Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Interesting Conversation Between Man & Co-worker Who Said His Wife Added Weight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interesting Conversation Between Man & Co-worker Who Said His Wife Added Weight (752 Views)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Conversation Between Man & Co-worker Who Said His Wife Added Weight by Amagite(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2017
So, a woman was so impressed by the conversation she found on her husband’s Whatsapp between him and a co-worker. She sent a mail to relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin asking for the best way to appreciate him.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/interesting-conversation-between-man-and-co-worker-who-said-his-wife-added-weight.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Interesting Conversation Between Man & Co-worker Who Said His Wife Added Weight by Amagite(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2017
More...

Re: Interesting Conversation Between Man & Co-worker Who Said His Wife Added Weight by emmanwandud(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2017
See Gobe
Re: Interesting Conversation Between Man & Co-worker Who Said His Wife Added Weight by Blackhawk03(f): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Interesting Conversation Between Man & Co-worker Who Said His Wife Added Weight by jeff1993: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2017
THAT. MAN IS A principled Man!!!!!

FISHBRAiN WOMEN ........ Between the chick don chook hand inside ABOKI SHOT
Re: Interesting Conversation Between Man & Co-worker Who Said His Wife Added Weight by Lescalier: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2017
The man plan am jor!!!!
Re: Interesting Conversation Between Man & Co-worker Who Said His Wife Added Weight by Jentilia(f): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2017
whether is planned or not.
I hold such men in high esteem.
Re: Interesting Conversation Between Man & Co-worker Who Said His Wife Added Weight by jashar(f): 9:37am On Jul 13, 2017
all men are not dogs....

but joro stories sef.... grin undecided cheesy
Re: Interesting Conversation Between Man & Co-worker Who Said His Wife Added Weight by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin all these shameless slayqueens/slaydragons looking for married men to leech on cheesy.the lady has every reason to rejoice cos few married men would act this way.that nigga got my respect.

Re: Interesting Conversation Between Man & Co-worker Who Said His Wife Added Weight by pryme(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2017
I don't see anything Admirable here. The lady is going to loose her job for being nice?
Now if that lady resorts to be rude to men after this, it's the men that will complain woman are rude.

There are better ways to turn down advances from woman.

Sack her ke.

The man has issues. There is more to this.
Re: Interesting Conversation Between Man & Co-worker Who Said His Wife Added Weight by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2017
Man with brain in the skull and not in the shaft of his dick.

Nice one. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Guy Who Dress Like A Lady On Fb Exposed During Sex With Another Guy / Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Is Not As Educated As You Are? / About Me And My Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.