Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

"I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose (59714 Views)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Respect55(m): 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

In a sane society fayose should be languishing in the prison now

So in that case he can't be the messenger

Having said that its a private meeting one on one
In a sane country, Bubu wud hv bn impeached by now

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by tundexijim(m): 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Okanokan:

Thats not the issue, Osinbajo should come clean over Mr President Health Status. Fayose did that or did not do that is immaterial here. No be hale and hearty we go chop.

Osibanjo don talk wetin he know. if its not what u want to hear then thats ur own problem....

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by SirChime(m): 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
StakerLives:
cool
Two Major Failures In Life

- Buhari

- Nnamdi Kanu
If you can't pass this simple question you asked yourself then I wonder if you can pass jamb .
Answer :
A PC and Buhari .
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
You have to be a Northerner...no sane person can reason like you.

How are we sure ur sane. grin
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by DozieInc(m): 12:08am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Pro2makx(m): 12:12am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

In a sane society, your balls should be wrapped in foil and chained someplace far into the Sahara
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by me69: 12:13am On Jul 13, 2017
senatorizyking:
Hehehehehe,Fayose on the move once again ! He's been the nightmare of APC.
more like he's being talking to the wind all this time.

He is just afraid of buhari because of what he did during the governorship election
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Pro2makx(m): 12:13am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Nothing to show for ekiti state

Not a single project
I guess this is the maximum size of your mouth.
Please show your governor's single project Biko.
See how u say rubbish with confidence

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Antangonist: 12:21am On Jul 13, 2017
fayose mumu
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by me69: 12:24am On Jul 13, 2017
donaldinho111:
dont demonically divert the headline as you usually do...

show me a 100m bridge Buhari commissioned
you are ignorant about what is happening in this country, lots of road projects are going on in the country, GEJ has spent 19b on roads in 2015 in the entire country, this year alone FG has budgeted to spend 80b on roads for 12 states not counting others. Where were you?
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by bangging(m): 12:25am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

God knows I can never be a stooge to any politician

The Buhari I know is a good man

Man of integrity

I will stand with him till the end
stand with a politician till the end?...isorite... continue
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Praktikals(m): 12:27am On Jul 13, 2017
senatorizyking:
for your mind
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by jumobi1(m): 12:34am On Jul 13, 2017
PYO said he was hale and hearty the last time. He came back to Nigeria only to go back to London.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by obonujoker(m): 12:39am On Jul 13, 2017
HERSLEY:
Its really a tough time working with BMC. I honestly feel for u lads. It's not easy I must say. Sorry darling kiss

They have to justify their pay now....
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by PNEUMA0001: 12:40am On Jul 13, 2017
greatgod2012:
Unfortunately, Osinbajo is a pastor and almost all Nigerians knew that what he said about his visit to PMB are blatant lies! So unfortunate how politics changes people to another thing!

Fayose,, very soon, you'll be vindicated, that I know, because a lie can run for 20 years but one day, the truth will catch up with it!

LET THE WEAK SAY I AM STRONG THAT'S WHAT OSINBAJO JUST QUOTED BY SAYING BUHARI IS HALE AND HEARTY. HIS RELIGION DOES NOT PERMIT HIM TO SPEAK NEGATIVELY OF ANY CONDITION DONT YOU SEE HOW THE MAN IS SO CALM AS IT CONCERNS ISSUE OF CONCERN IN THE COUNTRY. ALL IS WELL. LOL
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by bendike: 12:41am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

God knows I can never be a stooge to any politician

The Buhari I know is a good man

Man of integrity

I will stand with him till the end
just shut up for once. plss
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Febcom(m): 12:44am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Nothing to show for ekiti state

Not a single project
have you ever been to EKITI and did you know road to EKITI. Stupid Nigerian youth talks so foolish at each day.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by bluecircle470: 12:45am On Jul 13, 2017
Fayose! And what benefit is dat to u. Fayose! Get a life. Get a life for d sake of u and ur family.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by qleap2all(m): 12:47am On Jul 13, 2017
Hope it's not Photoshop stuff?
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by deolu2000(m): 12:48am On Jul 13, 2017
StakerLives:
cool Two Major Failures In Life
- Buhari
- Nnamdi Kanu
let me add fayose and wike to that list.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 13, 2017
Osibanjo and his aides have recruited fayose to do their dirty job
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Ajimike(m): 12:59am On Jul 13, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

- Buhari

- Nnamdi Kanu

Sarrki
You quickly created another moniker to start a new line of foolish Propaganda. What we think on daily basis is exactly what we are. I hope it won't become too late for you.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by osusuallstars: 1:01am On Jul 13, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

- Buhari

- Nnamdi Kanu
why is nnamdi kanu giving you more headache than the umuahia people where he comes from. continue to drink para on someones headache. AFONJA who fought with a baby tiger.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Rapuokwu: 1:04am On Jul 13, 2017
Dicey situation , it's a 'no comments' for me.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by osusuallstars: 1:07am On Jul 13, 2017
me69:
you are ignorant about what is happening in this country, lots of road projects are going on in the country, GEJ has spent 19b on roads in 2015 in the entire country, this year alone FG has budgeted to spend 80b on roads for 12 states not counting others. Where were you?
you are even the biggest fool. 80b budgeted and nothing to show on ground. that is the money he is spending on the london hospital via life support. cow
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by praise2000: 1:07am On Jul 13, 2017
Mandesz:

if fayose is a failure then yo president is a total failure.
fayose is still d best governor ekiti ever had. we indigenes can testify.

u follow propagandists all around. mannerless man.
Stop lying! If you called Fayose...best Governor Ekiti ever had...something must be wrong with u upstairs. Fayose is a tout...a thug...a drug addict...an hypocrite, a deceiver, a murderer,and a sex maniac.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by buchilino(m): 1:38am On Jul 13, 2017
greatgod2012:

Leave the messenger and focus on the message!

You yourself, reason am now, the VP visited the President and not only one picture could be taken as evidence of their meeting only for the VP to just say the President is in high spirit.

What do they take Nigerians for
Are we all daft

WAT WERE U EXPECTING FROM BMC MEMBERS. D TRUTH?
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by anibestlala(m): 1:48am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

Which private one on one meeting when the visit should HV been used to verify the health status to Nigerians?
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by henryhemon(m): 1:51am On Jul 13, 2017
It's true buhari needs to resign over his health,but fayose is a sick man too and only clowns n sick people like him will take him serious. What makes an individual respectable is his antecedents,Fayose isn't a sane man.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Kbanka: 2:04am On Jul 13, 2017
senatorizyking:

For every 10 statements Fayose makes, APC responds to only 1. Presidency has never responded to him. Nightmare that can be ignored, is that one nightmare?
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Kbanka: 2:05am On Jul 13, 2017
Governor that is buying black market fuel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) / Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.