Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (583472 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
BREAKING NEWS

All the Governors in the Yoruba West are set for an emergency and extraordinary meeting tomorrow. Agenda - Regional Economy, Politics, Security etc. Facilitator - DAWN Commission. Host - Ogun SG.

On a sad note, Baba Adebayo Faleti has gone home to meet with the saints. Ki Olorun ba wa te won si afefe ire.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
laudate:

Once in a while, when am free - I visit yorubaparapo.com, and The Nigerian Village Square. But not as regularly, as I would like.... undecided But I am not a blogger, o! I haven't got the patience or inclination for such stuff, yet! cheesy And yes, my Itele shoes made me look like a star. The bridesmaid kept eyeing my feet. If not for the fact, that her boo was there, only God knows what she would have done! cool
But you need to write more ooh!

I for one would like to read your write-ups outside politics (Maybe a fiction (or true story sef) of how you were chyking one hot Yoruba Sisi grin grin cheesy )

Hahaha! @ the bolded grin grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by BabaRamota1980: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kn23h, Laudate, deomello (ndigbo enemy#4), and all the many that added voice, you have advanced Yoruba with this thread.

E f'ede pa ohun, e gbe Yoruba laruge!

Yoruba is the pioneer, the champion of commerce and finance, the owner of the market, the giant of regional economy in the length and breadth of ECOWAS, the custodians of diversity and urban growth, the beacon of social progress and the refuge abode to those who are troubled and looking for a safehaven of comfort and survival.

Edumare has blessed this land, may He continue to add to our blessings and give us the fortitude to bear the pains and atrocities of those who wish evil on us but reward our restraints in plentiful bounties of grace and honor amongst the nations of mankind.

Ase Edumare!

To all the warriors that pushed this thread forward, accept this "dab" from a beautiful American warrior. Here is Ms Awoyemi of the United States Army...

Oke Oke l'Eye n'fo....Oke ni Yoruba o ma Fo!

12 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
JohnXcel:
But you need to write more ooh!

I for one would like to read your write-ups outside politics (Maybe a fiction (or true story self) of how you were chyking one hot Yoruba Sisi grin grin cheesy )

Hahaha! @ the bolded grin grin cheesy
Ehn? Chyking, ke? You want my pastor to disown me publicly in church? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
laudate:

Ehn? Chyking, ke? You want my pastor to disown me in church? cheesy
Hahaha grin grin cheesy
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
BREAKING NEWS

All the Governors in the Yoruba West are set for an emergency and extraordinary meeting tomorrow. Agenda - Regional Economy, Politics, Security etc. Facilitator - DAWN Commission. Host - Ogun SG.

On a sad note, Baba Adebayo Faleti has gone home to meet with the saints. Ki Olorun ba wa te won si afefe ire.
How sad! cry I watched him acting in one film... can't remember the name, now. undecided May God rest his soul. Baba, lived a good life.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Justiceleague1: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Your dad must be very wicked for placing curse on your life. Doesn't he know you have enough burden to carry till you die in shame?

sultanodudua aka king of oduduwa,why are u making this amala cry like this,nah,why give him migraine? grin grin

Chai,hes seriously pained o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Kn23h, Laudate, deomello (ndigbo enemy#4), and all the many that added voice, you have advanced Yoruba with this thread.

E f'ede pa ohun, e gbe Yoruba laruge!

Yoruba is the pioneer, the champion of commerce and finance, the owner of the market, the giant of regional economy in the length and breadth of ECOWAS, the custodians of diversity and urban growth, the beacon of social progress and the refuge abode to those who are troubled and looking for a safehaven of comfort and survival.

Edumare has blessed this land, may He continue to add to our blessings and give us the fortitude to bear the pains and atrocities of those who wish evil on us but reward our restraints in plentiful bounties of grace and honor amongst the nations of mankind.

Ase Edumare!

To all the warriors that pushed this thread forward, accept this "dab" from a beautiful American warrior. Here is Ms Awoyemi of the United States Army...

Oke Oke l'Eye n'fo....Oke ni Yoruba o ma Fo!
She not only did the ''dab'', she combined it with Michael Jackson's trademark toe stand move!

