Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" (21697 Views)

Identity Theft And Vehicle Smuggling (cotonu Vehicles) / Contact For Custom Document Verification... *get Verification In 2hrs* / Make Your Choice Of Cars,buses And Truck From Cotonu Using Ckcarmat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 6:36am On Oct 10, 2017
raji1980:
How much can I clear Lexus RX 330 2004 model. I mean full custom duty.

Clearing... I only clear at tin can island port, I don't bring in cars from cotonou. Because vehicle duty can't be paid anymore at cotonou and cars still come in through the border that's why I do document for cars from there.
And if you will be bringing the car through tin can island port it will cost 460k.
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by saintjoel(m): 7:14am On Oct 10, 2017
mrbanji:

please always pardon my late reply... sometimes i get busy that i wont come online. maybe tired, am very sorry.
2003 corolla :- 250k
1998 camry :- 200k
Golf 4 2000 model:- 200k
for total documentation.

Mrbanji, this thing you've going on here will still come back to haunt you. No matter how nice NAIRAland might be, you'll realise that it's a terrible site to be when the sharks home in on you. Take no offence but take heed.

I never knew about you until I saw your name listed in this thread,
https://www.nairaland.com/4096251/fg-lifted-ban-vehicle-importation#61137937 ,so don't take it as if I want to spoil your business, just don't want you to land in jail and also use nairaland as an accessory to it.

Marpol
EgunMogaji
SheffyUTD
Oliverjaid
PrinceTom1
Bravolad
Oliverjaid
Babaebenezer
Seun
Gazzuzz
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by sheffyUTD(m): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2017
saintjoel:

Mrbanji, this thing you've going on here will still come back to haunt you. No matter how nice NAIRAland might be, you'll realise that it's a terrible site to be when the sharks home in on you. Take no offence but take heed.

I never knew about you until I saw your name listed in this thread,
https://www.nairaland.com/4096251/fg-lifted-ban-vehicle-importation#61137937 ,so don't take it as if I want to spoil your business, just don't want you to land in jail and also use nairaland as an accessory to it.

Marpol
EgunMogaji
SheffyUTD
Oliverjaid
PrinceTom1
Bravolad
Oliverjaid
Babaebenezer
Seun

My oga, I am here because you called me. Is there money to share

1 Like

Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by saintjoel(m): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2017
sheffyUTD:

sheffyUTD:

Na God be our OGA o. Now back to the reason I called you oit.

Tincan right now is the only alternative that we have because on the ban on land borders and this act of mrbanji if not nipped in the bud will backfire against every legit and lllegit clearing agent based at tincan.

The brazen display of shortpayments and smuggled vehicles online was one of the errors some of committed at the border. While they thought there was easy money to be made, importers too thought they were cutting corners but what do we have today, Alli and his boys have sent them packing back to their houses. While people like me and you have alternatives, many of them are back to stage one of their lives while some of them are still on Nairaland and other sites trying to lure gullible clients into Cotonou.

This thread alone has been viewed by 1188 people has at this morning but I will want to ask you this question, DO WE KNOW HOW MANY OF THEM WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT??

Like I said earlier, I'm not trying to be a spoil sport but we seriously can't continue this way or else we will all be looking for other means to survive as agents and I bet it with you that not only agents will suffer it, Nigerians too that have refused to talk about it will also suffer it when we are also banned from the port for churning out fake duty papers.

This was the same way many of them were claiming "Cotonou car dealer", "Cotonou clearing agent" but can't move to tincan because they can't either do much of the mischief they did at the borders or they know nothing about the job, that is why you still see them claiming to bring out cars from Cotonou wit tincan papers but are we going to sit down and watch them encroach into TIncan to destroy out last hopes.

It's left to us all but I've spoken and written my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
saintjoel:

Na God be our OGA o. Now back to the reason I called you oit.

Tincan right now is the only alternative that we have because on the ban on land borders and this act of mrbanji if not nipped in the bud will backfire against every legit and lllegit clearing agent based at tincan.

The brazen display of shortpayments and smuggled vehicles online was one of the errors some of committed at the border. While they thought there was easy money to be made, importers too thought they were cutting corners but what do we have today, Alli and his boys have sent them packing back to their houses. While people like me and you have alternatives, many of them are back to stage one of their lives while some of them are still on Nairaland and other sites trying to lure gullible clients into Cotonou.

This thread alone has been viewed by 1188 people has at this morning but I will want to ask you this question, DO WE KNOW HOW MANY OF THEM WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT??

Like I said earlier, I'm not trying to be a spoil sport but we seriously can't continue this way or else we will all be looking for other means to survive as agents and I bet it with you that not only agents will suffer it, Nigerians too that have refused to talk about it will also suffer it when we are also banned from the port for churning out fake duty papers
This was the same way many of them were claiming "Cotonou car dealer", "Cotonou clearing agent" but can't move to tincan because they can't either do much of the mischief they did at the borders or they know nothing about the job, that is why you still see them claiming to bring out cars from Cotonou wit tincan papers but are we going to sit down and watch them encroach into TIncan to destroy out last hopes.

