Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (586850 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
FKO81:
Question for Yorubas E-worries PLEASE IN WHAT AREA YORUBAS DOMINATE IGBOS Put your thinking cap while answering

The list is endless, kindly answer these questions cool cool

Igbos own three steel mills Zuma steel mill, Jamek steel mill, Hongxing steel mill Aba
Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/globe-motors-rolls-vehicles-150m-assembly-plant-next-month/
shocked
Exposed: Chinese Factory, Hongxing Steel Company In Lagos Where Nigerian Workers Die Like Fowl | September 28, 2015 –

Emeka Umoh, a worker with Hongxing Steel Company Limited in the Amuwo Odofin area of Lagos State, was scalded to death after liquefied iron spilled on his body last Wednesday on duty. He died at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, where he was rushed to for treatment. Another worker, Adebayo Ajiboye, was reportedly squeezed to death by a compressor sometime in February.

We learnt that there was almost a face-­off between the management of the company and the workers, after the management decided to take the remains of the father of three to a morgue in a tipper. Some workers in the Chinese firm, who spoke with our correspondent, said Umoh and Ajiboye were only two among many others who either died or sustained permanent disability while working with the company.
According to them, workers get involved in accidents on a regular basis due to faulty machines and the absence of safety standards. Twenty ­three ­year old Obinna Eze, an indigene of Ebonyi State, who recently lost three fingers to a compressor, accused the management of the company of disregard for human lives. http://naijagists.com/exposed-chinese-factory-hongxing-steel-company-in-lagos-where-workers-die-like-fowl-nigerians-are-treated-as-slaves/

Who said this company was an Igbo-owned firm? It was established with Chinese investment. The Managing Director, HongXing Steel Company Limited, Mr. Feng Zheng Ke, is a Chinese man, just like most of their management. It has branches in Lagos, Aba, Ilorin. They produce Billets and Iron Rods. It is owned by Inner Galaxy Group, a Chinese consortium.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Justiceleague1:
Didn't read, I don't care what you think.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
FKO81:
Jiangsu Joylong and MG brands Lakki by Coscharies group

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/coscharis-begins-work-55m-ckd-plant-lekki/

Ford assembling plant Ikeja by Coscharies group

The president of Coscharis Motors, Dr. Comas Maduka has described the production of Ford vehicles from its plant in Lagos as another milestone in the history of the company. As part of its ambitious expansion in Africa, Ford Motor Company assembled the first Ford Ranger in Nigeria last week

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/ford-plant-in-nigeria-another-milestone-for-coscharis-maduka/

Global motor assembling plant Lakki
LAGOS—Globe Motors, a leading auto mobile dealer in the country is set to boost Federal Government’s automotive policy from July when it rolls out first set of vehicles from its $150 million assembly plant in Lagos next month.

Chairman of Globe Motors Holdings, Mr. William Anumudu, who disclosed this in Lagos, yesterday, said the company was putting finishing touches to its assembly plant located at Lekki area, adding that the plant had a capacity for 40,000 cars on completion and would generate employment for 3,500 Nigerians. However, the plant will produce about 6,000 vehicles annually for a start, including passenger cars, pick-ups, high capacity buses and trucks. Anumudu added that another 10,000 jobs would be created indirectly as a result of the multiplier effect of the plant. According to him, the company will start with the production of Semi Knockdown parts, SKD, and later graduate to complete knock down parts, CKD, for Hyundai, Higer and Globe Motors brands. He further explained that the company would be assembling three brands of automobiles, including Hyundai (Korea), Higer (China) and its own brand, adding that the company had signed agreements with the Original Equipment Manufacturers, OEM, of these brands to produce the vehicles to global standards. Commending the government for coming up with a policy for the auto industry, Mr. Anumudu said: “We have made a lot of progress in the new plant. We keyed into the government auto policy, though we were hesitant at the beginning, but we have realized it is the way to the nation’s economic development.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/globe-motors-rolls-vehicles-150m-assembly-plant-next-month/
I guess the Yoruba will give you an answer later. But I find one thing funny here. cheesy Despite your long list, yet your South-East region is still economically backward, and your people are still crying of marginalisation. Shame!! sad Even the Anumudu you cited here, has not commenced the so-called assembly plant, he intends to open. He decided to even set up his business within the Lekki area of Lagos. Why not in the SE? So what is the fuss? He is still importing fully built up units, like every other car dealer on the street.

