Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (588303 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
scholes0:

lol seriously.

The Nnewi they call an Industrial city looks like a disjointed village with haphazard distribution and no plan.
It didnt even look like a proper town, talk less a city. And I keep wondering what is in this place that these people keep Yapping about like infant ducklings starved of mud?

The Igbo's defeated you guys with G wagoon
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
naturalman:
From all indication, IGBOs are winning..

Da just threw the Yoruba's off the line with that G wagoon..

Igbo's una be BABA

Ibos sign on with multiple IDs to claim that Ibos are winning.

You can claim victory on the internet, Yorubas are winning in real life grin

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Ereolamide: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:

They can't! They even tried to force the government's hand, but people are smarter than that.

Imagine, buying products from aba or onitsha, the dirtiest city in the world. Iyama!

Ibos are too deceitful.
My colleague who is IBO by the way, forced me to follow him to aba, since he heard tales of their famed genius, the guy grew up in Lagos by the way, when we got to the shoe section, you'd ashamed of ibo, come and see nails in shoes, irregular odd colored threadings, shiny brittle leathers, ugly igbotic buckles, pedants and hooks, the guy dragged me out so we could return home immediately.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Osaze007: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
be precise and tell me any Afonja manufacturing company I will tell you 5 Igbo manufacturers that is bigger that it.

You will only keep on Repeating
They have shown you in food tech media engineering services

Una just dey repeat the same thing
Ibo has been casted
Next time I hear noise I will refer to this thread

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by CltrAltDel: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
CltrAltDel:

Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis

Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy

Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis

Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix
Innoson
Coscharis
Tummy Tummy
Cutix

That is all they have been pasting repeatedly….. Choi, shame catch me for these peo grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4137000_capture1_jpegb1ff00360a9015ca7795717777a84460

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedee3: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
naturalman:

The Igbo's just beat you guys turn turn with that G wagoon
My friend go sut down one place! You copy mercedes product and you call yourself innovators.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Osaze007: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ereolamide:

My colleague who is IBO by the way, forced me to follow him to aba, since he heard tales of their famed genius, the guy grew up in Lagos by the way, when we got to the shoe section, you'd ashamed of ibo, come and see nails in shoes, irregular odd colored threadings, shiny brittle leathers, ugly igbotic buckles, pedants and hooks, the guy dragged me out so we could return home immediately.

Something every tom dick and harry Yoruba shoe maker dey do for akure

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by afonjaheadhunt: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
Osaze007:

Loool
Will you keep quiet
Which yeye g wagon
Na only innoson pic we don dey see since morning
E pain you abi, bad belle why you come dey curse am.

Heya you were so pained you did not realize you used the Edo handle instead of the Yoruba handle grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Osaze007: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=CltrAltDel post=58510908][/quote]

I think say na only me notice repeating same company all the time

Yoruba don embarrass them reach that level to

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
This can't happen to a Yoruba company. People patronize our stuff.

Innoson Motors lays off 50 percent of workers

By News Express on 14/01/2016

Nigeria’s pioneer indigenous vehicle manufacturing company, Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Limited, has laid off about 50 percent of its work force, News Express learnt.

A source close to the company blamed the development on a combination of declining patronage by government, high cost of the dollar and difficulty in procuring foreign exchange for imported vehicle components.

Whereas the immediate past Federal Government of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan and Anambra State Government under Mr. Peter Obi encouraged and patronised Innoson, the reverse is the case presently, with the incumbent Anambra State Government under the watch of Chief Willie Obiano preferring to import vehicles from the USA and elsewhere.

“Things are no longer the same at Innoson and the vehicle plant at Nnewi has laid off about 50% of the workers,” the source said.

The source also disclosed that Innoson Technical & Industrial Co. Ltd., producers of motorcycle parts and plastic products, has cut staff by some 25%. He said that Company Chairman, Mr. Innocent Chukwuma, started the retrenchment exercise from the Emene plant in Enugu State.

The source told News Express: “Mr. Chukwuma addressed the staff late in July and announced that because of the bad shape of the economy, 25% of the staff would have to go home and wait till December when they would be recalled if things improved. The next day the list of affected staff was released and they had to go home after collecting their July salary. Of course, no one has been recalled because, rather than improve, the economy has become even worse since then.”

•Photo shows some Innoson vehicles.

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=19219&title=Innoson-Motors-lays-off-50-percent-of-workers?pr=38129&lang=en

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Omofunaab2: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
naturalman:
From all indication, IGBOs are winning..

Da just threw the Yoruba's off the line with that G wagoon..

Igbo's una be BABA

Lol, you mean that Aba made G-wagon =30 million.. Lol..

Jetleeee, ODVanguard, okway biko com see anoda one oooo

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Heya you were so pained you did not realize you used the Edo handle instead of the Yoruba handle grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-zdD7Ekg7VzY/V9pyxRFak3I/AAAAAAADHdk/QOfNE5tyvJIjo3-Qx9ipE8iGebUP8wnrgCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by oduastates: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
I will do some small and medium size engineering companies soon. Someone mentioned earlier that we have many of them. Yes we do.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Ereolamide: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
Osaze007:

Something every tom dick and harry Yoruba shoe maker dey do for akure
Man, I just tire, as in quality tested shoemakers that builds fine footwears in Yorubaland but is it worth bragging about, Flatheadss sha.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Osaze007: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

I be Esan boy been following this thread since page 0
Yoruba has done well in defeating you
Me supporting them does not make me Yoruba
Igbos are loud and useless and I'm happy how Yoruba cornered you in this thread

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by afonjaheadhunt: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
Deedeedee3:

My friend go sut down one place! You copy mercedes product and you call yourself innovators.
Chai naturalman your comment pain Afonjas wella o

You just added more tear to their sorrow, now the Lagos flood will continue as the tears flow freely grin grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
Elizade commences production of JAC

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/elizade-commences-production-jac/

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Ereolamide: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
oduastates:
I will do some small and medium engineering companies soon. Someone mentioned earlier how numerous
Bro please do, we need those threads on various sectors as reference.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ilovemystate:

Teragro Commodities Limited is Owned by Igbo man Elumelu

Ibos claiming Yoruba companies chaiiii shocked

Have you no shame?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
oduastates:
I will do some small and medium size engineering companies soon. Someone mentioned earlier that we have many of them. Yes we do.