Tell me which flat.head can conceive such ? angry angry angry

Only Yoruba grin

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Chief Timothy Adeola Odutola (1902-1995), OBE, CFR, CON, the late Ogbeni-Oja of Ijebu-Ode was a prominent Nigerian businessman. He was one of the pioneers of modern Nigerian indigenous entrepreneurship, and the first president of the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria.

He was also an industrialist, who was ahead of his time. An alumni of Ijebu Ode Grammar School, he studied under the principal, Rev Oladotun Ransome-Kuti, father of late Professor Olikoye Ransome-Kuti, Nigeria's former Minister of Health, and Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, the Nigerian Afrobeat king.

Chief Adeola Odutola set up Odutola Tyres & Rubber Company, Odutola Nigeria Industry Limited, Odutola Food Industries, the 2,000 hectares Adeola Farm Estates etc. Before his death, he merged all the companies into one firm - Adeola Odutola Industries Limited

Sadly, at the time of his death, the machinery for the rubber factory had become obsolete, and the industrialist died, before plans could be concluded to change them. Dunlop Nigeria Plc, makers of Dunlop Tyres actually depended on Odutola's company in Ibadan, for the supply of carbon black which was a valuable input used for manufacturing its' tyres. When Dunlop wound up its' operations in Nigeria, Odutola's company followed suit.

In his will, the late Odutola distributed 65% of the shares of his holding company to his children, and left the remaining 35% to trustees of his estate to administer his holdings. Those shares were later used to set up the Adeola Odutola Foundation, 17 years after his death in 2012. The first Voluntary Agency-Owned Comprehensive High School in the Western Region of Nigeria was established in December 8, 1965. It was named Adeola Odutola Comprehensive College (a merger of The Secondary Commercial College and Olu Iwa College) to honour him. Adeola Odutola , was one of the first African Entrepreneurs to be featured in the Time Magazine.http://authenticgist..com.ng/2015/10/aaas-our-early-entrepreneurs.html

For over eight decades, Adeola Odutola remained a luminous presence in business, trade, politics and education. Together with Dantata and Sir Louis Ojukwu, father of the former Biafran rebel leader, Odutola belonged to the first generation of Nigerian industrialists. His business empire was vast, and he lived long enough to have been part of all the significant moments in Nigerian history in the 20th century. He was a pathfinder, a product of his time – and a marvelous product at that. He had what could be called old money.

Old money is different from that kind of wealth that is acquired overnight through fraud or crime, as is the fashion these days among the nouveaux riche; it is that kind of wealth that is acquired from hard work, self-determination and commitment. When it is supported by a sense of social responsibility and the fear of God, old money invariably acquires a value that is greater than the mere possession of wealth.

The latter day generation of Nigerian capitalists speaks of capitalism as if it is an end in itself, and hence they rob capitalism of its human face. Odutola’s distinction lay in the manner in which he constantly bridged the gap between trade and society, between capitalism and philanthropy. He sought a community of kingship that went beyond business and the making of money, as it were. http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2017/04/mr-industry-chief-adeola-odutola/

Chief Jimoh Odutola (1905-2010) his younger brother, was also a successful businessman. While Adeola was literate and a Christian, Jimoh, though not literate, was a self-trained man and till his death, spoke impeccable English and wrote like a Professor. He was a Muslim. Their father was a Muslim, whilst their mother-Sabainah, was a Christian. He thereafter entered Cocoa and Palm trading business and started exporting the produce and products to the United Kingdom. He also ventured into Sawmill and Gold mining at Ilesha and he was a major agent for John Holt in Nigeria.http://authenticgist..com.ng/2015/10/aaas-our-early-entrepreneurs.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Justiceleague1: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
strenghtt:

Igbo boy spotted!! You registered on Nairaland today using Yoruba name! You are not smart at all. angry angry angry angry

hang nah..

Sai adetoya234 grin

JohnXcel:

She not only did the ''dab'', she combined it with Michael Jackson's trademark toe stand move!

