Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Investors Needed in Agro Industry in Ekiti State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investors Needed in Agro Industry in Ekiti State (652 Views)

Youths Interested In Agro-processing & Marketing Multipurpose Cooperative / Recent Development In Banking Industry In Nigeria / Mining Industry In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed in Agro Industry in Ekiti State by hola84: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2010
An indigenous private limited liability company needs well-meaning individuals to invest in its fully integrated bio-gas processing facility at Aluta Quaters in Omuo-Ekiti.Ekiti State
the processing facility will process cassava into products like

Starch: Industrial, Food and Pharmaceutical Starch

monosodium Glutamate

Citric Acid

Flour

Chips

Pellets, to mention a few

The company has a land area that covers about 28,178 sq metres at the above location(C of O is available) All necessary logistics are already detailed.
The Proposed Industry is estimated to cost N1.5Billion with the majority of the equipments to be imported from Asia and Europe.

Interested investors can send email to olanrewaju84@yahoo.com for further inquiries about the project.

You can also clarify the genuineness of the project from the following National dailies

Nigerian Tribune Dec29 2009, page 15
The Nation Nov 8 2009 page 46.
Re: Investors Needed in Agro Industry in Ekiti State by foluade: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2010
Hi, This interests me. I am not able to get the issues of newspaper articles you refer to. Are you able to post the articles on nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

What About Bitumen / Where Can I Get A Poultry Experience? Am A Stata. / I Need An Editor For My Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.