Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) (6752 Views)

Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by mhisTessy: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
FAKE PASTORS  

They walk in the mask of saints,
So innocent with hearts full of evil,
Their looks are polished with false paints,
designed by the devil.
They claim their seeds are true,
Presenting lies as proofs,
They cover the truth with clues,
Labeled as pastors but crooks.
They are found all around,

JEREMIAH 23 FALL ON THEM ALL

Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by mhisTessy: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2017

Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by mhisTessy: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
More

Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by mhisTessy: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Don't bother checking him out on Facebook cos he has deactivated his account after reporting my Facebook account to be taken down
Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by OtemAtum: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Space booked. Yahweh's men are in trouble grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by hopeforcharles(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
mhisTessy:
Don't bother checking him out on Facebook cos he has deactivated his account after reporting my Facebook account to be taken down
What do u hope to earn or get by this?
Because I see two adults talking about their sexual life,
Before he was a pastor he was a man,
Don't be quick to judge
He that is without sin throw the first stone.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by mhisTessy: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
hopeforcharles:

What do u hope to earn or get by this?
Because I see two adults talking about their sexual life,
Before he was a pastor he was a man,
Don't be quick to judge
He that is without sin throw the first stone.
Then let him leave pulpit n go to brothel... Last tym I checked, he is married with kids

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Imagine how many people are paying tithes, so their pastor can have sex with prostitutes. Nigeria... tongue

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by UnknownT: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Are you the female church member?
Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by elantraceey(f): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
mhisTessy:

Then let him leave pulpit n go to brothel... Last tym I checked, he is married with kids

Exactly, no one is forcing them to head a church, they should know what they signed up for and stay true to it, they ought to be living examples for Christ sake!!

They should just stop bringing ridicule to God's church.

If you aren't capable of being faithful to God then please get out of the pulpit,, no one is forcing you.

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
shocked shocked shocked Pastor sucker

The person he's chatting with seems to be an underage. No matured woman would chat so childishly
Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by cyberdurable(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Why do people invade into peoples private life bikonu?

Op u are such a hypocritical entity...

So pastor can't talk abt sex again?

Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by mhisTessy: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
UnknownT:
Get lost
Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by Daviddson(m): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
UnknownT:
Good question.
mhisTessy:

Get lost
This is not matter of 'get lost'. You registered today and this is your first topic. Are you the lady?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by mhisTessy: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Daviddson:

Good question.
This is not matter of 'get lost'. You registered today and this is your first topic. Are you the lady?
Get lost
Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by UnknownT: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
mhisTessy:

Get lost
lol.... The place where you said "he wanted to get your account taken down " made me asked the question. This is a case of business gone wrong, you were leading him on , you guys fuck3d and sucked each other, had a misunderstanding and you went online, pastor deactivated to save face. Both of you were wrong, so don't expect us to clap and hail you, as for the pastor, his cup will get filled up one day. I pray they catch him that day, strip him unclad and post his pictures all over the internet for all man to see how stupid he is.

BTW, don't bother telling me to get lost again, because I'm still asking people for direction to my house cry
Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by Daviddson(m): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
mhisTessy:

Get lost
You see yourself? You wanted to set him up by collecting big sum from him, which he refused and then you came online to publish these sordid details. Both of you are agents of devil, until you repent.
Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
mhisTessy:

Get lost

So you're the woman May God have mercy on your soul. You know this man is a married pastor with 3 kids and you still moved forward. You're just as disgusting as he is. Tithers you better beware. Prostitutes are getting your money.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by mhisTessy: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
UnknownT:
lol.... The place where you said "he wanted to get your account taken down " made me asked the question. This is a case of business gone wrong, you were leading him on , you guys fuck3d and sucked each other, had a misunderstanding and you went online, pastor deactivated to save face. Both of you were wrong, so don't expect us to clap and hail you, as for the pastor, his cup will get filled up one day. I pray they catch him that day, strip him unclad and post his pictures all over the internet for all man to see how stupid he is.

