Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,032 members, 7,832,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

"I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose (59709 Views)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Adminisher: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
No wonder liepods live this guy. He is a complete political dirty job politician

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by ubongokon(m): 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
ooo fayose, your end is near , ur death is eminent
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by tonardo(m): 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
Why is bugari proffering stubborn to die? Abi him won brake record . As top sicking president nigeria has ever have ...
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by donjahsy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

In a sane society fayose should be languishing in the prison now

So in that case he can't be the messenger

Having said that its a private meeting one on one
are you well at all? which sane society would jail Fayose?

if you were brought to court to testify against him based on this current utterances, what evidence would you use to nail him?

anyway you just confirmed that this society (Country) called Nigeria isn't a sane environment.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by lovingyouhun: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
greatgod2012:

Sarrki, I like you for one thing, you're loyal to your paymasters, even when the truth is starring at you face to face, you'll still find a way to defend them! Kudos to you, omo odo rere!

Forget saraki, he is May have been among those who thought MMM will never crash, don't expect much from him, stop wasting your mb. When the truth comes out he will be here, he talks like he has been given his full inheritance from Nigeria treasury grin
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Adminisher: 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He is still ahead of Buhari who doesn't have a single capital project to show since 1984
This is dumb. Ignorance is now the face of Nairaland. Buhari practically built two refineries and the current PPMC as Petroleum Minister.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by isaacology3000(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
I salute ur courage and doggedness my amiable Gov. The national opposition leader. Tell them make them ear word. #naijazoo
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by SalamRushdie: 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Adminisher:

This is dumb. Ignorance is now the face of Nairaland. Buhari practically built two refineries and the current PPMC as Petroleum Minister.

Can't you see you don't even know the history of the failed president you claim to support , as head of state in 1984 and as president now Buhari has never initiated a single capital project..The refineries you speak of must have been built by Obasanjo govt as military head of state
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by banmee(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
ekolajossyadde:
Have you ever been to Ekiti State before you concluded that there I nothing to show for in Ekiti states? The hiv is trying to yhe best of the little allocation that is coming to the state. You Buharimovic wat I it that is working in Nigeria as a whole

I don't need to go to know it is phucked up for two reasons;

1. Ekiti is in Nigeria and Nigeria is a rubbish country. Not one single state can be called a state. It is just a collection of people living in the same area with zero infrastructure and security.

2. From the actions of Fayose alone, one can deduce that he has nothing to contribute to the development of any state. He is not fit to lead children in a kindergarten class talk less of a "state".

How anyone cannot see this baffles the mind. I will always say this; Nigerians deserve the leaders they have.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by matasinc(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Nothing to show for ekiti state

Not a single project

I just pitied u and ur family.... look got ur daily bread and cope. this man here #fayose# will buy ur generation till to come
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by dikeigbo2(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project

See as I dey look you

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by holuwhagbenga(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
FayoShame grin

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by banmee(m): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
isaacology3000:
I salute ur courage and doggedness my amiable Gov. The national opposition leader. Tell them make them ear word. #naijazoo

Nigerians, just because you want to spite your face, you guys can/will cut off your noses.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by winningwinner(m): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

Yes languishing in prison for saying what you never wanted to hear, abi? Jokers everywhere. Why do people hate truth?
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by tunexdavo(m): 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by GuntersChain(m): 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
in a sane environment, ajala the traveller would have been declared incapacitated by the senate.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by emmaitive(m): 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hehehehehe..Apc hw market?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Memphis357(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

Yeah its private

No official statement released by the presidency on the visit visit.
Guy,
you be goat ooooo! Ah swear if I be your papa,I go exchange you for one bag of rice for mile 12 market.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by banmee(m): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Okanokan:

Thats not the issue, Osinbajo should come clean over Mr President Health Status. Fayose did that or did not do that is immaterial here. No be hale and hearty we go chop.

Actually it's very material. With the way you guys think, evans the kidnapper can come out criticizing buhari tomorrow and you all would forget he is a criminal. We all know that buhari should come out clean about his health status. We don't need people like fayose to tell us that. Be careful who you look up to as a role model. The fact that anyone is listening to Fayose is scary to say the least. It indicates the mentality and mindset of the average Nigerian. It is so easy to razzle and dazzle Nigerians. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pavore9:
E carry am for head like gala!

It's a matter of concern, in fact make he join corn and pear to the gala.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Jeffobinna1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Can you face the topic mr. Man. How can a president of a country like Nigeria be out of office for 70days yet you are here saying off point,must you be confused by tribal act till death This man is saying the poor man's mind and you are here vomiting rubbish. Quote me and i will show you 12 pictures that shows that you are afonja.
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by youngpresidooo: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project
bros u sabi lie I'm sure u have never been to elite before hmm stop spreading lies
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Jeffobinna1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
We are in a democratic society where everyone has right at equilibrium. Don't be a horror to drmocracy. Be wise man
sarrki:

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by youngpresidooo: 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

i believe you meant the other way round. pls tell what he has done to warrant that
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Jeffobinna1(m): 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]you are already a SHAME to your generation for saying this.
sarrki:

God knows I can never be a stooge to any politician

The Buhari I know is a good man

Man of integrity

I will stand with him till the end
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by tonguengineer(m): 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sarrki u mumu gan
U need to join him on that sick bed in London cuz it seems tetanus don enter ur brain
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Kingspin(m): 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project
There is no electricity, no good health care, no peace in Nigeria. This is the real challenge not Fayose or KANU
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by AnanseK(m): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Th hooligan governor is out of touch with the present.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Respect55(m): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project

Far more better than Bubu of the zoo called Nigeria. At least, they have a governor unlike the zoo
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Chei this our Mr. President Buhari is always sick sick sick all the time. angry

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Respect55(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
greatgod2012:

Leave the messenger and focus on the message!

You yourself, reason am now, the VP visited the President and not only one picture could be taken as evidence of their meeting only for the VP to just say the President is in high spirit.

What do they take Nigerians for
Are we all daft
God must bless u
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by tundexijim(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
tescoman90:

God bless you oooooo

Please lets join hand finish dis thing called sarrki

the guy is sure ur nightmare. must he agree with u because fayose who jam talk anyhow is saying his usual trash....fayose be bastard if he does not release the pictures.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings / Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.