For Coscharis to even survive, he had to set up his assembly plant in the Southwest region. Why not in the South-East? I guess he needed the goodwill of the SW region, and the gods of the Yoruba people, to prosper his business. wink cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by FKO81(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
laudate:

I guess the Yoruba will give you an answer later. But I find one thing funny here. cheesy Despite your long list, yet your South-East region is still economically backward, and your people are still crying of marginalisation. Shame!! sad Even the Anumudu you cited here, has not commenced the so-called assembly plant, he intends to open. He decided to even set up his business within the Lekki area of Lagos. Why not in the SE? So what is the fuss? He is still importing fully built up units, like every other car dealer on the street.

For Coscharis to even survive, he had to set up his assembly plant in the Southwest region. Why not in the South-East? I guess he need the goodwill of the SW region, and the gods of the Yoruba people, to prosper his business.

No need deviating from my question, I guess my question is hard to defend That's why it's taking time to answer and you guys are in 179 pages, it's not about dancing azonto all over the place and throwing insult, I need accurate facts and answer from you guys

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
FKO81:
No need deviating from my question, I guess my question is hard to defend That's why it's taking time to answer and you guys are in 179 pages, it's not about dancing azonto all over the place and throwing insult, I need accurate facts and answer from you guys
It is not a dick-measuring contest, is it? A look at your list reveals a number of errors and flaws, which I do not even have time to address at the moment. Ibeto Cement for example, does not even manufacture cement, unlike West African Portland Cement Company (WAPCO), which actually manufactures its own cement from limestone in the SW region. Ibeto Group, remains a major cement importing and re-bagging firm. One of the majority shareholders in WAPCO is Odua Investments followed by Lafarge.

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by FKO81(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
laudate:

It is not a dick-measuring contest, is it? A look at your list reveals a number of errors and flaws, which I do not even have time to address at the moment. Ibeto Cement for example, does not even manufacture cement, unlike West African Portland Cement Company (WAPCO), which actually manufactures its own cement from limestone in the SW region. Ibeto Group, remains a major cement importing and re-bagging firm. One of the majority shareholders in WAPCO is Odua Investments followed by Lafarge.

I need Yorubas investments not WAPCO whose shareholders cut across all tribes and regions. In what area Yorubas are leading Igbos in industries
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by hilroy: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
FKO81:

I need Yorubas investments not WAPCO whose shareholders cut across all tribes and regions. In what area Yorubas are leading Igbos in industries

In all areas aside opening of 2X2 shops and importation of fake and substandard products

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomelo: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
hilroy:

In all areas aside opening of 2X2 shops and importation of fake and substandard products

That's all.

grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
FKO81:
I will not spoonfeed you with an answer. undecided If you really need that info, go back to the 1st page of this thread, and read carefully through all the pages, until you get to this one - page 172. You will find all the info you need in there. sad When it comes to I.T or Infotech and Telecoms, the Yorubas have locked down that area. Just one of their Yoruba-owned I.T firms Flutterwave, processes over $760 million through 7.5 million transactions for merchants, in partnership with financial institutions. wink Name one Igbo-owned firm, that does this kind of numbers. Or is it in telecoms, where a Yoruba chic, Funke Opeke put together a $240 million USD underground submarine cable from Portugal to West Africa, through her company known as Main One? There are too many areas, where they excel. cheesy

But you wouldn't understand. sad It is about quality, not quantity. It is about returns on investment, not just revenue. It is about being the best in a particular niche, instead of trying to be a jack-of-all-trades, and a master of none. It is about being selective, and not trying to be everything, to everyone. So mister, your people still need to take lessons from those Yoruba folks when it comes to business. undecided

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by vena92: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
FKO81:

Oga,in your post you listed CROSS COUNTRY TRANSPORT, The company belongs to Chief David Okorodudu,an Itsekiri from Delta state not an Igbo.
Markfemi,laudate,kn23h,madridguy,

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Osucoward: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
laudate:

For Coscharis to even survive, he had to set up his assembly plant in the Southwest region. Why not in the South-East? I guess he need the goodwill of the SW region, and the gods of the Yoruba people, to prosper his business. wink cheesy

What answers does the osu want from Yorubas?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by GoldNiagara(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
FKO81:

