Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Is Death Evil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Death Evil? (529 Views)

Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him / Carnal Mindedness Is Death / Is Death Really Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Death Evil? by sonmvayina(m): 10:24am On Jul 12, 2017
This topic was born out of a line I heard from the movie "man of steel"...staring Henry Cahvil...as superman..it says "a good death is its own reward".
Is there such thing as good or bad death? Is death something to be feared?

What is death anyway?..is it an illusion or?

What is your take?
Re: Is Death Evil? by Ken4Christ: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
Death is the worst enemy of man but It only becomes a gain when you die in Christ. Your real self goes to heaven which is far more better than even the best life lived on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Is Death Evil? by TheNazarene: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
What is good in something that comes to take life?

What is good in something that makes your loved ones cry?

What is good in death?

1 Like

Re: Is Death Evil? by sonmvayina(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Death is man and God enemy....
Re: Is Death Evil? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
sonmvayina:
This topic was born out of a line I heard from the movie "man of steel"...staring Henry Cahvil...as superman..it says "a good death is its own reward".
Is there such thing as good or bad death? Is death something to be feared?

What is death anyway?..is it an illusion or?

What is your take?

@bolded, that's very hilarious. Illusion?

Death is simply inevitable.(Unless you're raptured)

Death is inevitable because it is natural.

N.B: there is an after-life...
Re: Is Death Evil? by sonmvayina(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

@bolded, that's very hilarious. Illusion?

Death is simply inevitable.(Unless you're raptured)

Death is inevitable because it is natural.

N.B: there is an after-life...

Is there a pre life?...what did you do to get this life?...if nothing, why do you think if there is another or after life you have to decide how to get there?

I believe life is a circle not a straight line....death is just a point on it cause we are spirits on a human journey..when you die in the spirit, it means you are born in the flesh and when you die in the flesh you are born in the spirit...mypov
Re: Is Death Evil? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
sonmvayina:

Is there a pre life?...what did you do to get this life?...if nothing, why do you think if there is another or after life you have to decide how to get there?

I believe life is a circle not a straight line....death is just a point on it cause we are spirits on a human journey..when you die in the spirit, it means you are born in the flesh and when you die in the flesh you are born in the spirit...mypov

@bolded. Are u kidding me?

Sorry, I do not mean any profane language**

But your reasoning is vanity and meaningless.

Could it be ignorance or what might you call it in your own way?

Look, even your doctor knows there is an after-life.

Bro, don't confuse yourself(or else, dnt let those devils confuse u). We are human in flesh taking a journey... And after that journey.. Comes fate and destiny.

That is; eternal life in heaven or eternal anguish and gnashing of teeth in hell. You may be only ignorant about this, because u never want their existence(I believe that's what some people cherish, but stop decieving yourself(1Corinthians15:33-34])
"Evil communications corrupt good manners"

P.S: don't let too much film spoil you. Lol grin
Re: Is Death Evil? by Wilgrea7(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
personally, i don't think “death" has good or bad sides.. in fact.. i don't think death is good or bad... death is death.. a transition to the afterlife.. however.. what happens immediately before death makes people classify the death as either good or bad.. like someone suffering before dying or being humiliated before dying.. that would be called bad death.. because of the situations surrounding the death.. not death itself... also.. someone who died gloriously can be described as having a good death.. again.. not because of death itself but because of the situations surrounding the death.. my point of view

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Death Evil? by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Apr 25
TheNazarene:
What is good in something that comes to take life?
What is good in something that makes your loved ones cry?
What is good in death?
What is bad about death? The dead do not know that they are dead, only the living do. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

The New Generation Church / Christian Leader Who bleeped His 4 Sisters And Cousin After Marrying Them!!! / Who Is The Father Of African Among Noah Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.