Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Garri Processing Equipment - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Garri Processing Equipment (2528 Views)

Installation Of Fully Automated Garri Processing Machinery At Owode, Ogun State. / In View (pics): Small Scale Garri Processing Factory At Ijebu Igbo / In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garri Processing Equipment by urbanfarmer(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Based on feedback to an earlier post, I'm now looking into setting up a basic Garri processing operation.
Please I need advice on how to set this up.
1) What basic equipment do I need?
2) Where can I source them at good prices in the Offa area/Kwara state?
3) Cost profile, and any other relevant information?
4) Starch is a by product of Garri processing, how to I make money from it too?
Re: Garri Processing Equipment by garriguy: 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
urbanfarmer:
Based on feedback to an earlier post, I'm now looking into setting up a basic Garri processing operation.
Please I need advice on how to set this up.
1) What basic equipment do I need?
2) Where can I source them at good prices in the Offa area/Kwara state?
3) Cost profile, and any other relevant information?
4) Starch is a by product of Garri processing, how to I make money from it too?

Basically, u need just three MAJOR machinery.

Grater, pressers and fryers.

Check

www.garriprocessing..com for what we do.

For machinery, prices and pictures, check the link below...

http://garriprocessing..com.ng/2017/05/garri-processing-machinery-stainless.html

Contact me

Workshop is at Osun State.

Thanks Sir.

1 Like

Re: Garri Processing Equipment by Prince4945(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
garriguy:

Basically, u need just three MAJOR machinery.

Grater, pressers and fryers.

Check

www.garriprocessing..com for what we do.

For machinery, prices and pictures, check the link below...

http://garriprocessing..com.ng/2017/05/garri-processing-machinery-stainless.html

Contact me

Workshop is at Osun State.

Thanks Sir.

please @garriguy ...please i have 2 questions

1)if i have my tons of cassava ready and i want to process to garri but i dont have a processing maching or plant, how do i go about it? and if i have to take my cassava to a processing plant for them to process for me, how much do i have to pay? whats the price range?

2) can the tme419 species be processed to garri?

lol im sorry i said just 2 questions but thats more than 2, i really am enlightened by your posts here on nairaland,

waiting for your feedback sir
Re: Garri Processing Equipment by Nicogen4us(f): 3:58am On Jul 13, 2017
Prince4945:

1)if i have my tons of cassava ready and i want to process to garri but i dont have a processing maching or plant, how do i go about it? and if i have to take my cassava to a processing plant for them to process for me, how much do i have to pay? whats the price range?

lol im sorry i said just 2 questions but thats more than 2, i really am enlightened by your posts here on nairaland,

Re: Garri Processing Equipment by Nicogen4us(f): 4:02am On Jul 13, 2017
Prince4945:

if you don't have any machine to process your gari as a starter you can use someone processing plant all you need is negotiation and this varies from locations and also depends on the type of equipment in such plant.

TME 419 can be processed to gari. it's also white colour gari.
Re: Garri Processing Equipment by Prince4945(m): 6:38am On Jul 13, 2017
Nicogen4us:

if you don't have any machine to process your gari as a starter you can use someone processing plant all you need is negotiation and this varies from locations and also depends on the type of equipment in such plant.

Thank you very much for your reply
Re: Garri Processing Equipment by garriguy: 5:57am On Jul 14, 2017
Nicogen4us:

Thanks ma'am.

Prince4945, that's answers it all.

Before you agree on a price with an existing factory...

1. Know if you are using a stainless or non stainless

2. Do your research to know how much other pay. It may be by tonnage or per machine.
Re: Garri Processing Equipment by Prince4945(m): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2017
garriguy:
Thanks ma'am.

Prince4945, that's answers it all.

Before you agree on a price with an existing factory...

1. Know if you are using a stainless or non stainless

2. Do your research to know how much other pay. It may be by tonnage or per machine.

Thank you sir
Re: Garri Processing Equipment by garriguy: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2017
Prince4945:

Thank you sir
welcome, Sir

(1) (Reply)

Mushroom Cultivation / Aqualis Fish Feed Promo (buy 1 Starter Feed Get 1 Bag Free) / Please Is This Right? *picture*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.