If you can't get your answers from the 179 pages, then you must be slow. If you can't use google use kiddle. No one will oblige you when you are tired of waiting, you will crawl back to your mediocre thread.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
GoldNiagara:

If you can't get your answers from the 179 pages, then you must be slow. If you can't use google use kiddle. No one will oblige you when you are tired of waiting, you will crawl back to your mediocre thread.

lmaooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
laudate:

I will not spoonfeed you with an answer. undecided If you really need the info, go back to the 1st page of this thread, and read carefully through all the pages, until you get to this one - page 172. You will find all the info you need in there. sad When it comes to I.T or Infotech and Telecoms, the Yorubas have locked down that area. Just one of their Yoruba-owned I.T firms Flutterwave, processes over $760 million through 7.5 million transactions for merchants, in partnership with financial institutions. wink Name one Igbo-owned firm, that does this kind of numbers. Or is it in telecoms, where a Yoruba chic, Funke Opeke put together a $240 million USD underground submarine cable from Portugal to West Africa, through her company known as Main One? There are too many areas, where they excel. cheesy

But you wouldn't understand. sad It is about quality, not quantity. It is about returns on investment, not just revenue. It is about being the best in a particular niche, instead of trying to be a jack-of-all-trades, and a master of none. It is about being selective, and not trying to be everything, to everyone. So mister, your people still need to take lessons from those Yoruba folks when it comes to business. undecided

Mainone is NOT a yoloba owned company. Wikipedia says:

Ownership[edit]
The cable is privately owned by Main Street Technologies, international investors like the Africa Finance Corporation and the Pan-African Infrastructure Development Fund (PAIDF) and a couple of Nigerian banks.

The same goes for Flutterwave, a yoruba man is co-founder. The seed fund and idea came from foreigners. And the company is failing seriously. Please read from online sources:

Flutterwave is a new payment startup by Andela co-founder Iyin Aboyeji and a couple of other folks

We sat down with co-founder Iyinoluwa Aboyeji, who goes by E, to talk about how he’s transforming digital payments across Africa

Yolobas STOP claiming other peoples investments and companies. STOP THIEVING.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by GoldNiagara(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Realman87:

Impact[edit]
Main One will provide international capacity into a region that has experienced explosive growth in tele-density in recent years, but which remains constrained with respect to access to international cable capacity for global connectivity.

The Main One Cable system will provide open access to regional telecom operators and Internet service providers at rates that are less than 20% of current international bandwidth prices in the region available via SAT3 or satellite service providers, according to the project's organizers. Main Street says it will encourage local content development via skills transfer of critical networking technologies and job creation with the location of the network operational center (NOC) for the entire system in Nigeria.[3]

Ownership[edit]
The cable is privately owned by Main Street Technologies, international investors like the Africa Finance Corporation and the Pan-African Infrastructure Development Fund (PAIDF) and a couple of Nigerian banks.

The same goes for Flutterwave, a yoruba man is co-founder. The seed fund and idea came from foreigners. And the company is failing seriously. Please read from online sources:

Flutterwave is a new payment startup by Andela co-founder Iyin Aboyeji and a couple of other folks

We sat down with co-founder Iyinoluwa Aboyeji, who goes by E, to talk about how he’s transforming digital payments across Africa

So this disprove it is owned by main one.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
FKO81:
Question for Yorubas E-worries PLEASE IN WHAT AREA YORUBAS DOMINATE IGBOS Put your thinking cap while answering

The list is endless, kindly answer these questions cool cool

Aba is known for Textiles, Cloths, Shoes etc Nnewi is known for Auto manufacturing, What are Yorubas known for There are thousands of Igbo youths making foots wears and cloths in commercial quantities they supplies to every nooks and crannies of this country and beyond, same with Nnewi, west African auto hub, Igbos dominate commerce in Afriaca they don't need need to stress themselves to market their products

I want to know what area of industries Yorubas dominate Igbos ??