BTW, don't bother telling me to get lost again, because I'm still asking people for direction to my house cry
Lolz... My account was taken down after publishing it on Facebook. And for ur information, I don't even know him in person
Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by mhisTessy: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
FortuneTeller:

So you're the woman May God have mercy on your soul. You know this man is a married pastor with 3 kids and you still moved forward. You're just as disgusting as he is. Tithers you better beware. Prostitutes are getting your money.
So because he's a married pastor, he shouldn't be exposed abi?

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by UnknownT: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
mhisTessy:

Lolz... My account was taken down after publishing it on Facebook. And for ur information, I don't even know him in person
Hmm, this would have been a better answer instead of get lost. I'm home now
Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by mhisTessy: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
UnknownT:
Hmm, this would have been a better answer instead of get lost. I'm home now
Lolz.. U asked as if u dey work for FBI na
Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
mhisTessy:

So because he's a married pastor, he shouldn't be exposed abi?

Expose yourself for being a HO! No one is excusing what he did, but you should be ashamed of yourself. You laid down with a married father and pastor. You got what you deserved.
Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by mhisTessy: 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Expose yourself for being a HO! No one is excusing what he did, but you should be ashamed of yourself. You laid down with a married father and pastor. You got what you deserved.
Hahaha.. I guess he's ur pastor dats Y ua pained. I wrote up there that I don't know him in person. So free some space in ur corrupted brain so u can comprehend dat. If symptoms persist, u format it.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
mhisTessy:

Hahaha.. I guess he's ur pastor dats Y ua pained. I wrote up there that I don't know him in person. So free some space in ur corrupted brain so u can comprehend dat. If symptoms persist, u format it.

You know him, because it's you. You tried to expose on him on FB and it was pulled down. Now you brought your chats here. Have some shame!
Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by mhisTessy: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
FortuneTeller:

You know him, because it's you. You tried to expose on him on FB and it was pulled down. Now you brought your chats here. Have some shame!
I didn't try to, I exposed him.... Why not go and ask your pastor why he deactivated his Facebook account dis afternoon?
Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by Deicide: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Why are people attacking the OP na ya Church grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by Blessytee(f): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
Daviddson:
I love your signature
Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
mhisTessy:

I didn't try to, I exposed him.... Why not go and ask your pastor why he deactivated his Facebook account dis afternoon?

Honey I'm in the US. I don't have time for the pastor or you. I tire for Nigeria and the foolishness there. Both of you are devils. Be careful because I'm sure he is organizing a group to get you. I hope you don't end up on the front page of NL for the wrong reason. lipsrsealed
Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by mhisTessy: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Honey I'm in the US. I don't have time for the pastor or you. I tire for Nigeria and the foolishness there. Both of you are devils. Be careful because I'm sure he is organizing a group to get you. I hope you don't end up on the front page of NL for the wrong reason. lipsrsealed
OK Madam US, allow us deal with the issue our own way here in naija..

But I no cum understand u o, u don tire 4 Nigeria but u still dey com chuk mouth 4 Nigeria Mata.

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
mhisTessy:

OK Madam US, allow us deal with the issue our own way here in naija..

But I no cum understand u o, u don tire 4 Nigeria but u still dey com chuk mouth 4 Nigeria Mata.

It's people like you who give Nigeria a bad name. Bringing your loose mouth to the internet to proclaim that you slept with a married pastor. Have some dignity for your country.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Between An Uyo Based Pastor And A Female Church Member (Updated) by Bolabas02(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
I wonder why some people are just too problematic, making out issues unnecessarily. Why do you derive so much joy at making others sad?

The OP made it clear about not being attached to the man, and here you are making unnecessary claims and assault. We should at least try to reason and understand everyone's feeling.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Would Rather Marry An Atheist Than A Man From Another Faith / Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ / Why Do We Need To Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.