It's left to us all but I've spoken and written my mind.

Well detailed.
Ban at the border, statistically more cars still come in through the landed border. How ?
You noted many good point. They don't claim they bring in cars, they do bring in cars. I don't clear at cotonou, but I assure you will be surprise to see the flow of car from cotonou to Lagos.
I may need to consider some of your write up. But if you are thinking closing of cotonou border will bring more cars to tin can port, boss I don't think so.
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 7:23am On Oct 15, 2017
grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
If you are having problem of recovering a lost document for a vehicle, you want to pay duty and get a genuine document for a cotonu cleared vehicle.
Contact
Mr Banji via
Phone:- 08037243583
Whatsapp:- 08037243583
Email:- 08037243583.
You can confirm the genuineness of the document from any custom command area.
You will be pleased you did.

grin grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by Readonee35L(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
Which of the method do you use for your duty.

1. Punch and pay
2. get assessment, pay and release
3. punch the the vehicle VIN on a container and release with it.

?
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 4:25am On Jan 10, 2018
Always a company to trust.
You can pay the duty yourself into any duty receiving bank, you will give me the epayment and i will get the document done.
grin grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 1:47am On Jan 12, 2018
Always a company to trust.
You can pay the duty yourself into any duty receiving bank, you will give me the epayment and i will get the document done.
grin grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 6:13am On Jan 13, 2018
grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
Duty payment can be done by you, while I complete the documentation.
Just a way to be sure that duty is paid.
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 1:13am On Jan 14, 2018
grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin grin grin.
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by lighthousearc: 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hi nairalanders I just bought an Acura TL 2010. It is a lagos cleared car...The custom paper is a photocopy because 4 other cars where in the same container. It seem to be an argument with me and the dealer about the authenticity of the custom papers. Please I would like to ask if 4 cars in one container are clear does each car carry each custom paper or one custom paper covers all 4.

Thank you
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
lighthousearc:
Hi nairalanders I just bought an Acura TL 2010. It is a lagos cleared car...The custom paper is a photocopy because 4 other cars where in the same container. It seem to be an argument with me and the dealer about the authenticity of the custom papers. Please I would like to ask if 4 cars in one container are clear does each car carry each custom paper or one custom paper covers all 4.

Thank you

Good evening sir, I can't really tell the authenticity of the documnt. Its true, the original document is just 1, and most of the time copies are given for each car. The consignee can be given the original copy, but I always keep it for reference/future purpose, if any of the receiver lost his/her document.
Regards.
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by lighthousearc: 2:22am On Jan 15, 2018
mrbanji:

Good evening sir, I can't really tell the authenticity of the documnt. Its true, the original document is just 1, and most of the time copies are given for each car. The consignee can be given the original copy, but I always keep it for reference/future purpose, if any of the receiver lost his/her document.
Regards.

Thank you �
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 6:54am On Jan 15, 2018
lighthousearc:

Thank you �

You welcome.
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 7:57am On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin smiley
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin wink
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
If you are having problem of recovering a lost document for a vehicle, you want to pay duty and get a genuine document for a cotonu cleared vehicle.
Contact
Mr Banji via
Phone:- 08037243583
Whatsapp:- 08037243583
Email:- 08037243583.
You can confirm the genuineness of the document from any custom command area.
You will be pleased you did.

grin grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Get it in 48hours !!!
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2018
grin cheesy grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin grin cheesy
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
If you need an authentic tin can cleared document for your cotonou cleared vehicle you can contact me :- 08037243583Or you can chat me on whatsapp:- 08037243583.The document will be given to you same day, maximum of 2days, depending on how you wants it.
Regards.
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by sonety2k(m): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
mrbanji:
If you need an authentic tin can cleared document for your cotonou cleared vehicle you can contact me :- 08037243583Or you can chat me on whatsapp:- 08037243583.The document will be given to you same day, maximum of 2days, depending on how you wants it.
Regards.

Please How much duty for

2010 Toyota Camry

2012 Toyota Camry

2010 ACURA TSX

THANKS.
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin
sonety2k:

Please How much duty for

2010 Toyota Camry :- 650k

2012 Toyota Camry :- 850k

2010 ACURA TSX :- 700k

THANKS.

You can Whatsapp me for talk on it.
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 5:34am On Jan 18, 2018
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Section For The Budget Of Cars Below 1 Million Naira. (500k - 1m) / 2012 Model Benz Ml350 4matic Toks Fully Loaded / Pictures Of The 2016 G Guard Mamba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.