Igbos own the most patents in science and technology in Africa, Igbo genius Cyprian Emeka Uzo he's over 300 patents more than any African dead or alive

Igbos are leading in Pharmaceutical and cosmetics factories

Igbos are leading in IT industries

Igbos own two tyres & tube factories: general tyre and tube and Stanel tyre - Yorubas non

Igbos own three independent power plants constructed by indigenous company Geometric power Aba, Century power Okija ongoing and ETA-Zuma ongoin - Yorubas non

Four noodles industries: Tummy tummy noodles, Masters noodles, Chikki noodles, Zubix noodles - Yorubas one

Igbos own three tomato paste plants Erisco, Ekcel and Sonia- Yorubas non

Igbos own Coscharies rice mill, Ebony rice mill, Stine Rice mill biggest rice mill in Nigeria, Adada rice mill, Josagro rice mill, Pokobros rice mill etc- Yorubas one

Two cement industries Ibeto cement and international cement manufacturing

Igbos own battery manufacturing firms -Yorubas non

Igbos more than five fruit drink plants: Teragro Benfruit Juice, Piko juice, Geomix industries, Sonia, NICCUS-Yorubas two

Igbos own two baby diaper manufacturing firms Ngobros and NICCUS, -Yorubas non

Igbos own toys manufacturing plants- Yorubas non

Igbos own more than five cable and wire industries in Nigeria Cutix wire plc, Cometstar and Golies wire and cable Obosi Anambra state etc- Yorubas One

Igbos own three steel mills Zuma steel mill, Jamek steel mill, Hongxing steel mill Aba

Igbos two water storage tanks manufacturing industries Innoson group and master group- Yorubas non

Igbos own one and only vehicle manufacturing firm in Nigeria IVM Nnewi

Igbo own seven vehicles assembling plants in Nigeria

Richbon truck assembling plant Anambra

Eastern Vehicle Assembling Limited (EVAL) in Enugu.

Peace vehicle assembling plant Enugu

Anambra Motor Manufacturing Company, ANAMMCO Enugu

Jiangsu Joylong and MG brands Lakki by Coscharies group

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/coscharis-begins-work-55m-ckd-plant-lekki/

Ford assembling plant Ikeja by Coscharies group

The president of Coscharis Motors, Dr. Comas Maduka has described the production of Ford vehicles from its plant in Lagos as another milestone in the history of the company. As part of its ambitious expansion in Africa, Ford Motor Company assembled the first Ford Ranger in Nigeria last week

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/ford-plant-in-nigeria-another-milestone-for-coscharis-maduka/

Global motor assembling plant Lakki
LAGOS—Globe Motors, a leading auto mobile dealer in the country is set to boost Federal Government’s automotive policy from July when it rolls out first set of vehicles from its $150 million assembly plant in Lagos next month.

Chairman of Globe Motors Holdings, Mr. William Anumudu, who disclosed this in Lagos, yesterday, said the company was putting finishing touches to its assembly plant located at Lekki area, adding that the plant had a capacity for 40,000 cars on completion and would generate employment for 3,500 Nigerians. However, the plant will produce about 6,000 vehicles annually for a start, including passenger cars, pick-ups, high capacity buses and trucks. Anumudu added that another 10,000 jobs would be created indirectly as a result of the multiplier effect of the plant. According to him, the company will start with the production of Semi Knockdown parts, SKD, and later graduate to complete knock down parts, CKD, for Hyundai, Higer and Globe Motors brands. He further explained that the company would be assembling three brands of automobiles, including Hyundai (Korea), Higer (China) and its own brand, adding that the company had signed agreements with the Original Equipment Manufacturers, OEM, of these brands to produce the vehicles to global standards. Commending the government for coming up with a policy for the auto industry, Mr. Anumudu said: “We have made a lot of progress in the new plant. We keyed into the government auto policy, though we were hesitant at the beginning, but we have realized it is the way to the nation’s economic development.”

Yolobats. No matter how hard you try by posting shinny pics and internet virtual service companies, enlightened and outgoing Nigerians KNOW THE TRUTH. In indigenous technology and manufacturing, Igbos are doing BETTER. This over 175 paged thread does NOT change that nor can it change peoples' convictions.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
In May 2014, Honeywell Group revealed that the company has forged a partnership with the United States Trade Development Agency, USTDA, by signing a Grant Agreement for a feasibility study on Honeywell’s N31 billion Sagamu Independent Power Plant project. The project, to be done in phases over the next five to seven years, has the potential of supplying about 140MW of power. The power plant, when it is eventually put on ground, is expected to meet the power demands of industries in the south-western region of the country, with emphasis on Sagamu, Abeokuta and the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway industrial clusters. Honeywell’s projection is undoubtedly to ensure adequate power supply to support its move of further expansion into Ogun State. http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2014/08/ogun-state-nigerias-new-industrial-hub/

With mineral resources in the state including bitumen, phosphate, kaolin, tar, sand and clay, and especially limestone, some of which the government claims can be mined for the next 500 years, the influx of more industrial firms into Ogun State is likely to be sustained.

