Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,202 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (589933 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
laudate:

Oh, what lovely pictures!! wink I was actually searching for something like this earlier, to add to my post on Honeywell Noodles. Can you imagine that guy comparing his 'Tummy Tummy' Noodles, with this beta Honeywell brand? Chisos! shocked

Laudate, ore mi tipe tipe.
Na you dey mind those idiots grin grin

Their inferiority complex stops them from creating a thread for Ibo success. Abi na me dey stop them? grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
okway:
Honeywell

Yorubas

Your mates are manufacturing laptops and tablets, cars, meficine and injections, indigenous geometric power and indigenously built orient refinery and you are showing us honeywell flour and wheat. Shameless.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Oxtonguy:
This tread is really intuitive smiley The palms mall market chain is about to get international recognition, if the pace is not slowed. There is one in London

1.Palms Lagos

2.Palms London cheesy cheesy

3.Palms Ibadan

4.Palms Ota

Woah, I didn't even know this. Jetleeee, this is good info o, wa wo nkan.

I hope he builds more of this chain in other countries like SA, Kenya, Ghana and Angola

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fineman87:

Your mates are manufacturing laptops and tablets, cars, meficine and injections, indigenous geometric power and indigenously built orient refinery and you are showing us honeywell flour and wheat. Shameless.

Flat head signs on with another ID.

This buffoon obviously doesn't know that Honeywell [Yoruba] can buy Zirox[Ibo] more than 4 times over cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by wristbangle: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
StOla:
What I've noticed with Yoruba business in an industry where you have the Igbos making a lot of noise, is the modernity of business structure as oppossed to the chaotic alabaru style of their Igbo co-players.

Case in point, Healthplus and Medplus vs the chaotic multitude.

Chai o ma se o! Do u know one IPOB guy claimed healthplus to be a pharmaceutical coy from their region?

I like the fact that justice was done in this thread as the omoluabi goons poured "tatase, roodo and sombo" in the eyes of these powder people.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Oxtonguy:
This tread is really intuitive smiley The palms mall market chain is about to get international recognition, if the pace is not slowed. There is one in London

1.Palms Lagos

2.Palms London cheesy cheesy

3.Palms Ibadan

4.Palms Ota

What is all this rubbish. Afonjas and shamelessness. So upon Awolowo's free education, these are Yoruba technological products. SHAME
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yoruba

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by wristbangle: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fineman87:

You better give up before the disgrace becomes unbearable for u.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
wristbangle:

Chai o ma se o! Do u know one IPOB guy claimed healthplus to be a pharmaceutical coy from their region?

I like the fact that justice was done in this thread as the omoluabi goons poured "tatase, roodo and sombo" in the eyes of these powder people.

Which justice. I trashed Afonjas without mercy on tjid thread. Another thread that confirms Yoruba defeat and shame has just been taken down by biased muds. Shameless pipu claiming hakeem olajuwon and anthony joshua.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
wristbangle:

lmaoooooooooo.

It's a Yoruba Pharmaceutical chain that's not just all over Nigeria, but all over west Africa too.

Ibos be claiming Yoruba companies since.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
wristbangle:

You better give up before the disgrace becomes unbearable for u.

Rubbish give me the yoruba equivalent pics of all my photos or forever live in shame. LOSERS.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fineman87:

Which justice. I trashed Afonjas without mercy on tjid thread. Another thread that confirms Yoruba defeat and shame has just been taken down by biased muds. Shameless pipu claiming hakeem olajuwon and anthony joshua.

Ibos will never in their life come close to Yoruba success. Lazy deceitful being.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
[/b]YORUBAS HAVE LOST AGAIN. SHAME.[b]
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
okway:

Ibos will never in their life come close to Yoruba success. Lazy deceitful being.

E pain am. Show me a yoruba wholly owned technological production line or live in shame. SHAME tongue
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fairgate group the group [size=15pt]is worth over 1billion pounds[/size] ( among company’s tenants are asda wallmart,continental holdings/ modamola group of companies/nigerian biscuits limited

[img]http://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVdgMkqcBgJZgz5C9l8-ziNNGXThuU1q0EIPaQenQW3kb_TeZEbg[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Oxtonguy: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
okway:
Yoruba

Healthplus is all over west Africa.

