo Salami’s Children + What They Do For A Living!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.