Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

How Fake Slay Queens Start On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Fake Slay Queens Start On Social Media (857 Views)

2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Fake Slay Queens Start On Social Media by superior494(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Some started like this.......

She used to be decent.
She posts decent pictures and decent write ups.
Results: 3 likes, 0 comments.

She gets frustrated because she is bored and needs attention.
She decides to post a sexy picture one morning.
Result: 50 likes, 20 comments.

Wow, she goes wild.
She posts her pictures from the swimming pool,those wears...
sexy pants and bras.
Result: 450 likes, 100 comments.

THE JOURNEY OF A SLAY QUEEN BEGINS:
She posts a video on Facebook of her twerking in her room.
Result: over 5000 views 400 comments

Any thing she posts becomes an instant hit. She hustles to get to good Locations to snap and showcase online because to her, it's a full time business. Her inbox is now busy With men begging for numbers,
young and old men alike. They start promising her cash for sex. Men start fighting on her wall. She feels like a celebrity already.

She starts connecting with other slay queens and starts hiting the club every now and then, Learns how to Smoke all kinds of weed.
By now, she starts demanding for recharge cards from those inbox toasters to keep up online.
Gradually she starts collecting money and starts visiting them.
You'll see pictures of her inside flight with picture message like..."Dana airlines on point, Abj please favour me".

From Alice as her profile name, to "Itz mhiz Dopest bae Ahlize"
She starts using cream to enhance her breast and back side.
And if that doesn't work she uses boobs, hips and bum pads.
Her make up on point like it's her wedding day already.
From there onwards, she becomes a child of the world just because she wants to be a slay queen...

You see..It's not easy to be a fake slay queen. The hustle is real.

This is not my handwriting oo before you people start attacking me.

Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: How Fake Slay Queens Start On Social Media by jay2pee(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Very true... I blame the guy's that behave like dogs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A GUY/BAE That Snores A Lot / Friends Wanted / Caption This Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.