Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,798 members, 7,841,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

What Do You Want To Be Remembered For After You Exit This World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Want To Be Remembered For After You Exit This World (811 Views)

What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World / Life Is For Rent: What Will You Be Remembered For? / What Shall You Be Remembered For As A Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Want To Be Remembered For After You Exit This World by Ajaerotony(m): 12:25am On Feb 03, 2010
I just read an interview granted to a journalist by Aliko Dangote. In that interview, he was asked "What he Wants To Be Remembered For After he Exit This World." He replied "i want to be remembered as Africa's greatest industrialist."

That statement really touched me. It made me sober because while i was thinking of only tomorrow, great men were already thinking of leaving a lasting legacy.

After reading that interview, i decided that i want to be remembered as "a man who put smiles on the face of widows and orphans in my community." I also want to be remembered as Nigeria's most shrewd entrepreneur and business mogul. I don't know if i will make it but i am definitely going to strive for it with my last blood.

Now that's for me, what about you

Re: What Do You Want To Be Remembered For After You Exit This World by mamagee3(f): 12:26am On Feb 03, 2010
I would like to be remembered for my courage and preseverance.
Re: What Do You Want To Be Remembered For After You Exit This World by woye77: 12:28am On Feb 03, 2010
for spreading the word of God
Re: What Do You Want To Be Remembered For After You Exit This World by Ajaerotony(m): 12:51am On Feb 03, 2010
Wow, i feel so excited seeing your life goals. One thing i learnt from my mentor "Robert Kiyosaki" is this; "When you aim to achieve a goal that will outlive you, you are answering a higher call. A call higher than life."

For generations to come, the name Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Bill Gates, John D. Rockefeller will continue to be mentioned. WHY?

Because they did something that outlived them. Even after his death, the Bill Gates Foundation will continue to touch lives and help people. That's the kind of life i want.

I want a good name. A name higher and stronger than death.

Re: What Do You Want To Be Remembered For After You Exit This World by consultmartins(m): 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2010
I want to be remembered as one of the World's greatest entrepreneur.

Re: What Do You Want To Be Remembered For After You Exit This World by consultmartins(m): 4:35am On Feb 07, 2010
This post has really proved that most Nigerians are living without a purpose. They have ambition, not to talk of achieving something that will outlive them.
SURPRISED!!!

(1) (Reply)

We Will Seize Mobile Phones In The Streets, Dora Akunyili / Send Sms From N1.50k / Sagamite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.