Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (585871 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by StOla: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
What I've noticed with Yoruba business in an industry where you have the Igbos making a lot of noise, is the modernity of business structure as oppossed to the chaotic alabaru style of their Igbo co-players.

Case in point, Healthplus and Medplus vs the chaotic multitude.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
okway:

Your ignorance is glaring. I'm glad a shoe manufacturer in Ibadan looks international to you. That's Yoruba quality cheesy

Show us where it is been produced...because no one in Nigeria or anywhere that have heard of Ibadan made shoe

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by totit: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin

Humans of Nigeria, Special!
Creative Spotlight: Meet Nigeria’s Youngest Inventor, Timilehin Daomi | BattaBox
June 11, 2016 by Style Rave Nigeria
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$statuses in /home/stylerav/public_html/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-old2/inc/posts-social-shares-count/classes/share.count.php on line 50
0 0 0 0 0

“Some of the greatest inventors in the world like Thomas Edison, Benjamin Franklin, The Wright Brothers etc have helped change the world one way or the other, and we think we have found our own Nigerian scientific savior.

BattaBox presenter Odunayo meets and discusses with Nigeria’s youngest inventor Timilehin Daomi who has created a vacuum cleaner, a water fountain, a pumping machine among many other things using scrap materials like pipes, bottles cups etc.

Watch Timilehin show off his creations below.

“Before doing anything, I draw the plan,” says Timilehin

Odunayo spoke to his father who Barrister Daomi about his son’s creativity and how he discovered he had a scientist within his home.

“I wanted my children to be lawyers,” says Timilehin’s father “I discovered he started spoiling things,” he continues…

Timilehin further shows Odunayo how his inventions work, and what he used to make them.

“This is interesting, I’m really amazed,” Odunayo exclaims as Timilehin shows her all the things he’s built.

We believe Timilehin is a star waiting to shine.”

For more exclusive features on Nigerian talents, visit BattaBox and watch their youtube channel.

http://www.styleravenigeria.com/2016/06/creative-spotlight-meet-nigerias-youngest-inventor-timilehin-daomi-battabox/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
StOla:
What I've noticed with Yoruba business in an industry where you have the Igbos making a lot of noise, is the modernity of business structure as oppossed to the chaotic alabaru style of their Igbo co-players.

Case in point, Healthplus and Medplus vs the chaotic multitude.

Ben morris Bruce is not not left out....grab from the Igbo made

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
naturalman:

Show us where it is been produced...because no one in Nigeria or anywhere that have heard of Ibadan made shoe

Show me pictures of where Louis Vitton shoes are produced.

The flatttthead tears is tasty tho cool

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
naturalman:

You've been posting the same product. So far, we know Innosan, Ziroks, and aba cobblers. What else abeg.

Is everything okay? cheesy cheesy

PS: The revenue that one of these Yoruba company make is enough to buy the whole aba shoe makers' shop.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
FRSC is not left out...Igbo made making waves

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Since we're reposting pictures grin

Yoruba Proforce

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
okway:

You've been posting the same product. So far, we know Innosan, Ziroks, and aba cobblers. What else abeg.

Is everything okay? cheesy cheesy

PS: The revenue that one of these Yoruba company make is enough to buy the whole aba shoe makers' shop.

Abeg help me carry this 50000 made in Aba Army boot give them for abuja.....
Make me I carry navy own go give them

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Drugfield pharmaceuticals is the first nigerian and african company to manufacture newborn cord-care antiseptic gel, chlorhexidine digluconate 7.1, which prevents umbilical cord infections in newborn babies.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
okway:
Since we're reposting pictures grin
Yoruba Proforce
Only SW uses this tractor...nobody again uses it...
Look at what the army uses....This is the one approved by Nigeria army

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
naturalman:

So you guys make shoes wey no one dey use. cheesy

Abeg, don't quote me again.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
okway:
Drugfield pharmaceuticals is the first nigerian and african company to manufacture newborn cord-care antiseptic gel, chlorhexidine digluconate 7.1, which prevents umbilical cord infections in newborn babies.

Emzor is leading in that area....

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedee3: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
okway:
Nigeria’s first contract phone smiley

Michael Akindele, a 30 year-old Nigerian, is a director and a co-founder of SOLO Phone, an experience-driven digital content and smartphone company focused on delivering the best content and services on the mobile platform to African consumers.

Yoruba dara!
WOW!!!! I love this. We need more of this in Yoruba land.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Pharmaceutical Chains

- Biggest in Nigeria

Medplus is a wholesale, retail and dispensing pharmaceutical organization established for the distribution and retailing of locally manufactured and imported drugs, as well as the provision of free consultation and counseling for customers by well trained professionals.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Deedeedee3:

WOW!!!! I love this. We need more of this in Yoruba land.