Tell me which flat.head can conceive such ? angry angry angry

Only Yoruba cry

....and thats a great achievement to youba,chaii!!!! What a shame grin grin grin

My people,be ye aware,ONLY A4ONJAS CAN TOE STAND MOVE (abi na waka) and DAB @ the sawe time ooo,thats their latest aSHIVEMENT! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by shukuokukobambi: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
BREAKING NEWS

Ase Edumare @ the bold. Baba dagba, won si darugbo cry

Wish all our governors a fruitful deliberation at their DAWN meeting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by shukuokukobambi: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
laudate:

My friends in the house, I am overwhelmed by your good wishes, e-hugs and wonderful goodwill. cheesy Thank you all so very much. I was away for a while, but am back now in full gear. After that ban, I needed to recharge my batteries! cool

I was at Ibadan & Ilesa during the week to support my cousin, as he took his bride to the altar! Ah, I don't think there is any other tribe that knows how to throw good parties, like the Yoruba people! Kilode?! I dance like say, make di music no go end. And my Itele shoes were da bomb! Ijesa girls fine, o! I kept praying that God should deliver me from temptation! wink

Abeg that is a very good temptation. You don't need prayers against it. Encouragement ni oro e gba cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
if we say awon olori pelebe no get sense, e go be like oro asodun, imagine this impersonator.
e no even sabi impersonate sef........na so the thing dey pain am reach?
e sha ma da lohun jare....... wink

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by BabaRamota1980: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Has Drugfield been featured yet?

Their products are not imported from somewhere else. They MANUFACTURE their own drugs and locally. If I may add, no one has died from complications resulting from taking their drugs.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomello: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2017

Lola Olusgola.

Founder/CEO. Ella Matthew

My name is Lola Olusola and I founded Ella Matthew in December of 2013. Before I decided to start Ella Mathew, I worked in retail in the UK. I worked with a handbag company called Radley. We had a team and I was the team leader, we were like 7, out of 200. My team was bringing in about 50% of the company’s revenue. That was around the time I realized eCommerce was becoming a big thing in Nigeria. With the advancement of technology – everyone had mobile phones and laptops, so I thought, I have worked for a bunch of other companies, it may be time to start my own. So I quit my job and decided I was coming back home, to venture into eCommerce.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja is a businessman who later went into politics, and ended up becoming governor of Oyo State in Nigeria. But very few people realise that he is a business mogul, whose net worth runs into multi-millions in foreign currency.

He attended Ibadan Boys High School, and Olivet Baptist High School before getting a first degree in Chemical Engineering, from University of Liège, Belgium in 1972. He worked with Total Nigeria, an oil company, for 13 years before going into private business in 1985. His business interests include Shipping, Manufacturing, Banking, Agriculture and Transportation.

He was elected to the Senate of Nigeria in 1993 during the short-lived Nigerian Third Republic. He is not just an engineer, but also a farmer whose food crops are sold not only to the people of Oyo State but also beyond. His lifestyle is very simple, and those who know him say he dresses like a peasant farmer most of the time. Ladoja admitted that people called him Baba Alankara due to his choice of Ankara outfit.

He says: "I saw the sense in what he said, and I decided to stick to my wearing of Ankara manufactured in Nigeria. “But all along, dressing so gorgeously does not really make you a big or important person. I feel more comfortable dressing the simple way I do.”

Ladoja started business with a fleet of ships. His first company was called Real Shipping Limited, and it pioneered the building of ships specifically for projects. The firm collaborated with a Norwegian company, to build ships for the Warri topography. Later Ladoja and his friend Babule got annoyed with their banker and decided to float a bank. That was how they started the old Crystal Bank of Africa, which later on became Standard Trust Bank, before its merger with the United Bank for Africa (UBA). http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/mystery-world-ladoja-billions/

Sadly, his foray into politics was not as successful, as his entry into the business world. He was elected as a Senator in 2003, and later won the governorship election in oyo State. Unfortunately his tenure saw him going through a lot of political skirmishes from all sides. He was later impeached, only to later survive an encounter with EFCC, before being released to go back into the business world. He has not looked back since then. In 2014, his daughter Bolatito Ladoja got married to Bez Idakula the musician. In 2016, the couple made Rashidi Ladoja a proud grandfather, when their child was born.

