Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,493 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka (35816 Views)

Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by Nickymezor(f): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol I know na. The bird looks like an owl.
I fr say smiley its a bad bird ooo
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by Nickymezor(f): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

You can cook and eat it nah. tongue
will cook it but ur gonna munch it alone
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by Prinzyy: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
smartty68:
Obviously undecided

In sane climes mad people are locked up in asylums where they're being taken care of!

For Naija mad people dey drag population with normal people!
are there normal/stable in nigeria ?
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by Oluwafreshing(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Igbos
stop pointing fingers
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by LionDeLeo: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Oluwafreshing:

stop pointing fingers
Which fingers? One cannot post on a forum belonging to a yoruba man because a very senseless organisation by the name Igbos exists? Are you alright?
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by fafambo: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
kazzy4u:
thunder fall on u...
may AMADIOHA STRIKE UR PENIS INTO TWO, ANUMPAMA
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by fafambo: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
engrlarex:

i pray u live to his age first and any of ur lineage achieve is political feast in life.
anumpama! even after attaining his present age,will still be active more Dan ur aged dad sipping akamu in daura,claiming he's in london,LONDON MA FOOT!
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by fafambo: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Babalegba:
This is why I believe most Nigerians are unbelievably and almost irredeemably stupid. WHEN IT IS NOT WELL WITH THE LEADER, THE FOLLOWERS SUFFER. Comprehend? which is the main reason the bible says you should pray for your leaders
pray for who? abeg shift joor
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by OliveCynosure(f): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
badoo
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by 2016v2017: 12:57am On Jul 13, 2017
smartty68:
Obviously undecided

In sane climes mad people are locked up in asylums where they're being taken care of!

For Naija mad people dey drag population with normal people!
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by engrlarex(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2017
fafambo:
anumpama! even after attaining his present age,will still be active more Dan ur aged dad sipping akamu in daura,claiming he's in london,LONDON MA FOOT!

Red ur comment again, I just hope u won't die of cardiac arrest coz of Buhari matter...get used to it..Buhari is the president of this country till 2019 and even if he dies, Beerfraud is dead and gone get that into ur dumb skull...and stop commenting like a yaba left escapee.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by fafambo: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2017
engrlarex:

Red ur comment again, I just hope u won't die of cardiac arrest coz of Buhari matter...get used to it..Buhari is the president of this country till 2019 and even if he dies, Beerfraud is dead and gone get that into ur dumb skull...and stop commenting like a yaba left escapee.
even if I'm a beerfraud I'm still far better than an afonja like u who cannot differentiate bw RED to READ, Any way is there any need trying to correct a kindergarten dropout like u,IKE NNUNU!
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by NaeChris: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Igbos
Baba if you no like IPOB, you can go and die.
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by LionDeLeo: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2017
NaeChris:
Baba if you no like IPOB, you can go and die.

Honestly, I hate Igbos with passion but I will not go and die. They should, and indeed have been.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by NaeChris: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Honestly, I hate Igbos with passion but I will not go and die. They should, and indeed have been.
Eh thats what am saying. You have the right to go and die if you hate IPOB.
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by LionDeLeo: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2017
NaeChris:
Eh thats what am saying. You have the right to go and die if you hate IPOB.

And I have the right not to

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by engrlarex(m): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2017
fafambo:
even if I'm a beerfraud I'm still far better than an afonja like u who cannot differentiate bw RED to READ, Any way is there any need trying to correct a kindergarten dropout like u,IKE NNUNU!

My brother ur condition is pitiable..
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by NaeChris: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And I have the right not to
No you have the right. Remember its your life.
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by fafambo: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2017
engrlarex:

My brother ur condition is pitiable..
at least I'm better than you and even ur generation unborn, ASUANWURU!
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by LionDeLeo: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2017
NaeChris:
No you have the right. Remember its your life.
Yes, is my right, and then?

Abeg stop spamming my mention with senseless posts.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by NaeChris: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Yes, is my right, and then?

Abeg stop spamming my mention with senseless posts.
Eh thats if youu had'nt brough your worthless self to this thread.
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by gGGODDd(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2017
TinaAnita:

You mentioned/addressed me as if you knew me from somewhere or I guess you are just trying to be smart or something. I laugh
I indicated that I don't know you but hope to know you if that doesn't hurt u. so I ain't trynna b smart cuz I'm smart. Miss T.A accept a humble friend request pls You ain't gotta act like I'm moving wrong if I gotta know. No crime in identifying with beauty, Take note Ma.
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by TinaAnita(f): 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
gGGODDd:
I indicated that I don't know you but hope to know you if that doesn't hurt u. so I ain't trynna b smart cuz I'm smart. Miss T.A accept a humble friend request pls You ain't gotta act like I'm moving wrong if I gotta know. No crime in identifying with beauty, Take note Ma.

Apologies for the misunderstanding. Your request is being processed anyway.
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by gGGODDd(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
TinaAnita:

Apologies for the misunderstanding. Your request is being processed anyway.
I hope d process is successful plus I lost access to that email. so u email me on Bunorarthur@gmail.com, I hope to read ur words outside nairaland thus in my email. I need to talk ya Miss.
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by engrlarex(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
fafambo:
at least I'm better than you and even ur generation unborn, ASUANWURU!

Iku loma pa ala nue..

oma sofo bi omi ishowo ni tiran tiran..

if u mention me again..o ma shan'ku ni
Re: Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka by fafambo: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
engrlarex:

Iku loma pa ala nue..

oma sofo bi omi ishowo ni tiran tiran..

if u mention me again..o ma shan'ku ni
I ruo na ulo gi,I gwa nne na nna gi ihe a Ina Agwa m, MKPI!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto / Residents Steal Gravel From Road Construction That Is In Ongoing (Photos) / 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Abuja, 3 In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.