Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

"Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz (16425 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Diporlivo(f): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2017
misspineapple:
Share which account?except u want me to b puttn ten ten naira into it...
And I ten ten kobo
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by barallanee(f): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2017
Diporlivo:

What I offer is absolute freedom.
if u want to offer me freedom den pls stop quoting me..its embarrassing....pls
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by iamtardey: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2017
so we should fry ponmo abi
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Diporlivo(f): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2017
barallanee:
if u want to offer me freedom den pls stop quoting me..its embarrassing....pls
Embarrassing is watching you in the arms of any man. Freedom is you in my arms...
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by gozzlin: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
All those calling JJ skillz a gold digger should just shut the fvck up. The relationship is a win-win arrangement for both of them.

Funke badly needed a husband after her shock divorce from her previous husband, she desperately needed to be a married woman. JJ skillz on the other hand needed a woman who is financially strong, considering how hopelessly broke he was.

It's a symbiotic relationship, you give me what I need, I give you what you need, simple.

1 Like

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by drtee247(m): 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
I'm disappointed with some comments..Some Nigerians are hippocrites, we are so bitter, we don't like seeing people happy.. What is your bizness with this couple? Allow them now. If they decided to use a joint account, isn't that their bizness..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. / NYSC 2020 Passing Out: Nollywood Actor Narrates Experience / Movie Star Omotola Jalade Pose Nude In South Africa [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.