Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,183 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Job Searching... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Searching... (995 Views)

Job Searching / The Amazing Job Searching Secret Of A Desperate 34 Years Old Ekiti Man That Got / My Funny Job Searching Ordeal Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Searching... by gabrielabeekaa: 7:32am On Jul 13, 2017
My sister just graduate with a B.sc(Hons) in Sociology. still waiting for her service. she's here in Abuja searching for a JOB. she don't want to be staying at home. any Job she can take here Abuja. assist her my Good people. she's hard working too.
Tel-08088882367, 08058555664.
email-gabrielabeekaa@yahoo.com
Re: Job Searching... by exporttraining: 8:19am On Jul 13, 2017
Can she do online job. at least she will start to make money. let me know.
Re: Job Searching... by Kindoo: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2017
I need a job as well,I can do online job if it is for real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Searching... by gabrielabeekaa: 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
yes! she can do online Job. My appreciation too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Searching... by gabrielabeekaa: 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
I am even ready to register with any reliable JOB Vandor too that's base's here in Abuja. if you know any JOB Vendors drop their contact details here pls. I can less because of her pls. assist my sister..
Re: Job Searching... by exporttraining: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Let me know her skills. she need to have a skill for it and you must have laptop, deskstop, tablet or ipad with internet connection
Re: Job Searching... by gabrielabeekaa: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
she Have B.sc (Hons) in Sociology and Diploma in Desktop Publishing too.
Re: Job Searching... by gbogboade(f): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
exporttraining:
Let me know her skills. she need to have a skill for it and you must have laptop, deskstop, tablet or ipad with internet connection
my number 08067656305

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Searching... by exporttraining: 8:34am On Jul 14, 2017
very good. with deskstop publishing she will make tons of cash. information am to share with you is highly vital. This is what i do for a living. but, i need to train you very well. I assure you will make it. one thing is that i charge for consulting.
Re: Job Searching... by gabrielabeekaa: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2017
pls. who know JOb/Recruitment agent in Abuja... Help me with its or they details here pls my Good People
Re: Job Searching... by Kindoo: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2017
exporttraining:
very good. with deskstop publishing she will make tons of cash. information am to share with you is highly vital. This is what i do for a living. but, i need to train you very well. I assure you will make it. one thing is that i charge for consulting.

I will also like to dive into this opportunity. I will pay for the consultation in as much it will work well for me.
can I?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Searching... by exporttraining: 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
You are good to go. I guarantee you 100%. I will openly share with you the success tricks for you to make it as well. I get my own personal foreign account they pay me in dollars. see my mastercard i use to withdraw my fund. I will process it for you.

Re: Job Searching... by gabrielabeekaa: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2017
can someone here help/assist me pls? She really want a job pls help.
Who know reliable Recruitment Agencies in Abuja F.C.T? assist me with they contact details here pls.
Re: Job Searching... by Ifeshyne(f): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
gabrielabeekaa:
can someone here help/assist me pls? She really want a job pls help.
Who know reliable Recruitment Agencies in Abuja F.C.T? assist me with they contact details here pls.
Workforce: Suit A4, Plot 93, Rukayyat Plaza, Opp.
Zenith Bank Plc, Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Jabi District, Utako
VLA: Box office, discovery mall opposite Ecobank,
Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent Wuse 2

1 Like

Re: Job Searching... by gabrielabeekaa: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for the information. I really appreciate you a lot. remained richly blessed.
Re: Job Searching... by gabrielabeekaa: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
I really appreciate everyone here on the platform, those who contribute and for those who just view too. kindly keep your contributions and comment still as I am yet to secure the Job for her pls. its only for Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Security Guards Urgently Needed Contact These No 07058891163. / Direct Sales Agent -DSA Recruitment / Pls, Who Else Got This Invite And How Authenticity Authenticity Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.