Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,188 members, 7,845,901 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

My Buttocks Keep Growing Bigger By The Day, I Need A Doctor Who Can Help Me. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Buttocks Keep Growing Bigger By The Day, I Need A Doctor Who Can Help Me. (860 Views)

‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad / I Keep Growing Despite The Backlash I Get From People – Bbnaija Efe / Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Buttocks Keep Growing Bigger By The Day, I Need A Doctor Who Can Help Me. by zidonjohn: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
The South African woman who hails from Khotsong Kasi in Bothaville, Free State is in pain and she's crying out for help. The South African woman who hails from Khotsong Kasi in Bothaville, Free State is in pain and she's crying out for help.

According to her, the bum started growing six years ago and it didn’t seem to be going to stop. She said she was trapped in her bedroom because she had trouble walking.

She was recently quoted on Mzansi News saying
“I don’t want a poking partner. I need someone to save me from my backside before it’s too late. “Life is not easy and sometimes, I feel like giving up. mzansi. I have been to many doctors but they say they can’t help me. I believe I’m cursed,' she added.

Mamashi said her bum had grown so big that she can’t walk properly and she spends most of her time lying in bed and waiting for someone to feed and bath her.
“My health isn’t good because of my big behind. Four years ago, I could still walk outside and catch a taxi to where I needed to go,” she said.

“Passengers and neighbours call me all sorts of names like Sarah Baartman and I cry myself to sleep.”
The 55-year-old said she used to a beautiful woman with a nice figure six years ago not until she started gaining weight.
“The problem started when I gained weight. Even when I went on a diet, the kilograms still piled up on my bum. I need a doctor who can help me.”
http://absolutegist.com/ For more gist

Re: My Buttocks Keep Growing Bigger By The Day, I Need A Doctor Who Can Help Me. by divinehand2003(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lose weight by regulating your diet and also do some exercises. Stop living a sedentary life style.
Re: My Buttocks Keep Growing Bigger By The Day, I Need A Doctor Who Can Help Me. by squash47(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
I don't believe the boom is real....untill i see it raw.
Re: My Buttocks Keep Growing Bigger By The Day, I Need A Doctor Who Can Help Me. by mofeoluwadassah: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
cheesy grin cant stop laughingcheesy.....nothing wey we nor go here on nl
Re: My Buttocks Keep Growing Bigger By The Day, I Need A Doctor Who Can Help Me. by EmyLeo(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
lol @ Sarah baaartman...lol

#mehnn, too much of everything is bad ..

pray u see ur healing tho since tz a curse to u..

(1) (Reply)

Eyan Mayweather: Check Out Don Jazzy In Boxing Gloves / God Bless Yahoo Boys For Sponsoring Artistes – M.I Abaga Says / Official Kubeez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.