Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Your Best Friend Can Actually Be Your Top Enemy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Best Friend Can Actually Be Your Top Enemy (317 Views)

"I Can Actually Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Nigerian Lady / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: / "Not All Best Friend Can Actually Be Best Lovers - Relationship Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Friend Can Actually Be Your Top Enemy by GGclef(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
i was reading through a thread -"Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" by Actress Damilola Adegbite and i actually related it to my own situation,because i am dating my closest friend gf.i met the lady on fbk,not through him& i have developed feelings for the lady before i told him and after identifying the lady,he said she was his ex although,that discouraged me but later,i found out they only met physically thrice and no slight romance btw them,not even kiss or sex,the lady later broke up because the guy doesn't call her or look after her and by the way,the lady is still a virgin.
So after getting the facts right,i decided to date her since no romantic stuff happend btw them.Well,my friend wasn't cool with it because he also wanted to date the gurl again but the gurl said NO.When he realized i wanna date the gurl and he tried his best to dissuade the gurl from dating me,telling her i wanted to play her and saying all sort of bad things about me without me even realizing..bt later,she not minding the what my friend told her later accepted to date me and we are cool.
At first,i wanted to leave the gurl for my friend respecting guy's code and for the fact that he is my best friend.but the guy has betrayed me before,there was a time i met a gurl in my area,she has a crush on me but i wasn't really interested in her.so i decided to test my friend's loyalty.One day the guy came to visit me,i told him i have a gurl a really like and i wanna date her, later i visited the gurl with my friend and my so called "best friend went to collect the gurl's no behind my back and continuously wooed her,until he later date the gurl,although it was a test,i really felt bad dat my so called best friend could do that to me.so after that i really knew what his true color was.

so guys,your best friend could be your top enemy..WATCH OUT!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Get Your Partner To Agree To Relationship Counseling / Ladies! How To Know When It's Over / Can’t Continue To Stay Alone, 87-year-old Lawyer Defends Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.