Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! (7903 Views)

Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by Entpress: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2017
Lexx Jones is the name of the beauty wonder who decided to follow the path of strength and steel.
She freaking hot and extremely beautiful and without her on uniform you would never believe she’s in the military.
She’s been making waves like crazy on Instagram with are hot body pictures and so I decided to bring some to you all.
In case you didn’t know, Lexx Jones is an American soldier and the sexiest by a million miles.

See more HOT photos below link>>>

http://basevibes.com/2017/07/12/wow-you-wont-believe-shes-in-the-army-meet-the-american-soldier-with-the-body-of-a-goddess/

2 Likes

Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by krissconnect(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2017
What's the moral lesson? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by Entpress: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2017
N
Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2017
Nice plastic surgery.

4 Likes

Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by naijaboiy: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2017
Can she fire her rifle? undecided
Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Hmmmm she's OK

Check my signature for beautiful window blinds and wallpaper
Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by benedictnsi(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2017
If our soldiers were to b ladies and like this for Nigeria..... People go d look for trouble Sef..... Lol
Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by kiddoiLL(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2017
Abi this wan dey mad ni...where the goddess?
Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by def111(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2017
Wetin person no go see for this life

3 Likes

Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by Lalas247(f): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2017
Lefulefu ur time
This one is humble STRETCH mark dey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by StarBukola(f): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2017
So fake, undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by Jaqenhghar: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2017
Oga banmee
Na your platoon this one dey?
Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2017
shocked angry hw dem dy take enter dah place sef...

Buh goddess kee.. Me no gree 4 dah one
Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by banmee(m): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
Oga banmee
Na your platoon this one dey?

Lol. i just read the thing. Hell no.
Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by banmee(m): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2017
krissconnect:
What's the moral lesson? undecided

Lol. He talking about morality when everyone knows Nigerians in Nigeria are one of the most corrupt people on earth. Their morality begins and ends only when it comes to sex but when it comes to honesty, cleanliness, trust worthiness, they all of a sudden forget the meaning of morality.
Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by Obudupikin: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2017
Can she face combat?
Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by Jaqenhghar: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2017
banmee:

Lol. He talking about morality when everyone knows Nigerians in Nigeria are one of the most corrupt people on earth. Their morality begins and ends only when it comes to sex but when it comes to honesty, cleanliness, trust worthiness, they all of a sudden forget the meaning of morality.
Even sex sef they are just as horrible. They are good at pointing fingers. Just be good at accusing people and make sure your shìt stays hidden

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by Jaqenhghar: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2017
banmee:

Lol. i just read the thing. Hell no.
Na soldier sef?
Id expect her to be more toned. My thoughts sha

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by banmee(m): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Na soldier sef?
Id expect her to be more toned. My thoughts sha

She most likely is not in a line platoon which means she's admin. Pretty soldiers like that don't usually pick jobs that will take them into the line of fire.
Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by amakadihot87(f): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2017
All of them are showing off their bums........if i start to show my own na ........mhhhh nairalanders will call me runs girl

3 Likes

Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by GawzMan(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2017
WHAO!!!
Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by Xsem(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
amakadihot87:
All of them are showing off their bums........if i start to show my own na ........mhhhh nairalanders will call me runs girl
See your ghost face. Shift jhoor. We need action not warning.

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
naijaboiy:
Can she fire her rifle? undecided

NO, but i can unload my rifle on her if you know what i mean
Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by ChopBellefull(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
I love ladies that are proud of their stretch marks cheesy
Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by amakadihot87(f): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Xsem:

See your ghost face. Shift jhoor. We need action not warning.
.........hahaha.......whisper to me na ....u want to see it abi?
Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by Xsem(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
amakadihot87:
.........hahaha.......whisper to me na ....u want to see it abi?
grin if it's not robust no show me. But I can bet my balls that it isn't cool
Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by amakadihot87(f): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
Xsem:

grin if it's not robust no show me. But I can bet my balls that it isn't cool
........hahaha u r daring me so dat i will show it.......sorry to disappoint u ........i wount show u
Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by Xsem(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
amakadihot87:
........hahaha u r daring me so dat i will show it.......sorry to disappoint u ........i wount show u
You got no liver dear or are you not proud of your stretch marks? Oh I see
Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by amakadihot87(f): 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
Xsem:

You got no liver dear or are you not proud of your stretch marks? Oh I see
............mine is for special eyes
Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by Xsem(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
amakadihot87:
............mine is for special eyes
You no serious shaa. It's normal to hide your stretch marks, grin But.. .em.. I kinda have those special eyes
Re: Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! by amakadihot87(f): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
Xsem:

You no serious shaa. It's normal to hide your stretch marks, grin But.. .em.. I kinda have those special eyes
.........its like ur gal has stretch marks a lot .........nna its not everyone that has it...........my bum is meant for my lovers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. / How To Dis-virgin A Girl Without Too Much Pain And Stress (a Must Read-18+) / Some Gals Say My c0ck Is Big, Check It Out. (pictures) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.