Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,675 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Can You PRAY For Somebody To Love You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You PRAY For Somebody To Love You? (1329 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You PRAY For Somebody To Love You? by Brown14: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2017
good day nairalanders,was having a chat with an introvert friend of mine who's (secretly) crushing on a girl in church and we were deliberating on how to go about and I jokingly suggested he fast and pray for the girl to feel something for him at least when he eventually breaks the ice.....but then it struck me as a 'not so bad' idea to pray since there is nothing God cannot do.but I need opinions on the issue.

So people what do YOU think.is it a good idea or not??

Re: Can You PRAY For Somebody To Love You? by krissconnect(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2017
If your intention towards the relationship is evil, God can never answer such.
"The prayer of a sinner I abhor"
Re: Can You PRAY For Somebody To Love You? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2017
is easier to pray down fire from heaven than to pray for s girl who's loving and crushing on another guy to love you undecided undecided
Re: Can You PRAY For Somebody To Love You? by Lionessza(f): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2017
I don't believe that this could work. The best thing to do is to show the person you have an interest in her. If she feels the same about you she will date you but if not accept and move on because no amount of prayer from your side can change her heart.

1 Like

Re: Can You PRAY For Somebody To Love You? by Brown14: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2017
krissconnect:
If your intention towards the relationship is evil, God can never answer such.
"The prayer of a sinner I abhor"

I believe his intention(s) is not evil,as he is not a player and focused.
Re: Can You PRAY For Somebody To Love You? by Brown14: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:
I don't believe that this could work. The best thing to do is to show the person you have an interest in her. If she feels the same about you she will date you but if not accept and move on because no amount of prayer from your side can change her heart.

maybe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mouth Gig Photos Of Juventus Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Goes Viral / Incredible! Mother Had Sex With Her Daughter’s Husband In Anambra / Is It A Crime For A Guy To Be Nice To A Girl..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.