Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu For President 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu For President 2019 (728 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu For President 2019 by greatdeal1408: 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
This topic is for the Youth who want a new beginning and who truly want things to change.

please i'm not a politician nor belong to any political party BUT i'm a citizen of this great nation.

The only way the youth can have a say and relegate our old politician to the gutter is to give these two fellow a chance to rule;

They are YOUNG.

They represent the voice of the ordinary PEOPLE.

They are LOVED home and abroad.

They are FEARLESS.

They are versatile.

They can turn things around.

these are the only combinations that can change Nigeria.
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu For President 2019 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
Afonja don come again..lol
greatdeal1408:
This topic is for the Youth who want a new beginning and who truly want things to change.

please i'm not a politician nor belong to any political party BUT i'm a citizen of this great nation.

The only way the youth can have a say and relegate our old politician to the gutter is to give these two fellow a chance to rule;

They are YOUNG.

They are FEARLESS.

They are versatile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu For President 2019 by Hotshawarma(m): 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
greatdeal1408:

They are YOUNG.

They are FEARLESS.

They are versatile.

1 Share

Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu For President 2019 by greatdeal1408: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
illuminated93:
H

with these two guys; no region will cry of marginalization

there will be no excuses

true federalism will be practice.

I'm not a politician nor belong to any political parties.

Dude shouting AFONJA and IPOD are just wasted sperm particles that shouldn't have been born.

reason before you type don't just be tribalistic angry
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu For President 2019 by BlackMbakara1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
I swear their government go make sense pass a night of a thousand laff grin
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu For President 2019 by yarimo(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
And PATIENT JONATHAN senate president grin
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu For President 2019 by dlondonbadboy: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
yarimo:
And PATIENT JONATHAN senate president grin

It's funny to you because you would rather Atiku becomes president while shehu shagari becomes his vice...you wouldn't even mind if IBB becomes the Senate president...smh
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu For President 2019 by ONYEUTALI: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
Their Government will without a doubt undoubtedly, be the best Nigeria have ever had.
But fact is, it'll be easier for Buhari to weigh 60kg on a scale than Nnamdi Kanu to give this a second thought.
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu For President 2019 by CltrAltDel: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Perfect combo for Biafria grin grin grin
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu For President 2019 by greatdeal1408: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
With the type of crowd these guys control cheesy

Na president of life cheesy
ONYEUTALI:
Their Government will without a doubt undoubtedly, be the best Nigeria have ever had.
But fact is, it'll be easier for Buhari to weigh 60kg on a scale than Nnamdi Kanu to give this a second thought.
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu For President 2019 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please don't distract the people from their objective: Biafra smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Ipob Supporting Saraki And Atiku / Igbos Are The Ones Holding Nigeria Together / The Midwest Declaration – Invitation To World Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.