Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day (32223 Views)

Kenyan Man Stones Wife To Death / Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) / 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by 2Ebisco: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2018
A middle aged man, Amos Ogbo is now cooling off his heels in detention over the alleged killing of his 7months pregnant wife on Christmas day.

The incident occured around Eliozu, Obio-Akpor Local government area of Rivers State.

The woman, according to eyewitness accounts, died of internal bleeding after her husband, Ogbo pelted a stone on her ribs when she tried to escape from a fight.

The eyewitness said Ogbo, who was under the influence of alcohol on Christmas day, started with beating his wife before using the stone.

“Neighbours were trying to separate them but the man refused to stop. When the woman tried to run away, the man stoned his wife and the woman fell. Immediately, she started loosing breath. By the time they got to the hospital, she had died,” the eyewitness narrated.

Spokesman of the Rivers State Police Command, DSP Nnamdi Omoni who said the stone used by the man has been kept as an exhibit, added that the
suspect has been transferred to the State CID.

DSP Omoni disclosed that, “The Commissioner of Police has ordered investigation into the matter. The homicide department are on it.

“The good thing is that the man has not denied the incident but he is claiming that he doesn’t know what came over him.”

DAILY POST reports that Amos Ogbo who rides tricycle, popularly called Keke around Eliozu in Port Harcourt, has 3 children with his late wife.

He told newsmen at the Police Command that, “I didn’t know that the stone will kill her. When the thing happened, I was trying to carry her but she was too heavy and nobody came to help me. I wanted to take her to the hospital when she fell but as I tried to stand, they will slap me and hit me with things.

“By the time we eventually got to the hospital she had died. I don’t know what happened to me. I didn’t know what to do. I was begging my wife not to leave me.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/28/man-stones-7-months-pregnant-wife-death-christmas-day/

Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2018
Wow

1 Like

Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by omotoniwa(f): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2018
What is the problem with river state or why do you desire killing so much.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by McCoy662(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2018
same way u won't know what is happening to you when you will be hanged!!! bastard!!

25 Likes

Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by godwinstringed1(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2018
cry chineke

the man has not denied the incident but he is claiming that he doesn’t know what came over him

HOW TO NEVER BE BROKE AGAIN
Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by BrainnewsRadio(f): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2018
I feel like CRYING.. cry cry cry cry cry

Somebody come and pet me.. Please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by chibike69: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:

Come to daddy

Cry no more

6 Likes

Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2018
Some men are just beasts.

10 Likes

Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by brightahia(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2018
I wonder why evil people always commit atrocity in our state just to paint this belove state Rivers of Blood

2 Likes

Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by teemswest(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2018
Nawa
Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by abiaumo(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2018
Cold hearted punk, I hope he rots behind bars.

1 Like

Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by hopevalley: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2018
Na wao. No crime can warrant stoning a pregnant woman to death. Click on the link on my signature if you are really in need of making millions of naira via agro-products export.
Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by Princedapace(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:

sorry swty

1 Like

Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by zombieTRACKER: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:

Send me your address.... kiss kiss
Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by 12345baba(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2018
Alcohol!
Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by Randy100: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2018
Very sad

1 Like

Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by berrystunn(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2018
Blood in the land

6 Likes

Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by iamleumas: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2018
[sup][/sup] cry
Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by AwesomeRomeo: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2018
Fighting with a seven month pregnant woman. cry

8 Likes

Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by Ay77(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2018
I wonder how many times dey Will show this boy face!!!

Meanwhile....it can only be a Igbos!! : cheesy

Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2018
Nawa o..
Evils everywhere..
Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by dingbang(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2018
He is not supposed to be cooling off at the police station, his ass is supposed to be on fire.
Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by Offpoint: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2018
Alcohol + Anger = a perfect recipe for disaster

3 Likes

Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by Triangles1(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2018
What? You have mind to kill two people at the same time, this are the type that make kano state hypocrite security to destroyed cartons of beer for the fear of alcohol.
There's nothing like 'tamper justice with mercy' this one should be judge by feminist in other to tamper justice with anger.

This thread is not for misogynist

Is for

Feminist....... RIP to the mother and the unborn baby.

1 Like

Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by AwesomeRomeo: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2018
“By the time we eventually got to the hospital she had died. I don’t know what happened to me. I didn’t know what to do. I was begging my wife not to leave me."

1 Like

Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by aku626(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2018
SICK
Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2018
I hope the man has been hanged. embarassed
Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by namio10: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2018
In fight, it's easy to kill someone unintentionally.

Ogbo is in for a lifetime trouble.
Re: Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day by Omudia11: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2018
All you idiots who always blame domestic violence on the woman saying she must've run her mouth, I'm sure y'all can see now that you're all fools.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic / Suspected Ritualists Murder 65-Year-Old Woman In Osun (Photo) / Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.