Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) (23838 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted / Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by seguno2: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
divinehand2003:
That guy in pix 1 be like......,,,
Prof, remember what Oga Buhari told you about the restructuring agenda that he wants to be a reality in Nigeria ooooo. Pls tell them now to spread the message to their various constituencies before PDP steals the show from APC in 2019.

Prof. Osinbajo replying.........
Ok ok, yes, that's absolutely right. I almost forgot because of the recent development in PDP. I will begin to champion the course for RESTRUCTURING asap.

Keep telling yourself lies.
Person wey God no sweet im belle wey dey swallow sugar, na jedijedi go kill am be that.
Show us the Bill that Buhari sent to the senate and House of Representatives on restructuring.
Is the NASS not controlled by their APC party?
Abeg swerve. Tell us another lie. This one has expired.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by PointZerom: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Ipob zombies, time to come and Wail. cheesy

Igbo Christians would be wondering why God in his infinite mercy and wisdom had to saddle them with a plague like Ibo Jews. grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by nero2face: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
davidodiba:
OK. Nice. I wish he had snapped with Buhari.
no camera can capture Buhari's photo for now, scientists are still working to come up with such a camera, a camera that has de vision of a ghost

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by Dubem85: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
Can't this people update us on the current health of our president or ain't we supposed to knw.... This APC admin and this fulani cabals....ayam not understanding
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by emmasege: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
This man had better take it easy before Buhari wahala kill am for Dolapo.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by UbChapter(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
I learnt Buhari is conducting medicals in London to join relegated Sunderland. True or false?
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by excomarow(m): 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
divinehand2003:
That guy in pix 1 be like......,,,
Prof, remember what Oga Buhari told you about the restructuring agenda that he wants to be a reality in Nigeria ooooo. Pls tell them now to spread the message to their various constituencies before PDP steals the show from APC in 2019.

Prof. Osinbajo replying.........
Ok ok, yes, that's absolutely right. I almost forgot because of the recent development in PDP. I will begin to champion the course for RESTRUCTURING asap.

U've got it wrong bro
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by Jelal0007(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
After he saw bubus corpse yesterday

Ride on my president , this one way kyari no dit down near osinbajo so

Quote me and miss eternal life
Excess stupidity,foolishness,hate,bigotry on display. U pathetic scum could've being prevented with a condom. Shame on who bore U. #spits
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jelal0007:
Excess stupidity,foolishness,hate,bigotry on display. U pathetic scum could've being prevented with a condom. Shame on who bore U. #spits
undecided
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by Ayo25: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
From Commissioner to Vice President to Acting President, a position the destiny of an Igbo man forbids.lol
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by Jelal0007(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

undecided
Miserable worm...go and hang urself. U need mental check up. Becos u're not normal.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by 989900: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dubem85:
Can't this people update us on the current health of our president or ain't we supposed to knw.... This APC admin and this fulani cabals....ayam not understanding

You've been updated, the only issue is, it is not as your mind wishes.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by 8stargeneral: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
Osibanjo just do wht baba told u,declare biafra on my behalf before sumtin go happen.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by LionDeLeo: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jelal0007:

Honestly, I don't know why you guys are giving him undue attention.

Pretty sure he posts all those things to gain attention and you guys always fall for it.

Just allow him to keep typing what will soon befall him, and the higher the rate, the better.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by Naira3jump: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
shocked

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by LordOfNaira: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
this one that it looks like they are doing one minute silence for buhari.. especially in the third and fourth picture..

osinbangbe.. what's happening..?

tell us what you saw in London.. we know it's a skeleton but we want you to say the truth

That should be the opening or closing prayer!!!
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by davidodiba(m): 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin
nero2face:
no camera can capture Buhari's photo for now, scientists are still working to come up with such a camera, a camera that has de vision of a ghost
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by Jelal0007(m): 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Honestly, I don't know why you guys are giving him undue attention.

Pretty sure he posts all those things to gain attention and you guys always fall for it.

Just allow him to keep typing what will soon befall him, and the higher the rate, the better.
I hear you.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by raphaeladeyele: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
it is not new
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by Naira3jump: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
cool

Awolowo and his wife buried,

do you see the nigeria flag..

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by Naira3jump: 1:21am On Jul 13, 2017
cool shocked
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by Naira3jump: 1:52am On Jul 13, 2017
grin angry

do you see any flag

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) by CaptainFM1: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2017
admax:
To lead a country no be beans o. When do they sleep or rest sef?

How are people like Mugabe, who want to die as the President) surviving the pressure. We need sensible youths to occupy such positions

The office demands mental strength and requires a lot of selfless service. All over the world great leaders don't sleep like vegetables. And that's why they old very quickly.

Mugabe will eventually be disgraced outta office. Too bad such will happen to an old man soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa / Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road / Buhari Garners 40,000 Followers On Twitter In 2 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.