Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,130 members, 7,829,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (588427 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Osaze007: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
yes I know you are Esan that why I greeted you, me too I am Owan boy grin but Igbo have kill Afonja with the G wagon picture if I am Afonja I will lobby the mods to delete it or ask Se.un to do same to save Afonjas the shames

Another fat lie
I don check your page
Edo no get time to dey call themselves afonja head hunt
I don check your topics they are all Biafra
Edo no be part of Biafra

your an Igbo man and accept your identity
Don't hide under my state to lick wounds of your loss

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
BeautifulMind2:
Ford Begins Assembling Ranger Trucks In Nigeria

The first assembled Ford Ranger (JOB 1) from the ultra-modern plant in Ikeja Lagos was recently officially unveiled at an event held on the grounds of Coscharis Motors, Awoyaya Lagos. Ford Motor Company, together with Coscharis Motors Limited initiated the new assembly plant as part of Ford’s expansion into the Middle East and Africa, and a commitment to the Nigerian automotive industry.

http://trendyafrica.com/ford-begins-assembling-ranger-trucks-in-nigeria/

Coscharis US vehicles not China by Elezade grin grin

This is not an Ibo production.

This is an Ibo production

[img]http://3.bp..com/-zdD7Ekg7VzY/V9pyxRFak3I/AAAAAAADHdk/QOfNE5tyvJIjo3-Qx9ipE8iGebUP8wnrgCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by scholes0(m): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
OLAMIDE BABAJIDE IS UPCYCLING WASTE TO CREATE STUNNING FURNITURE #BREAKTIMENIGERIA

#Recycling On Point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by afonjaheadhunt: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
Osaze007:

Another fat lie
I don check your page
Edo no get time to dey call themselves afonja head hunt
I don check your topics they are all Biafra
Edo no be part of Biafra

your an Igbo man and accept your identity
Don't hide under my state to lick wounds of your loss

Have you checked your diapers too cause it smells like shit grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
Be right back y'all wink

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
scholes0:
OLAMIDE BABAJIDE IS UPCYCLING WASTE TO CREATE STUNNING FURNITURE #BREAKTIMENIGERIA

Love it!!! Only Yoruba!

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by afonjaheadhunt: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
Deedeedee3:

Lolz! Pained fo what? Your copy copy way of life?
Still crying?
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by oduastates: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
Niji Group

Engineering, Farming, Foods, Hospitality

Niji Group is a conglomerate that operates in four (4) different fields. Niji Group was conceived by Mr. Adeniji Kolawole, who has passion for excellence and quality. Niji Group commenced business in 1991 with the establishment of Niji Lukas Nig. Ltd, an engineering (fabrication) company. Over the years, the company has built a very impressive pedigree and has carved an enviable niche for itself in the fabrication of diverse agro-allied equipment and machinery, responsible for the manufacture of at least 90% of the machines used in its food processing company, Niji Foods. The success story of Niji Lukas Nig. Ltd has enabled its diversification into other businesses leading to what is today known as Niji Group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKry_6qGjCU

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Yes because the only competition of the Igbo man is the Igbo man. Is it Afonja that will be bold enough to challenge an Igbo man in manufacturing on Igbo thread. However see the way Igbo's pummeled Afonjas to a rivers of tears on Afonja thread, as a matter of fact I had to create a thread to beg Igbo's to allow you guys masturbate in peace. Now Igbo are done with pictures and Yoruba have nothing to offer instead you now post Igbo cars on the thread grin

Igbo's have given Afonja their first thread to hit 100 pages be proud to witness this landmark event in Afonja history, I hope you do celebrate it with your staple Hydraulic soup. grin be proud.

You are not bright, this is how you wanna spin the defeat, now you helped Yoruba populate the thread, why yours suffer abandonment. Defeat chaiz Igbo don suffer on this thread. We know you will stay for shame and try to say poo but facts and evidence did the job, not mouth.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Osaze007: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

I don catch am o na BIAFRAN no be edo

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Osaze007: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yoruba to Igbo now

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

An ass sniffer on Nairaland, igbos are indeed wretched of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by afonjaheadhunt: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dumaknesset:

You are not bright, this is how you wanna spin the defeat, now you helped Yoruba populate the thread, why yours suffer abandonment. Defeat chaiz Igbo don suffer on this thread. We know you will stay for shame and try to say poo but facts and evidence did the job, not mouth.
You are the only Afonja disputing that Igbo's populated this thread with manufacturers, now do your self a favor and count Afonja post, and Igbo post and post the stats here so that it will always serve as a reminder to your dull paforated cone skull. cheesy grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by afonjaheadhunt: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dumaknesset:

An ass sniffer on Nairaland, igbos are indeed wretched of the earth.
Start counting olodo
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
oduastates:
Niji Group

Engineering, Farming, Foods, Hospitality

Niji Group is a conglomerate that operates in four (4) different fields. Niji Group was conceived by Mr. Adeniji Kolawole, who has passion for excellence and quality. Niji Group commenced business in 1991 with the establishment of Niji Lukas Nig. Ltd, an engineering (fabrication) company. Over the years, the company has built a very impressive pedigree and has carved an enviable niche for itself in the fabrication of diverse agro-allied equipment and machinery, responsible for the manufacture of at least 90% of the machines used in its food processing company, Niji Foods. The success story of Niji Lukas Nig. Ltd has enabled its diversification into other businesses leading to what is today known as Niji Group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKry_6qGjCU

Watch them they will start uploading innoson again.

Now I know talk is cheap.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Start counting olodo

Apart from being Chief Simpleton of Nairaland, you have added ass sniffing to it. Iti.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Osaze007: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
You are the only Afonja disputing that Igbo's populated this thread with manufacturers, now do your self a favor and count Afonja post, and Igbo post and post the stats here so that it will always serve as a reminder to your dull paforated cone skull. cheesy grin

Yorubas congrats this man is almost at final stage of madness
They are tired of repetition after defeat
Now it's declaring imaginary success on repeating they want lol grin

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by afonjaheadhunt: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Osaze007:

I don catch am o na BIAFRAN no be edo
mumu, how old are you grin come again did you just say "I don catch am" grin oh gosh, were does Nairaland register users from cause the Afonja posters on Nairaland are just to dumb one would begin to wonder if Nairaland does automatic registration in Asylums in SW. See this one for example. grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
You are the only Afonja disputing that Igbo's populated this thread with manufacturers, now do your self a favor and count Afonja post, and Igbo post and post the stats here so that it will always serve
as a reminder to your dull paforated cone skull. cheesy grin

It is spelt perforated, yam head. His your hand and head paining you. You spam the thread with three products all fake and of inferior quality. You can't see that when all you do is ass sniffing.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by afonjaheadhunt: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Apart from being Chief Simpleton of Nairaland, you have added ass sniffing to it. Iti.
Olodo afonja start counting, Olodo rabata Oju eja lo ma je grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by afonjaheadhunt: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Osaze007:

Yorubas congrats this man is almost at final stage of madness
They are tired of repetition after defeat
Now it's declaring imaginary success on repeating they want lol grin
Afonja scratched face, post a picture for all to see your mark of the beast citizen of hell.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedee3: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
scholes0:

#Recycling On Point.
Yet they say Yorubas dont manufacture anything. We have posted hundreds of our products while our flat-headed E-bowl brothers are still posting innoson.
Lolz
igbos are not the most industrious people in Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Osaze007: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Afonja scratched face, post a picture for all to see your mark of the beast citizen of hell.

10 more hours to you running around the market

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Olodo afonja start counting, Olodo rabata Oju eja lo ma je grin

Ass sniffer! Ran out of ideas.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by afonjaheadhunt: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dumaknesset:

It is spelt perforated, yam head. His your hand and head paining you. You spam the thread with three products all fake and of inferior quality. You can't see that when all you do is ass sniffing.
That is Afonja spelling, one meant for Afonjas to comprehend meanwhile see bold for afonja teacher, Teacher don't teach me nonsense. grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedee3: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
In this page alone, yorubas have posted 3 products. scholes0, oduastates, and ibosEnvyYorubas have all posted 1 each

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Jetleeee: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
Mehn... So much has been posted on this thread and it looks like the thread is on a speed train.

My fear is that these mods might delete it when they realize there are too many posts to be deleted. It would be really sad to see this thread deleted

My suggestion is that the Yoruba guys should post the companies that haven't been posted. Set the page number the thread should end and tag Mynd44 to lock it when it gets to that page

120 would be ideal imo kn23h.

Just a suggestion

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

That is Afonja spelling, one meant for Afonjas to comprehend meanwhile see bold for afonja teacher, Teacher don't teach me nonsense. grin

Student I didnt teach you nonsense- paforated.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by afonjaheadhunt: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Ass sniffer! Ran out of ideas.
Run out of Idea ke, I AM AN IDEA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (320) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.