“Ogun has the largest concentration of limestone in the country for instance. And of the 28.6 million metric tonnes of cement produced locally in Nigeria, 14 million metric tonnes of this comes from Ogun State,” Ashiru claimed. http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2014/08/ogun-state-nigerias-new-industrial-hub/

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by GoldNiagara(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Realman87:

Yolobats. No matter how hard you try by posting shinny pics and internet virtual service companies, enlightened and outgoing Nigerians KNOW THE TRUTH. In indigenous technology and manufacturing, Igbos are doing BETTER. This over 175 paged thread does NOT change that nor can it change peoples' convictions.

Keep living in denial.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Realman87:

Impact[edit]
Main One will provide international capacity into a region that has experienced explosive growth in tele-density in recent years, but which remains constrained with respect to access to international cable capacity for global connectivity.

The Main One Cable system will provide open access to regional telecom operators and Internet service providers at rates that are less than 20% of current international bandwidth prices in the region available via SAT3 or satellite service providers, according to the project's organizers. Main Street says it will encourage local content development via skills transfer of critical networking technologies and job creation with the location of the network operational center (NOC) for the entire system in Nigeria.[3]

Ownership[edit]

This IP[OB tout doesn't know the difference between investors and owners.

Ibos, your locality is funny as hell.

Do Apple investors own Apple?

grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
GoldNiagara:

So this disprove it is owned by main one.

Ad you read at all?

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Realman87:

Are the shiny pixs blinding you? grin

The truth is, the shiny pics are companies owned by Yoruba people.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Realman87:
Nwoke m, please don't develop hypertension over this matter, o! shocked Your jealousy and bad belle is making you classify the achievements of the entrepreneurs and business people on this thread as 'posting shinny pics and internet virtual service companies.' sad Bia kete, tell me one thing.... did you visit the offices of each of the companies listed here, and you did not find them carrying out their operations?

kn23h:
Are the shiny pixs blinding you? grin

The truth is, the shiny pics are companies owned by Yoruba people.
You dey mind am? wink The disease worrying him, is just bad belle. Pure and simple. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Realman87:

Ad you read at all?

This idiot doesn't know that Main Street Technologies is owned by a Yoruba woman grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
kn23h:

This IP[OB tout doesn't know the difference between investors and owners.

Ibos, your locality is funny as hell.

Do Apple investors own Apple?

grin grin grin

Go away joor. The investors are the owners. The management is NOT the owner.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by totit: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
kn23h:

This idiot doesn't know that Main Street Technologies is owned by a Yoruba woman[b] grin grin

Lmao grin

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Realman87:

Go away joor. The investors are the owners. The management is NOT the owner.

Go where? A Yoruba woman founded/owns the company.

Is that what's frustrating you?

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
kn23h:

This idiot doesn't know that Main Street Technologies is owned by a Yoruba woman grin grin

You guys are NOT learned at all. Just like GTB, a public company expanded with shareholders money, is owned by yolobats. You all are deluded. Management is NOT ownership.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
kn23h:

Hehehe! cheesy I don talk say I no go laugh today, but....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Realman87:

You guys are NOT learned at all. Just like GTB, a public company expanded with shareholders money, is owned by yolobats. You all are deluded. Management is NOT ownership.

Coming from a group of rag tag ipob jews who think investors are the same as owners.

Yorubas are more learned than You.

Every company out there with international standard has shareholders. Do you expect ibo's 2x2 corner shops to have shareholders? grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by GoldNiagara(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Realman87:

Ad you read at all?

Do you know the meaning of simile, Main street. .. is not even a person in law, and you arrogantly wear your ignorance like a medal.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
kn23h:

Go where? A Yoruba woman founded/owns the company.

Is that what's frustrating you?

I can found a company and later sell my stakes to raise funds to expand the company. I can also source for investors to pump money into my firm. In such cases, i lose exclusive ownership because I have traded my rights. You guys are not learned, I swear..

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (320) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.