This is the third largest store in south east following shoprite and Robans, why wouldn't he claim it's from their region.
wristbangle:

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by wristbangle: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fineman87:

Yet your heroes are always bandits like Evans, cownu and clifford orji

11 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
Result of Yoruba man's business intelligence wink

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by totit: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin

FORBES : Meet The Nigerian Fashion Designer Building Africa's Hermès

Kunmi Otitoju, a 30-year-old Nigerian fashion designer and entrepreneur, holds two Computer Science degrees – a Bachelor of Science degree with first-class honors from Howard University and a Master of Science degree from Virginia Tech. But her first love was Fine Art. As a high school student in Lagos, she won the Fine Arts prize at school every year – for 3 years.

Having moved to the U.S. when she was 17, and then to Europe at the age of 25, Otitoju found herself deeply enmeshed in western culture. Keen on preserving her Nigerian identity and eager to propagate facets of Nigerian culture, she conceived the idea of lining high-quality leather bags with Aso-oke fabric, a hand-loomed cloth woven by Nigeria’s Yoruba people.

In 2011, after stints at Goldman Sachs and a few other international corporations, Otitoju established Minku, a fast-growing high-end Afro-centric brand that produces luxury bags, wallets and other fashion accessories for men and women by subtly blending Aso-oke into contemporary Spanish leathers to present a transcontinental finish.

All Minku’s products are hand-made at a workshop in Barcelona, Spain, but they are sold at high-end stores in Nigeria and on the company’s website.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[/quote]

Kilode.. grin whartapuuuun! grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yaribas show me something like these.

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Oxtonguy: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fineman87:

What is all this rubbish. Afonjas and shamelessness. So upon Awolowo's free education, these are Yoruba technological products. SHAME
Read the topic and use your IQ, or is your brain switch off

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yoruba

Kase lukman lawal-camac holdings (2002 camac was named the largest african-american owned company on the black enterprise 100s list.

We produced energy, bychess! cheesy

[img]http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1402281/000119312511224968/g221351ex99_1s1gbgd.jpg[/img]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by wristbangle: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Oxtonguy:
This is the third largest store in south east following shoprite and Robans, why wouldn't he claim it's from their region.

I don't understand bro. Honestly!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
[/b]YARIBAS AM WAITING. SHOW ME A WHOLLY YORUBA TECHNOLOGICAL PRODUCTION LINE. PLEASE.[b]
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by totit: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Oxtonguy:

Please let him cry already. He needs relieve the pain. grin or do you think it's easy to be a loser grin

More coming..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Oxtonguy:

Shut up. I followed the topic from the first original thread. We were talking of Enugu and Aba indigenous technological productions before Yoruba started listing alabukun and dudu osun and anthony joshua.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Chief michael ade ojo-elizade group (largest importer/seller of toyota vehicles in west africa), elizade university

Foremost automobile marketing company in Nigeria, Elizade Motors Nigeria Limited, has finally ventured into automobile manufacturing in Nigeria with the production of Chinese brand, JAC.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
totit:

Please let him cry already. He needs relieve the pain. grin or do you think it's easy to be a loser grin

More coming..

You mean more Shame for yaribas as confirmed in the new thread that was removed by biased muds.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by wristbangle: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fineman87:

Show us a telecom giant from your region like mainone cable or glo 1 fibre.

Am waiting o! cheesy cheesy

Anyway wa broswe fe e ku, o ni ri rara!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Oxtonguy: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fineman87:
Proforce Limited's Keji Akerele told defenceWeb that the Nigerian Army is due to receive nine Aras and that the production process has started in conjunction with the Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria (DICON). Deliveries are expected from 2017.

The Nigerian company's Ayobami Omotoriogun told IHS Jane's that Proforce has the steel and glass to begin making the three prototypes of the Ara, with the first to be delivered in December, after which the Nigerian military will start testing the vehicle.

The Ara has a length of 5.2 metres and height of 2.4 metres, ground clearance of .25 metres and gross weight of 19 tons. It has a payload of 1.5 tons and is powered by a Cummins engine delivering 300 hp, giving a top speed of 110 km/h.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by ProWalker: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
baddooboys:
Shai.....y my phone come off since last night

I Don land

So you had to wait till your network dash you N100 worth of data to face people that subscribe to uncap data plan?
Your case is finished grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
okway:
Chief michael ade ojo-elizade group (largest importer/seller of toyota vehicles in west africa), elizade university

Foremost automobile marketing company in Nigeria, Elizade Motors Nigeria Limited, has finally ventured into automobile manufacturing in Nigeria with the production of Chinese brand, JAC.

Elizade motors is no different fron Coscharis motors. Illetrate. Show me Yoruba equivalent of this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (320) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.