Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (584171 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Belmot:
Where are all the ibo remnants? Please come and advertise your patako shoes packaged inside baggo super sack oo...... Whatever carcass of ibos left in this thread should be swept with made in aba broomstick.

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by ODVanguard: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
neoOduduwa:

Itele footwears

Gbemisoke shoes

Keexs

Kony Republic

313 Eko

Happy Feet Design

*Modified* @kn23h

Add DEJ shoes by Ayodeji Ijaware

YNORTH shoes by Babalola Bamiro Oluwaseun

And Shoespeed by Biodun Folawiyo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by yomexp(m): 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
kn23h:
The prioblem with Yoruba politicians is that they're too involved in politics. Dem fit say kata kata to get votes.

We must stop the falsehood

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5669752_clipimage001_png848bcba92f4814c30f09a9d093986ac3
Ẹgban, the narrative should be YORUBAS OWNS 90% OF INDUSTRIES IN LAGOS! not the other way round. don't give them the joy of comparing themselves with us any longer. we must change the narratives.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
yomexp:
Ẹgban, the narrative should be YORUBAS OWNS 90% OF INDUSTRIES IN LAGOS! not the other way round. don't give them the joy of comparing themselves with us any longer. we must change the narratives.

I totally agree!

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Markfemi:

Yes Ibadan is x20 enugu

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Henryyy Link me to any of your Ibadan thread. I want to add lots of images.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by totit: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
kn23h:
I got you on this... grin

Pictures taken down!

grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by NCP: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
kn23h:

Which of the Eleven Local Government Areas of Ibadanland you wan showcase?

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
totit:

I got you on this... grin

lol ko n se ibi lo ye ka post e.

I know that Henryyy has several threads ehn. I been dey follow the guy's thread since dem born me. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
asorocker:

Don't even go near shoes, Igbo shoe industry are by far the biggest, largest and best in Afro.
It is like comparing Yoruba footballers with Igbo footballers ,Igbo's football industry dwarfs Yoruba by far margin
Lemme give you an active tag team David Alaba - Dele Alli

Those two are greater than all your footballers dead, alive and unborn

Football, Basketball, Hockey, just name it, you're midgets compared to us

If you get mind, list your best footballers and I'll list ours

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by totit: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
kn23h:

grin grin grin

grin

Removed! grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
totit:

grin

Chaiiiii cry cry cry

Mo ti gbo.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by totit: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
kn23h:

I know that Henryyy has several threads ehn. I been dey follow the guy's thread since dem born me. grin grin

Kk

Just showing my little support with the Lil time I have for now..still busy sha grin

Removed
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by totit: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
kn23h:

Ha! Sorry, will remove them now.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Origamist: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
StOla:

He is Yoruba from Kogi.
CC: Origamist
Wow thats cool.
Thanks for the info.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
totit:

Kk

Just showing my little support with the Lil time I have for now..still busy sha grin

Removed

smiley smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yoruba

Ethnik

I'm digging these shoes. Seriously!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by ODVanguard: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jericho Mall, Ibadan

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yoruba

Interior Options by Muni Shonibare

Looking through Interior Options (IO)‘s body of work highlights and proves that our country is filled with talented and skilled people.
IO Furniture headed by female entrepreneur Muni Shonibare was founded in 1987 in response to the inability of local furniture manufacturers to deliver the design and international quality standards required by our very discerning clientele. Since then, IO has evolved into the preferred and leading Furniture Manufacturing and Interior Design Consultancy Company in Nigeria with a reputation for creativity, innovation, design and quality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
be right back
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by honeychild(f): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
NCP:

Yes, Okin Biscuits.

Do they still make those? I loved those biscuit die dt year o!!

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
honeychild:

Do they still make those? I loved those biscuit die dt year o!!

Hmm that thing added too much ora to my ikebe. undecided

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yoruba people are full of innovations, quality and creativity.

Interior Options

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yoruba

Interior Options

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Interior Options [Yoruba]

Residence Ogbomosho

Size:
Interior design & furnishing of entire residence

Completed

Areas worked on:
Entire house

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
@Jetleeee

Aint this gorgeous!! shocked shocked shocked

Interior Options; Interior designs and furniture manufacturers

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by chukslawrence(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
laudate:

What??! shocked shocked So the Gbadamosi family owns this beautiful estate? I never knew that. cheesy I have a few high profile clients that live in this estate. The security is so tight. You are practically scrutinised to within an inch of your life, by those stone-faced security guards. If you have no business there, you cannot enter, o! The houses are built with dried kiln-fired bricks. It is located on several hectares in Ibeju-Lekki area, on the way to Lekki Free Trade Zone. cool

Wait, are these Gbadamosi family members related to the late Chief Rasheed Abiodun Gbadamosi, former Minister of National Planning and the owner of Ragolis Waters, who died a few months ago?
Yes! I used to live opposite Kunbi heaven.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Origamist: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kn23h,baba could you check out and post on
Nigerite
http://www.nigeritelimited.com/en/
&
Pacific Holdings
http://pacificholdingsltd.com/

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by dealslip(f): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Fineman87:
My envious and inferior yaribas, you know that some of us cant be swayed by decades of Yoruba media lies. I know the truth about the nigerian people so i will push no further. As far am concerned, yaribas have No industrial base. When i mean Industrial, i mean the steel based processing and production. I am an engineer and i know what am saying. Manufacturing alabukun and dudu osun cannot lead yaribas to industralization.
Guys I am confused. Which tribe is Yoruba again? Abi I no dey Naija again.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
laudate:

Hehehe... may the Lord provide for us all! cool I pray He gets you a buyer speedily....

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Origamist:
Kn23h,baba could you check out and post on
Nigerite
http://www.nigeritelimited.com/en/
&
Pacific Holdings
http://pacificholdingsltd.com/

Sure thing!!

Thanks smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (319) (Reply)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.