Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (588359 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by johnserek: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
sekxy:

you are too dirty to mention me..I can only consider afonja Christians. .not dirty smelly descendant of Afghonistan

Look at this decendants of the dirtiest city in the world onitsha calling others dirty grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
with all the flood your tears have caused in Lagos this is all you have to say, Afonja.

What flood?

Do you mean flood in your area ?
Cause rain fell I don't remember us losin land

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Jetleeee:
Mehn... So much has been posted on this thread and it looks like the thread is on a speed train.

My fear is that these mods might delete it when they realize there are too many posts to be deleted. It would be really sad to see this thread deleted

My suggestion is that the Yoruba guys should post the companies that haven't been posted. Set the page number the thread should end and tag Mynd44 to lock it when it gets to that page

120 would be ideal imo kn23h.

Just a suggestion
Oga Jetleeee I hail ooh cheesy

@ kn23h: This is a good suggestion.

Preservation is key.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Scratched face citizen of hell bearing the signature mark of the beast leave the beauty alone and go rot in hell grin

BEAUTY WEY GET HAIR ALL OVER HER BREAST CHAI
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
I see you want to derail your thread by yourself I will kindly indulge you. grin grin grin

See Afonja product
what Afonjas have produced grin

What have igbo produced apart from slicing face

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
MadamT:
So, why don't you use the same method to find out "Afonjas' manufacturing list and what they produce"?

Even a mostly quiet observer like myself have noted the many many things posted here that Yorubas produce and manufacture, yet, to save face, some of you are still asking them to show you, when they have a million times already!

Anyway, I just logged on to say well done to one of my favourite posters on this board Laudate and all who have done a fantastic job with facts and figures to debunk many fallacies usually perpetuated by some Igbos on here. Well done all!
My sista from another mother!! cool Correct babe wey no get duplicate! Long time, no see! cheesy How are you doing & how is the family? I hope you are doing great. May the very best of God's blessings locate you now & forever more!

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
You really said that? I can't believe an Afonja scratched face Abule slum dweller could say such, how ironic.

Yoruba argue with fact
Your decendants of dirtiest city of west Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Jetleeee: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
JohnXcel:

Oga Jetleeee I hail ooh cheesy

@ kn23h: This is a good suggestion.

Preservation is key.

I see you.... cool

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:
God bless us all grin
Dis your moniker... e get as e be! cheesy
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
eliment:
markfemi1
laudate
Okway2
and CO.

You guys are doing a wonderful job.

It will be good if we can create another thread detailing all the Yoruba real estate developers in Lagos and Abuja. This will go a long way to debunk Ibos lies of developing Lagos and Abuja which most Nigerians including the Yorubas have taken to be true.

I must confess I never knew Yoruba control so much of Nigeria Economy. Without Yoruba, Nigeria will be empty.
So are you, my friend. Your good wishes are much appreciated! cheesy You see why I say you Yoruba guys have businessmen who are not only wise, but quite strategic? cheesy Your businessmen move into an area of the economy, study it, master the terrain, build goodwill and then lock it down - using money, clout, connections and intellect. They don't just look at packaging, but focus on the long-term. wink If only my Igbo neighbours across the border, can learn from them.... undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
See more what Afonja have produced I think this deserves a new thread grin

Produces of poto poto mega industrial centre nnewi

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (320) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.