Lol we're expecting your own o. You gotz to make the Yoruba nation proud. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
baddooboys:
Hahahahahaha...the game is on you.....

Come and eat Igbo made indomie...
Haba!! shocked I expected more from you, nah! Which one is Tumy noodles? See, if you want original noodles, then go to Honeywell Flour Mills in Lagos. It was established by Oba Otudeko, that visionary investor- cum-entrepreneur whose interests cut across diverse economic sectors. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers, United Kingdom; past President of the Nigerian Stock Exchange and also Chairman of Fan Milk of Nigeria PLC. wink

His company known as Honeywell Flour Mills Plc (HFMP) is a major flour milling company in Nigeria, which produces Honeywell Superfine Flour, Wheat Meal, Semolina, Noodles, Pasta, Composite flour and Brown Flour. Honeywell Noodles is a brand of premium quality noodles made from high quality flour fortified with essential vitamins to give a nutritious and satisfying taste. The brand was launched into the Nigerian market in November 2010. It comes in four exciting flavours: Chicken, Curry Chicken, Onion chicken and Spicy chicken. And it is available in two sizes: 70 gm & 120 gm.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yoruba

Healthplus is all over west Africa.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Oxtonguy: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
naturalman:

Only SW uses this tractor...nobody again uses it...

Look at what the army uses....This is the one approved by Nigeria army
Even United Nations patronize Proforce

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
. grin

Yoruba

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Even United Nations patronize Proforce

I sincerely pity Flat heads. They don't know how Yorubas have cornered every aspect of success, just because we don't make noise.

After the Biafra war, many Yorubas were also poor and unsuccessful. At least they got 20 pounds, what did Yorubas get? Nothing.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by totit: 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Creativity,innovation..this is not copy copy China imported grin grin

MEET DAMOLA RUFAI THE NIGERIAN 'JEWEL' DESIGNER WHO RECENTLY WON A MILLION NAIRA

[img]http://venturesafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Damola-Rufai-Ventures-asfrica-768x512.jpe[/img]

Ooh my Lord!

[img]http://venturesafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Esho-Table.jpe[/img]

[img]http://venturesafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Table-esho.jpe[/img]

grin

Wow. Haven't even dig my archive.

This is three-much grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Honeywell

Yorubas

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by StOla: 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
naturalman:

No problem at all with patronizing Igbo made.

I buy stuff from any outlet without regard to the ethnicity of the vendor or manufacturer.

Concerning my observation about business structure, one would have thought that with the Igbo business exploits in the spare-parts business, one major Igbo investor in the business would have considered a very serene retail outlet for spare parts as opposed to the chaos that is obtainable at Ladipo and other similar markets.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedee3: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
okway:

Lol we're expecting your own o. You gotz to make the Yoruba nation proud. grin
Lolz!! dont worry bro, it is small small. Proudly Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by StOla: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
naturalman:

Does the picture above which you have supplied not depict the chaotic alabaru business style of the Igbos I already alluded too?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
ESHO TABLE LAMPS BY DAMOLA RUFAI

Crystal-like: Esho Table Lamps by Damola Rufai, with welded steel frame covered in cane, fabric, and steel, are reminiscent of low resolution 3D modeling, yet deliberately created without digital design tools or heavy machinery.

Instead, they are completely hand-made in Nigeria by local artisans, from design models to production, using locally sourced materials.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Oxtonguy: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
kn23h:
Palm Shopping Mall chain

This tread is really intuitive smiley The palms mall market chain is about to get international recognition, if the pace is not slowed. There is one in London

1.Palms Lagos

2.Palms London cheesy cheesy

3.Palms Ibadan

4.Palms Ota

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
okway:
Honeywell
Yorubas
Oh, what lovely pictures!! wink I was actually searching for something like this earlier, to add to my post on Honeywell Noodles. Can you imagine that guy comparing his 'Tummy Tummy' Noodles, with this beta Honeywell brand? Chisos! shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by totit: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Make shock y'all more :

kiss

[/b]Alexander Amosu[b] designed i-phone 6. The world's most expensive Apple handset costing £1.7million. he holds the world records for most expensive iPhone 2, Blackberry, designer suit and exclusive champagne

-He’s Africa's foremost high-end luxury designer
-He created the most expensive iPhone 2, which sold for £89,000
-The world's most expensive Blackberry, which sold for £120,000
-Guinness World Record for the most expensive suit (£75,000)
-Guinness World Record for the most expensive champagne (£1.2million).
-He is Britain's most successful seller of mobile-phone tones
-Young Entrepreneur of the Year at the Institute of Directors Black Enterprise Awards 2002

Google him abeg grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (320) (Reply)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.