Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,055 members, 7,956,944 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka (35823 Views)

Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by Beno3: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Who send am?
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Evil stories like this can only emanate from biafra
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by Nickymezor(f): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Wonders shall neva cease shocked
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by lilyheaven: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
He should have left that place immediately, at the first stone throw
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by Nickymezor(f): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Village people Wifi network is Etisalat or Abuja NTEL and not Glo shocked

I love GLO by the way, but they have a bad reputation in some places.

We thank them for forcing MTN to treat Nigerians like humans
Wat kind of bird is this?
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by olowobaba10: 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
EVIL THRIVES WHEN FEW GOOD PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO NOTHING
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by Crystalehis(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Why dem no stop the madman wen e dey trow stone around haba
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by odimbannamdi(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Death doesnt always meet u when u are in the line of action. It could be in your most unaware and inactive state.

This artist was just in his shop doing his business and the madman's stone left the main road, whizzed pass obstacles, went straight to the shop and hit him at a spot as insignificant as the jaw.

Most fights people engage in see them receiving heavy blows to the jaw, but they are still alive. But this jaw injury caused the artist's death.

It wasn't the madman who killed the artist...it wasnt the stone either. It was the artist time to go, and nature just wanted to have a cause, and the stone was it.

RIP Artist.

Meanwhile, men shoes for sale

Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by Abfinest007(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
witches n wizards have use d madman against him.
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
This life is Touch and Go
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by TinaAnita(f): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Everything is wrong with this country. How‎ can a mentally unstable person who poses a threat to lives and property be allowed to roam the street freely? ‎

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by kazzy4u(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
fafambo:
END TIME STONE, buhari! buhari! it shall not be well with you
thunder fall on u...
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by GeneralOjukwu: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nickymezor:

The type i am sending to you tonight, an OWL
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by Emmahunk(m): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Op, are the stones the picture of the mad man or the late sign writer?
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by ManTiger(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by Babalegba(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
fafambo:
This is why I believe most Nigerians are unbelievably and almost irredeemably stupid. WHEN IT IS NOT WELL WITH THE LEADER, THE FOLLOWERS SUFFER. Comprehend? which is the main reason the bible says you should pray for your leaders
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by gGGODDd(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
TinaAnita:
Everything is wrong with this country. How‎ can a mentally unstable person who poses a threat to lives and property be allowed to roam the street freely? ‎
Miss T.A you gotta know you're in 3rd world country nd its Nigeria precisely. there cases of mad men raping girls in school towns. that aside Miss, you got a beautiful smile tho, I hope I know you better if that don't hurt you. .
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by barallanee(f): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Wen abacha was still a president. He will jux catch dem and put in his crocodile home or ant house...den mad people dress neatly...
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by engrlarex(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
fafambo:

i pray u live to his age first and any of ur lineage achieve is political feast in life.
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by Agathabless: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
RIP
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by Gkemz: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
The family of the mad man should be held liable for the offense committed by their insane brother because of the negligence of their responsibility to lock the insane in a psychiatric home, having become a nuisance to the public and also a threat to their lives.
May we never be victim of another person's negligence or carelessness.
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by dollytino4real(f): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
end time madman with end time stones for sending eddy to his end. rip
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by TinaAnita(f): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
gGGODDd:
Miss T.A you gotta know you're in 3rd world country nd its Nigeria precisely. there cases of mad men raping girls in school towns. that aside Miss, you got a beautiful smile tho, I hope I know you better if that don't hurt you. .

You mentioned/addressed me as if you knew me from somewhere or I guess you are just trying to be smart or something. I laugh
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by wristbangle: 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Gobhanky:
Zoo country
Where the mentally deraigned are amongst the living.
Mad ppl everywhere
On the road
Along banks
Church
Newr beee parlor
Newr vlubs
Eatery
Near market
Middle of the road

Madness everywhere in the land

Problem I have with IPOB peeps. Quick to mention Zoo not forgetting it happened in their backyard.

Anyway that mad man needs to be apprehended immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by wristbangle: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nickymezor:

Fowl shocked
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by Chikpat(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
Too bad. I knw d gentleman. God bless his soul
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by reubenobi(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
d spiritual controls d physical.
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by mechanics(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Why did people not call in the police if they where afraid to stop the man from throwing the stones?
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by Nickymezor(f): 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

The type i am sending to you tonight, an OWL
Evil bird shocked..seems u dont lik me cry tongue undecided
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by Nickymezor(f): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
wristbangle:

Fowl shocked
Nt a fowl now..fowl na chicken oga smiley
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by GeneralOjukwu: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nickymezor:
Evil bird shocked..seems u dont lik me cry tongue undecided

You can cook and eat it nah. tongue
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by wristbangle: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nickymezor:
Nt a fowl now..fowl na chicken oga smiley

Lol I know na. The bird looks like an owl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto / Residents Steal Gravel From Road Construction That Is In Ongoing (Photos) / 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Abuja, 3 In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.