After primary education, I went to the Ibadan Boys High School, where we were 30 pupils in a classroom, and the entrance examination very competitive. I remember an incident. I went to my father and told him some parents brought their children in their cars to write the entrance examination and that the parents went to speak with the principal after the examination.

I told him maybe the principal would favour the children of the rich parents. My father replied that there was always room for excellence and that if I did well in the examination, I would definitely be admitted into the school. And my watchword from that time has been “There is always room for excellence.” https://whatsupibadan./2014/09/25/how-obj-mko-adedibu-shaped-my-family-ladoja/

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
Justiceleague1:
Didn't read your comment.
I don't care what you think man undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Their products are not imported from somewhere else. They MANUFACTURE their own drugs and locally. If I may add, no one has died from complications resulting from taking their drugs.
Oh yes, kindly check pages 10, 13, 54, 123, 151 of this thread. wink

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedee3: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

WOw!!!! This is excellent

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomello: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2017

Odunayo Eweniyi.

Founder/ceo PushCV

Odunayo Eweniyi’s story is one that is probably familiar to most young graduates. Leave school excited for the real world. Apply for several roles and go out on interviews. Wait to hear back from the interviewers. Keep waiting. Keep waiting. Keep waiting. Give up hope and become a permanent indentation on your mother’s couch. Instead of just wasting away until a job found her, she went out and created her own job by forming PushCV.

The Chapter Lead for the Nigerian chapter of Women in Tech Africa, wanted to create a platform where qualified candidates could get connected directly to job opportunities and cut through the delays. Odunayo shares with us where she thinks most young Nigerians struggle with getting a job, how she’s differentiating her company and what she believes is the most important element of a CV.

Why did you start PushCV?

We started PushCV right out of university. When I graduated I went on a couple of interviews and I never even heard back, despite being told that I passed the interviews. It went on like that for a bit, plenty of CV submissions and no call backs. So PushCV was borne of a personal need. I wanted to be more involved in how employment is done.

We started PushCV because we thought that employment and recruitment could be done better. Every other service was going digital, so why couldn’t recruitment move with the times? Hence we launched PushCV for people – both employers and job seekers – to fully harness the power of technology in the search for the perfect candidate or the perfect job.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by BabaRamota1980: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Guess who this is....? grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by BabaRamota1980: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
laudate:

Oh yes, kindly check pages 10, 13, 54, 123, 151 of this thread. wink

Thanks bro.

Has anyone done the man from Ile Oluji? The one and only FAJEMS!

The father of international commerce!
How about Mobolaji Bank-Anthony
Shafi Edu

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Thanks bro.

Has anyone done the man from Ile Oluji? The one and only FAJEMS!

The father of international commerce!
How about Mobolaji Bank-Anthony
Shafi Edu
No, not yet. Are you referring to Chief Fajemirokun?

BabaRamota1980:
Guess who this is....? grin
The one and only Chief Fajemirokun!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
deomelo:

Nigerian doctor invents world’s first portable ventilator, D-box

Dr Dayo Olakulehin,

Wow!!! This is Major.

Kudos to this Yoruba brother.

Beyond impressive!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedee3: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Adeniyi Makanjuola, Nigerian

Adeniyi Makanjuola is anything but conventional. His unassuming, self effacing demeanor belies the fact that he is an integral part of the birthing of a plethora of business ventures ranging from aviation to oil & gas, environmental utilities, energy and the financial sectors.

After completing his degrees in Financial Economics from the University of Essex and an M.Sc in Urban Planning and Development from the University College London, UK, Adeniyi moved home to Nigeria to start up a helicopter charter business under the umbrella of his father's Marine support business- Caverton Offshore Support Group.

A lifelong fascination with aeronautics, aerodynamics and high-octane pursuits led to his decision to learn how to fly. In the course of this endeavor he discovered a gap in the onshore helicopter services market, and what began as sheer curiosity birthed Caverton Helicopters, a disruptor in the African oil & gas industry. Today, Caverton Helicopters boasts of the single largest fleet of ultra modern helicopters operating in Sub Saharan Africa with an 80% market share. This has given him a "seat at the table" and a voice at HeliOffshore - the global advisory body for the Offshore helicopter industry which had always been the exclusive preserve of large publicly listed multi billion dollar US corporations.

