Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (585829 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
baddooboys:

Hahahahahaha...the game is on you.....

Come and eat Igbo made indomie...

Who will eat that poison
When bam bam la la noodles exist

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by totit: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
wristbangle:

Boss mi, a da fun yin sir.

cool

Wa gba'yi

grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jewels for Lisa

We manufacture clothes for both in Africa and international markets.

Nigerian fashion designer Lisa Folawiyo is celebrated for her colourful collections that fuse traditional West African fabrics with modern tailoring and beaded embellishments. Since starting her label in 2005, Folawiyo has spearheaded the movement of Nigerian designers achieving international recognition for their work. She has a knack for elevating traditional African prints above the status quo, making them relevant for a global audience. She has showrooms in both Nigeria and New York and her collections are stocked in the UK, the US, South Africa and Nigeria itself.
grin grin grin grin

[img]http://zenmagazineafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Jewel+By+Lisa+Zen+Magazine+January+2014+featured.png[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jewels by Lisa

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
baddooboys:

You are permitted to dilute it with Igbo made drink....

No be noise...

All this local burukutu drinks sold only in one villlage

May I dey drink my pulpy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Minku design

Forbes called it the Hermes of Africa smiley

This aint those cheap aba made goods Ibos wanted to force down our throat grin

[img]http://minkudesign.files./2014/01/minkuat080_2014-15b.png?w=702&h=468[/img]
[img]http://minkudesign.files./2013/01/minku-080barcelona.jpg[/img]
[img]http://minkudesign.files./2013/01/img_3608_1.jpg?w=640[/img]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Basic123: 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
totit:
Finally, unraveling the big player and real owners,developers of Lagos

grin

Omo I don bookmark that site oooo.Some people will take the Igbo bragging of developing lagos as truth.Their lies need to be bursted.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
Aba made

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
visible Aba made taken over Nigeria market

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Ritchiee: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
baddooboys:
you can ask the Npower participants, what iPad was given to them...
Zinox is taking over that sector....

No be big least of ewedu and ogogoro companies...

This is what we mean by making it big...

Visible products not names without products

BRIAN COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES AND OMATEK ARE LAUGHING at your ignorance grin

Omatek Ventures Plc, the only computer manufacturing firm listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Obasanjo and saraki flexing their Aba made cloth

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by ToyinDipo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
kn23h:
If you're a proud Yoruba son, click like

If you're a proud orekelewa, click share.

Oduduwa a gbe wa o.

Yoruba dara!! kiss

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ben Bruce checking out what to buy from the Aba made samples.. Aba people...una too much...

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Ritchiee: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Markfemi2:

Who will eat that poison
When bam bam la la noodles exist
and HONEYWELL NOODLES grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
naturalman:
Ben Bruce checking out what to buy from the Aba made samples..
Aba people...una too much...

That time when they were trying to force us to buy Abamade shoes because of the bad economy. Helllllz nah. grin

You buy aba shoe and the mouth turns up in day 3.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Obasanjo buying Aba made....

Aba made is everywhere in the westsfrica markets...including our wardrobe...check very well

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Aba made items ready for export.....

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ibadan shoes kiss

An indigene of Ibadan Oyo state, Damilola Durodola is an Engineer turned cobbler, a man who followed his heart against all odds to become one of the finest Shoe makers around.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Everybody on this pics are putting on Aba made

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Aba bullet proof jacket...

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
okway:
Ibadan shoes kiss

An indigene of Ibadan Oyo state, Damilola Durodola is an Engineer turned cobbler, a man who followed his heart against all odds to become one of the finest Shoe makers around.

Guy...this are foreign shoes not Ibadan...show us the workshop
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
More Yoruba shoemakers

Grandsoles

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
naturalman:

Guy...this are foreign shoes not Ibadan...show us the workshop

Your ignorance is glaring. I'm glad a shoe manufacturer in Ibadan looks international to you. That's Yoruba quality cheesy

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by totit: 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2017

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by totit: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
okway:

Your ignorance is glaring. I'm glad a shoe manufacturer in Ibadan looks international to you. That's Yoruba quality cheesy

Bro, believe me you,most of them never imagined yorubas are this productive,creative just because we don't make noise.

Anyway,i will be back to shock ipppodshhhhdudu more grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Belmot(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
okway:
Ibadan shoes kiss

See correct shoe with better packaging not like that patako shoe from aba

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nigeria’s first contract phone smiley

Michael Akindele, a 30 year-old Nigerian, is a director and a co-founder of SOLO Phone, an experience-driven digital content and smartphone company focused on delivering the best content and services on the mobile platform to African consumers.

Yoruba dara!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
double post
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by totit: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin

An ibo guy confessed the superiority of yorubas in ICT

I can't help but notice the Yoruba domination of Nigeria's growing IT sector. For those who don't know, It meant Information Technology.
More than 80% of the country's new start up programmes, media houses, Websites, Newest innovations in ICT, E-commerce (Jumia, Deal Dey, Jobberman, Konga and the rest Etc)and especially the computer based Information technology sector have some form of Yoruba presence.

I am not cooking this up, I am talking from real experience here as I work in this sector, most of my good friends and co-workers are Yoruba, same goes for most other tech companies and startups, including those getting massive endorsements and money from abroad. While I don't think this is a bad thing I am just interested in knowing why and/or how come?

Another prove ;

https://www.nairaland.com/3323340/yorubas-best-science-technology-ict

cheesy

8 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (320) (Reply)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

Viewing this topic: Babscleaning(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.