Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) (10703 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by Purplefire: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hi my name is purple, I'm a writer ( kinda) ,i write basically erotica and romance and this is my first story on nairaland, I've been a guest for years but finally decided to join and well share my story, so here we go
please do not copy this story anywhere without my consent and please if you do mistakenly please try to give credit, it's annoying when you see your story elsewhere with somebody posing as the write, I'm not chimamanda yet but that doesn't mean I shouldn't protect my work.
please invite friends, comment, critize and correct if need be, also feel free to send me emails! ( work related emails) lol.
I have a life so err please bear with me when I update, I'll try to update 4 times in a week! .
follow me too! lol
bye.
enjoy and invite people

siie, joshuaboss9 , Lolsd ,
skillful01 , Ifydemperor01 , whizola , cagoro (m ),
DrClemzzY( m ), Emeraldmercy , kennyrachael ,
sddiamond , Prettyhurts (f ), Holubunmi (f ),
animides , Sapphiredamsel( f), Auric ,
Ayoomolabake( f), chisiudeh, hormobolanle ,
palmerlicious , Gmekx ( m ), KpagoGIN (m ), ebiem
(m ), Qpetz , Missclare1 ( f), Toyin223 (f ), zainyrazzy
(f ), Akinz75 ( m ), Centyakam , adetkid ,
sageblaze tsquar siie, joshuaboss9 , Lolsd ,
palmerlicious , Gmekx ( m ), KpagoGIN (m ), ebiem , Qpetz , Missclare1 , Toyin223 , zainyrazzy,
Akinz75 , Centyakam , adetkid ,
sageblaze, tsquare299 , joyberry , Seame4real ,
Dayoto , emillysmigael , yommy20 e299 , joyberry , Seame4real ,
Dayoto , emillysmigael , yommy20
Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by Purplefire: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Trips 1
"Flight attendants, please prepare the cabin for landing and to our passengers, the crew would like to use this opportunity to thank you for choosing navida airline. Welcome to Nigeria "
Taking a deep breath, I close my eyes just as the tires touch the ground and we land with a hard bump and a strong pull back
" way to go Nigeria" I mumble as I stare out the window, The airport still looks the same, the same swarm of people buzzing around talking loudly. Well, I have 3 months to spend here before I whizzed back to New York, thanks to my university 3 months break and to my best friend Jordan for forcing me to come back home. I do not hate Nigeria or home, I hate the memories it brings, I hate what it makes me do.
Walking down the crowded terminal towards baggage claim with my oversize box, I squeeze through the troop of people,bags and Nigerian feel. I pass through the secured area and encounter people hugging goodbye, kissing and plenty goodbyes in different native languages and even prayers too, a particular yoruba man makes me laugh, he keeps telling his wife what to do and what not to do while he's away. Yoruba people do too much abeg.
Removing my box from the secured carousel is a struggle for me, an older man in a nicely tailored suit grabs it and sets it upright on the wheels for me
" thanks " I say but he already has walked away.
I walk towards outside the airport towards the cab area and get into the nicest looking cab. I wonder if I look different, I haven't seen my mum and dad in 3 years, I wonder if they look different, especially my dad, the thought of my dad sends shivers down my spine, I'm pretty sure I look the same, maybe a look curvier and thicker but I probably still look like me.
The cab slowly halts as a big black gate that brings back memories, it hasn't changed a bit, I think they had it re-painted, I pay the cab man as he gets my last bag off the car. I can't wait to see the surprised look on my mum's face

1 Like

Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by Purplefire: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
I knock on the gate and wait for a response
" who be that? " a thick hausa laden voice answers causing me to chuckle
The gate opens to reveal a short, dark man, he stares at me from my head to my toes
" who you dey find? " he says revealing his brown rotten teeth
" Mr and Mrs Balogun" I answer
" Wetin be your name? " he asks again looking impatient, like I disturbed a very important activity of his
" Zainab " I answer, he shuts the gate immediately and went back inside
I was left shocked with my mouth open, I bring out my phone from my bag to call my mum when I remembered I didnt have a Nigerian network sim. I sigh and was about to knock again when the gate opened and the short gate man says " come inside ", I walk inside sluggishly pulling my box behind and my bag on my hand.
I walk slowly behind me as he leads me inside the house
" How does this house still look the same!? No single sign of aging? " I exclaim
The gate man just eyes me suspiciously and opens the door of the house and walking in, I follow him pulling my box over the little high barricade, before I could properly pull my box in, my mum screams my name and envelop me in a ribs breaking hug
" Zainab, omo mi " she says as she keeps hugging me even tighter than before.
I roll my eyes and hug her back, greeting her in yoruba, she kneels down and starts thanking God for bringing me back, I just sit in one of the chairs and watch her drama
" this woman will never change " I murmurs admist laughter.
We talk and catch up on everything and I mean everything before she finally allows me to go into my room to drop my box and freshen up.