Adeniyi has since gone on to conquer other sectors with a leaning towards large public - private infrastructure projects. He is said to have a sizable personal portfolio of diversified interests in a number of publicly listed and private companies in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2017/03/03/7-inspiring-young-african-entrepreneurs-to-watch-in-2017/3/#4315b06e7239

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
oduastates:
Kam industries
Steel ,nails and rods
Kamoru and Bolanle yusuf

this Alhaji Kamoru Yusuf and his wife Bolanle, the brains behind Nigeria’s first independently owned cold roll steel complex, which they are building in Illorin, the capital of Kwara State. “The scrap material I use in making roof nail caps goes for around N50 [30 cents] per tonne in China. In Nigeria, they cost me N25,000 [$160]. I couldn’t compete successfully. I had to set up a factory in China to acquire scrap cheaply,” a smiling and now successful Alhaji Kamoru Yusuf says, reclining in his black leather office chair. His massive office overlooks the new white and blue steel plant in the large factory compound with warehouses holding rows and rows of nail-making machines. In many ways, the steel plant is his way of providing a local solution to his supply chain problems.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5693651_img0203_jpegc5a164385043edce996807c30ce7d50e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5693652_img0204_jpegeec9cb77cdea7e12d22c7ac65a3c716c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5693653_img0206_jpegadffe590b1492bc8261211df3f920f65

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Shym3xx: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Great thread.

Crazy I missed it, but I'll quickly add the big Uncle's shoe company to the list. He's based in Kent.

I might come back during the week when I'm free for more or early next month.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Shym3xx: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
This is his website; http://www.loluonline.com/store/about.html

The brand is called: Lolu

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bekwarra:
You Yoruba guys are some of the most wicked souls the world has ever seen. I went over the Igbo thread and by the time I got to the 3rd page, I was practically crying my heart out just because of two reasons

1. Despite the extraterrestrial and otherworldly efforts you guys are putting here, you still spared time and effort to decimate them and crush them to smithereens on their thread

2. You so much dealt with them that their commander in chief, general and leading tactician resorted to posting pictures of table water, loaves of bread and orange juice when I'm very sure the production capacity of University of Ibadan Ventures dwarfs that of those companies in that aspect.

My main grouse with our lousy, uncouth, loud-mouthed and saucy neighbours across the Niger who happen to be first cousins to some exotic breeds of chimps is their vain-glorying. They think everybody hates them but I can assure them nobody hates them. Everyone just seems to be tired of their empty chest beating and unbridled insolence. Although it's not a thing done by all of them, but it's done by most of them especially those among them who grew up in the East. The way they go about shouting Yoruba are against Biafra is nauseating. I look around our region here and I see people who don't give a rat ass about Biafra. The only Yoruba I see that seem to be a bit concerned about Biafra are those on the internet and I'm very sure 90% of them are there to taunt them and not that they really care whether they get Biafra or not.

I've seen this insecure whimps suffering from an acute inferiority complex attack Fulani, Hausa, Yoruba, Edo, Uhrobo, Ikwerre, Tiv, Ijaw, Ibibio, Efik and a host of others here. They've made enemies of everybody. They have a siege mentality in which they think the whole world is against them. You all can continue wallowing in delusional grandeur but what I can assure you is this, an average Yoruba man on the street, an average Yoruba woman in the market is less concerned about whether you get Biafra or not. You are so inconsequential to their life and living thus you are dispensable. Don't use the conduct of a few Yoruba folks here to judge because I see you lot going about ranting like gorillas on heat with your obsession with Yorubas and how hey are holding you back. The folks you see here are doing all these to torment you psychologically, mentally and emotionally knowing how you are wired and the cry babies you can be. You are emotionally weak and gullible thus they use your weakness to torment you.

Yorubas like every other tribe have their own challenges which we acknowledge and will always work on, we are not perfect and will never pretend to be, like you lots do. But one thing is clear, as imperfect as we are, we are not your equals in any field of human development. No matter the indices, we are not on the same pedestal.
We are better by FAR

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (319) (Reply)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.