Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 (71582 Views)

Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps / African Union Youth Volunteer Corps Graduate AU Volunteers Recruitment - 9th Bat / African Union Youth Volunteer Corps 2018/19 Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by LeakPlug(m): 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=psalmy2g post=59549282]if u received a notification mail for a successful application, that means your email was correctly filled.
lets just be patient and pray..............[/quote

It took a little more than 5 weeks to shortlist based on the recruitment from last year and if the 500% increase in applications on last year is anything to go by then it looks like this would be a very long wait. cry
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by BrilliantMind: 10:06am On Aug 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by emolala(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2017
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Massive
Academic Staff Recruitment (44
Positions)

The Directorate of Technical Aid Corps, Ministry of Foreign Affairs is by this notice, inviting suitably qualified
Nigerians, for recruitment as Volunteers into the Nigerian Technical Aid Corps Scheme. Prospective Volunteers would be required to render lecturing and
research services in the Universities of Rwanda and The Gambia, respectively in the capacities below:

1.) Senior Lecturer (Law)

2.) Lecturer (Chemistry)

3.) Lecturer (Physics)

4.) Lecturer (Mathematics)

5.) Lecturer (Electrical Engineering)

6.) Lecturer (Civil Engineering)

7.) Lecturer (Construction Management)

8.) Lecturer (Estate Management and Valuation)

9.) Lecturer (Design Technology)

10.) Lecturer (Architecture)

11.) Lecturer (Mining and Geology)

12.) Lecturer (Human Anatomy)

13.) Lecturer (Emergency Medicine)

14.) Lecturer (Obstetric/Pediatric/ Regional Anesthesia)

15.) Lecturer (Intensive Care)

16.) Lecturer (Medical Imaging Science)

17.) Lecturer (Epidemiology)

18.) Lecturer (Medical Entomology)

19.) Lecturer (Histopathology)

20.) Lecturer (Dietetics)

21.) Lecturer (Health Informatics)

22.) Lecturer (Health Supply Chain Management)

23.) Lecturer (Biomedical Equipment Management)

24.) Lecturer (Peri-operative Nursing)

25.) Lecturer (Nephrology Nursing)

26.) Lecturer (Oncology Nursing)

27.) Lecturer (Peridontology)

28.) Lecturer (Prosthodontics)

29.) Lecturer (Restorative Dentistry)

30.) Lecturer (Library Science)

31.) Lecturer (Physical Education)

32.) Lecturer (Performing Arts)

33.) Lecturer (Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine)

34.) Lecturer (Irrigation and Drainage)

35.) Lecturer (Agricultural Engineering and
Environmental Management)

36.) Lecturer (Soil Science & Horticulture)

37.) Lecturer (Aquaculture)

38.) Lecturer (Agronomy)

39.) Lecturer (Forestry Pathology)

40.) Lecturer (Forestry Economics)

41.) Lecturer (Management Studies)

42.) Lecturer (Economics)

43.) Lecturer (Journalism and Communication)

44.) Lecturer (Neonatology Track)

Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.

Method of Application:

Interested and qualified candidates should submit a type written application with the following details below:

Curriculum Vitae
Photocopies of relevant certificates (All foreign certificates are to be authenticated by the Federal
Ministry of Education)
All applications should be addressed and sent to:

Director (Programmes),
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No. 35 Alex Ekwueme Way,
Jabi District,
P.M.B. 102,
Garki Main Post Office,
Abuja.

Note: Candidates who had previously undergone orientation exercise and who possess the above qualifications are still eligible and therefore need not apply.

1 Like

Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by Olowozain: 7:59am On Aug 24, 2017
There are reasons to be patient with AU-YVC final selection. Since interview and physical evaluation of applicants skills and experience are not involved before shortlisted, hence, below are bound to take place:

The recruitment process will definitely be outsource to Specialize recruitment consulting agency.

Verification and confirmation of all documents and information submitted by applicants. For those who are very good in fake and manipulation.

Background screening of applicants. For applicants skills and experience evaluation

1 Like

Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by Benokpara: 8:18am On Aug 24, 2017
Has anyone gotten a mail from them
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by LeakPlug(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Benokpara:
Has anyone gotten a mail from them

I don't think so.
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by PATOAMOS: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
hahahahahahaha the mail will be sent on 1st september
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by miarhpe: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2017
patience shouldn't turn to long suffering.

anybody mailed should please speak out.
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by AlexisM16: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Some people got mail saying they're still processing the applications, asking us to be patient with them. Mails was sent yesterday morning, two of my friends received, but I didn't.
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by PascalJ(m): 7:26am On Aug 26, 2017
AlexisM16:
Some people got mail saying they're still processing the applications, asking us to be patient with them. Mails was sent yesterday morning, two of my friends received, but I didn't.

What was the content of the mail ur friends received so that we will know how far
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by Nesco244(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
Let's keep our fingers crossed, definitely they will email us by September.

Mean while you can make cool cash by doing online job. Click the link below to get the details
http://nucmoney.club/360271659045/?rstr=803
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by neheholmes(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
While waiting and hoping for the auyvc,I got a test invite from save the children international.today I signed my contract.wish u guys the very best.another level,another experience

9 Likes

Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by emolala(m): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2017
neheholmes:
While waiting and hoping for the auyvc,I got a test invite from save the children international.today I signed my contract.wish u guys the very best.another level,another experience

congrats.....wishing you all the best.
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by AdorableJosh(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
neheholmes:

Congratulations
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by neheholmes(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
emolala:

congrats.....wishing you all the best.
I appreciate,thanks
AdorableJosh:

Congratulations
I apreciate thanks
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by PascalJ(m): 6:46am On Aug 30, 2017
neheholmes:
Bros, when is the application for save the children international always out? And how is the package? Is within Nigeria or outside?
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by MarchLegend: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
neheholmes:
Hmm... congrats. Na ngo sure pass now
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by speak2femz: 5:45am On Aug 31, 2017
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by neheholmes(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
PascalJ:

Bros, when is the application for save the children international always out? And how is the package? Is within Nigeria or outside?
be online regularly,no specific time.there is always replacement and new projects coming up! Also the implementing partners are in Nigeria
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by PATOAMOS: 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
AU- YVC SHOULD EXPECT MAILS STARTING FROM 1ST SEPTEMBER
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by NeuroBoss(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
PATOAMOS:
AU- YVC SHOULD EXPECT MAILS STARTING FROM 1ST SEPTEMBER

You said this matter-of-factly. You have insider information?
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by Pinkieblue(f): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2017
Financial planners are needed at Cornerstone insurance plc Abuja. You must be a resident of Abuja or willing to relocate to Abuja. Interested candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com.... Tell a friend
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by chossy: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
please when is the mail going to be sent? Has anybody gotten mail?
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by BrilliantMind: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
I'm still waiting for the list ooii
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by AdorableJosh(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Still waiting...
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by JO2020: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Today is the 6th day of September. About 20 days against the backdrop that eligibility notifications would be sent to applicants starting from the 15th day of august. We are still hoping while we go about our daily engagements. I want to suggest that whosoever receives the message first and is on this platform should endeavour to alert us. Best of luck to all of us. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by AlexisM16: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2017
Nothing yet?
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by chossy: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
I got a mail from them asking all applicant to be patient with them
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by AdorableJosh(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
chossy:
I got a mail from them asking all applicant to be patient with them

When did you get the mail?

1 Like

Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by BrilliantMind: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Any news?

1 Like

Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by JulieCN: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
I wonder what the delay is?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.