1 Like

Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by Purplefire: 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Trip 3.
I get out of the shower and sit in my towel on the bed sorting out my box to bring the gift for my mum and my dad.
I hear the door creak open slightly and I turn to see my dad standing at the door staring at me intensely I immediately look down and see the mighty bulge in his trousers. I roll my eyes and smile a knowing smile
" hi " he says in his husky and manly voice that has not aged a bit, daammm that voice turns me on, I rush to him and he grabs me a tight hug, I trace my fingers down to his zippers and unzip his trousers and grab his meaty cock in my hands, I hold it and press it as I push him against the door.
" I missed you sugar L he whispers in my ears as he grabs my full booty with intense hunger, I jump on him and he supports me with his hand, my towel falls off revealing my thick body dripping with little droplets of water, I grind on him slowly and our lips find each other in a passionate lips locking, he releases my lips slowly biting my lower lips and grabbing my boobs with one hand and holding me firmly with the other hand, he grabs it and massages it roughly with hunger and I moan out softly in pleasure, he smirks and gently walks to the bed with me in his arms and throws me on the bed. I chuckle as I land on the bed.
" I miss your amazing cock " I say with my index finger in my mouth, he smirks and just then we hear footsteps, I quickly get up and rush to the door, I pick up my towel and wrap it around my body and turn to see my dad who is already seating on the bed, he winks at me and says " we'll continue later ". Just then the door opens.
" daddy's girl, I knew two of you would be here " my older brother Ade says as he walks into my room, I laugh and walk towards the bed with him and dad.
" before nko" I answer
" I miss you o, egbon on life " I add
" Zainab oniro, you that I saw last month in new York " he answer feigning shock
" ehn ehn, I still miss you abeg " in answer laughing
My dad gets up and smiles a gentle smile, the bulge is already gone, how can he look so innocent and yet be so bad
"I'll leave you too to catch up " he says, and makes to leave
" no oh, I just came to tell her that dinner is ready o " my brother answers getting up,he puts his hand around my dad's shoulder and they both leave the room, just before they leave, My dad turns back to stick his tongue at me.
" Dammit, there's only one place I want that tongue to be right now " I say a little loud as they leave the room
My pussy already dripping wet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Present,brb
Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by foster881(m): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
oya let d show bgin, i don book 4 front sit o, no ovatakin
Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by hormobolanle: 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
angryIyam confused o
Father n dawter chaiiiiiii Na Wa ooo dis Tori go break head o. imagine my so called sweetheart is already here n he didn't take me along#fakeHubby
lemme go n file for divorce

purplefire wehdon oo

1 Like

Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by morley411(m): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
Okay na
Ghen ghen
Na now film start
Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by Auric(m): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
*clears throat *
Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by elfeezy(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2017
rightly seated,,,fastened my sit belt... Oya let's go there baby
Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by Purplefire: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
Trips 4
I walk into dad's office with a smug look on my face, it's more like a look of a person ready to conquer, I shut the door and he raise his head at me and smiles a twisted smile back at me.
I walk over to him and sit on laps, he immediately bends me over and raise my body con gown to reveal my curvaceous ass cheeks, he slaps it with his finely shaped hands, while I whimper and moan helplessly atop his firm muscled thighs with my chin facing the growing bulge in his trousers, my clits swell sympathetically at the thought of his big meaty dick inside me.
" not now sugar " he says and gently pulls me back up, I stand and put one leg on his desk to reveal my moist, dripping wet pussy, I put a finger in and pull it back out, I do that a couple of times while I maintain eye contact with him, I bring out my finger again with thick whitish fluid around and put it in my mouth
" see what you're missing " I say and pull my gown back down
" trust me zee, I know " he says and I walk out leaving the door open while I shake my huge bossom as I walk out.

" kamal, please take me to the mall, let me get a new sim " I say in exasperation, he knows how much I love office sex, I don't understand why he refused to do it even if I know he can cancel any appointment he has to have my sugar pussy, that's how I got my nickname from him, everybody thinks it's because I'm his only daughter, lol.
I get to the mall and make to Mtn's office, the swarm of people waiting is frightening, so I just collect a number tag and walk around the mall for a while till it gets to my turn.
I walk into Coldstone with mixed feeling because I can't remember how good their ice cream is and I'm not sure I'm going to like it but I can as well try since I'm here already, I order a medium sized Strawberry and cherry ice cream and locate an empty space by the window. Great view, I can see everyone from here.