We dey wait. I want to add them to my archive.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by afonjaheadhunt: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Osaze007:

I be Esan boy been following this thread since page 0
Yoruba has done well in defeating you
Me supporting them does not make me Yoruba
Igbos are loud and useless and I'm happy how Yoruba cornered you in this thread
yes I know you are Esan that why I greeted you, me too I am Owan boy grin but Igbo have kill Afonja with the G wagon picture if I am Afonja I will lobby the mods to delete it or ask Se.un to do same to save Afonjas the shames
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedee3: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Chai naturalman your comment pain Afonjas wella o

You just added more tear to their sorrow, now the Lagos flood will continue as the tears flow freely grin grin
Lolz! Pained fo what? Your copy copy way of life?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
You see, I know an ibo company when I see one.

They're usually very local thrift store kinda stores.

I can never claim them because Yorubas are far beyond 10 employees type of company.

Ibos are still local.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
scholes0:

lol seriously.

The Nnewi they call an Industrial city looks like a disjointed village with haphazard distribution and no plan.
It didnt even look like a proper town, talk less a city. And I keep wondering what is in this place that these people keep Yapping about like infant ducklings starved of mud?

Did you see the glorified Stanley fuel station their entire tribe was celebrating with Yoruba chicken republic

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by afonjaheadhunt: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Lol, you mean that Aba made G-wagon =30 million.. Lol..

Jetleeee, ODVanguard, okway biko com see anoda one oooo
E pain this one too, that comment really hit Afonjas hard damn. grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by oduastates: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Balocool

Local fabricators of Refrigeration and air conditioning appliances

‘I fabricated freezers to meet ice block demand in Osun’
Daily Trust3 Oct 2016
Prince Adelusi Balogun, fondly called Balocool, hails from Ekiti State and attended the Technical College, Ado Ekiti where he was trained as a fridge repairer. Realising that there was high demand for ice block in Osun State, he fabricated freezers for mass production of ice block. The 54-year-old technician has trained many youths on how to make the machine and he employed many youths in his factory. Those in ice block business in Osun State are now using Balogun’s freezer to produce ice block for commercial purpose. In this interview with Abdul-Hameed Oyegbade in Osogbo, he spoke on the invention.
How did you fabricate the freezers for production of ice block?
I fabricated the machine for the production of ice block when I realised that people in Osun State were traveling to Ibadan in Oyo State to buy ice block to make their beverages chilled. As a fridge mechanic, I felt that I could make a machine that would be producing ice block and meet the demand for ice block in Osun State. In 1988, I went to Ibadan to see the freezer that they were using to produce the ice block. I eventually saw the freezer at Oke-Ado in Ibadan and I studied it with the determination that I would try to fabricate it locally. When I returned to Osogbo, I went to the Industrial Development Centre (IDC) and disclosed my idea to the coordinator of the centre, Engineer Moronto and sought his help. It took me four years to be able to fabricate the first local freezer in 1992 with the assistance of Engineer Moronto. The locally fabricated freezer is a combination of fridge and air conditioner and I’m making the machines in different sizes. That was how I started fabricating the local freezers for sale in Osogbo and other parts of Osun State.
How did you extend your freezers beyond Osun State?
It was Engineer Moronto that invited me in 2003 and told me that minister in the cabinet of the then president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo wanted my locally fabricated freezer with a specification. When I made the local freezer for the minister, I was told to deliver it at Abuja. I took the locally made freezer to Abuja and that was my first time of visiting Abuja. Since then, I have been selling my products in Abuja. I have customers in some part of the north including Maiduguri, Kano, Sokoto as well as Niger State but I could not go there in the last couple of years because of the Boko Haram problem. I was introduced to International Trade Fair in Kaduna in 2014 and I made good sales there. Since then, I have been participating regularly in different International trade fair events in Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Enugu, Abuja and Port Harcourt. I’m currently participating in the on-going trade fair in Abuja.
What are the major challenges you are facing?
The problem of finance is my major challenge. I have plan to produce more machines after this trade fair but the high cost of the raw materials for production is making it difficult for me to produce at the moment. Another challenge is the way prices of raw materials for the production of the machines have skyrocketed because the high cost of the production has adverse effect on the production. The prices of the materials I’m using to produce the machines have multiplied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za35GMf75oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by scholes0(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
yes I know you are Esan that why I greeted you, me too I am Owan boy grin but Igbo have kill Afonja with the G wagon picture if I am Afonja I will lobby the mods to delete it or ask Se.un to do same to save Afonjas the shames

SHut up your mouth.

There is no single Yoruba hating owan in this world if you don't know. Is like you don't even know where Owan is hahahaha.

You this Osu descendant from Isiala Mbano.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by afonjaheadhunt: 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:

afonjaheadhunt you're so pitiful you're using multiple moniker just to "show us" that Ibos aren't hurt by Yoruba prowess.
grin grin grin Please take a second from sobbing and list them. grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
kn23h:
The difference between Yoruba and Ibo products are

1) Yoruba products have international reputation, Ibo is local

2) Yorubas bring in billions of revenue per year, Ibo is still catching up.

The Ibo trolls on this thread knows it. That's why they've been posting the same pictures over and over again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (320) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.