1 Like

Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by vincentjk(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
No b small thing o

My coursemate is a victim of this
Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by eazykolobo(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Let d banana fall on ha (zainab). I tink I wil enjoy diz story...lemme go nd sit down 4 1 corner dey read....9ce piece u got dere writer nd author. More ink 2 ur pencil....I mean more lead 2 ur pen
Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by ololadeking(m): 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Purplefire:
Trips 4
I walk into dad's office with a smug look on my face, it's more like a look of a person ready to conquer, I shut the door and he raise his head at me and wehsmiles a twisted smile back at me.
Ik over to him and sit on laps, he immediately bends me over and raise my body con gown to reveal my curvaceous ass cheeks, he slaps it with his finely shaped hands, while I whimper and moan helplessly atop his firm muscled thighs with my chin facing the growing bulge in his trousers, my clits swell sympathetically at the thought of his big meaty dick inside me.
" not now sugar " he says and gently pulls me back up, I stand and put one leg on his desk to reveal my moist, dripping wet pussy, I put a finger in and pull it back out, I do that a couple of times while I maintain eye contact with him, I bring out my finger again with thick whitish fluid around and put it in my mouth
" see what you're missing " I say and pull my gown back down
" trust me zee, I know " he says and I walk out leaving the door open while I shake my huge bossom as I walk out.

" kamal, please take me to the mall, let me get a new sim " I say in exasperation, he knows how much I love office sex, I don't understand why he refused to do it even if I know he can cancel any appointment he has to have my sugar pussy, that's how I got my nickname from him, everybody thinks it's because I'm his only daughter, lol.
I get to the mall and make to Mtn's office, the swarm of people waiting is frightening, so I just collect a number tag and walk around the mall for a while till it gets to my turn.
I walk into Coldstone with mixed feeling because I can't remember how good their ice cream is and I'm not sure I'm going to like it but I can as well try since I'm here already, I order a medium sized Strawberry and cherry ice cream and locate an empty space by the window. Great view, I can see everyone from here.

any pop corn seller here
Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by Akinz75(m): 3:45am On Jul 16, 2017
Following
Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by Ladi4barce: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
OH MY.... waiting here
Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by Damibiz(m): 12:22am On Jul 18, 2017
Guy gv us this thing na,u de dull our ginger plz
Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by DrClemzzY(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2017
Purplefire:
Hi my name is purple, I'm a writer ( kinda) ,i write basically erotica and romance and this is my first story on nairaland, I've been a guest for years but finally decided to join and well share my story, so here we go
please do not copy this story anywhere without my consent and please if you do mistakenly please try to give credit, it's annoying when you see your story elsewhere with somebody posing as the write, I'm not chimamanda yet but that doesn't mean I shouldn't protect my work.
please invite friends, comment, critize and correct if need be, also feel free to send me emails! ( work related emails) lol.
I have a life so err please bear with me when I update, I'll try to update 4 times in a week! .
follow me too! lol
bye.
enjoy and invite people

siie, joshuaboss9 , Lolsd ,
palmerlicious , Gmekx ( m ), KpagoGIN (m ), ebiem
(m ), Qpetz , Missclare1 ( f), Toyin223 (f ), zainyrazzy
(f ), Akinz75 ( m ), Centyakam , adetkid ,
sageblaze tsquar siie, joshuaboss9 , Lolsd ,
palmerlicious , Gmekx ( m ), KpagoGIN (m ), ebiem , Qpetz , Missclare1 , Toyin223 , zainyrazzy,
Akinz75 , Centyakam , adetkid ,
sageblaze, tsquare299 , joyberry , Seame4real ,
Dayoto , emillysmigael , yommy20 e299 , joyberry , Seame4real ,
Dayoto , emillysmigael , yommy20
Thnx for the mention.
Fada nd dawta? Dis story qo sweet qan.

Were the popcorn boy nau?
Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by sddiamond: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for the mention, more grace I pray for you.
Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by rockstar435(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2018
Make I go grab my own ice cream too cos this story is superb
Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by yungkesh(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
Be fast with the update pls.. my blood dey hot
Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by Remite011(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
how come u con abandon sweet tori like dis na?
Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by izaray(f): 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hmm...Things are happening oh
Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by bizza45: 10:28am On May 01, 2019
u c y nairaland dey vex me .. ogbeni come and complete this story oo.. how u go take start sumtin, come leave am hanging
Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by junubeatz: 9:23am On May 02, 2019
dis torey sweet pass.,we dey ur back.
Re: Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) by ndiuelish(m): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2020

(1) (Reply)

JODA - A Romance Story / Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) / Do Nigerians Read/Buy Comic Books?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.