Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Is It Right For Husbands To Rape Their Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For Husbands To Rape Their Wives (880 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Husbands To Rape Their Wives by mamagee3(f): 1:36am On Feb 03, 2010
Is it right for husbands to rape their wives when their wives refuse them sex?
Re: Is It Right For Husbands To Rape Their Wives by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 03, 2010
u mean r_ape?
Re: Is It Right For Husbands To Rape Their Wives by mamagee3(f): 1:51am On Feb 03, 2010
Yes, oh no not another senseless censory. angry
Re: Is It Right For Husbands To Rape Their Wives by Sissy3(f): 8:39am On Feb 03, 2010
its never ok to forceful take something from someone. martial [i]r[/i]ape is something many people never know exist or choose not to believe it exist.
many believe that once you are married you have no more excuse to say no to sex.

and some wonder how can it be [i]r[/i]ape when the attack is her husband? this set of people assume that [i]r[/i]ape only happens when a strange grabs you from the back when you're walking in the dark alien, or alone or dressing scanty not someone you know, talk-less of your husband.
Re: Is It Right For Husbands To Rape Their Wives by coolier(f): 8:54am On Feb 03, 2010
Why do I keep seeing this topic?
Re: Is It Right For Husbands To Rape Their Wives by Fhemmmy: 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2010
Nothing gives a man the right to raper his own wife.
However, the wife needs to give it up too . . . . . it is the man's right
But the man too has to be understanding
Re: Is It Right For Husbands To Rape Their Wives by tanimz(f): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2010
Its not right. . . thats such a monstrous act, he can put pills in his wife's food to boost her mood grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right For Husbands To Rape Their Wives by opokonwa(m): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2010
@poster
Which is better, despoil her or cheat on her?
Re: Is It Right For Husbands To Rape Their Wives by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2010
tanimz:

Its not right. . . thats such a monstrous act, he can put pills in his wife's food to boost her mood grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is a demonic thought as well.
opokonwa:

@poster
Which is better, despoil her or cheat on her?

They are both wicked and none is better than the other
Re: Is It Right For Husbands To Rape Their Wives by DeepSoul(f): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2010
Silly question undecided
Re: Is It Right For Husbands To Rape Their Wives by Fhemmmy: 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2010
Deep Soul:

Silly question undecided

Lol
Re: Is It Right For Husbands To Rape Their Wives by deluxecad(m): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2010
My boss told me about how her wife drove him into being a player. She didn't allow her to make love to her as often as they did earlier, most times to blackmail him into doing a favour for her or to protest something he didn't do well. So he devised a means, he bought vaseline jelly and would apply it on his D.iickhead each time he noticed d wife was fast asleep at nite and then make a skillful forced entry, u know now, d man is so powerful dat d woman couldn't fight him off in any of d occasions. He'll do his thing. Haha! He tried it a few times and went into d field of womanizing. He confided in me not 2 tell anybody, make una no talk say na me talk am o! Lol. Why would a woman be so cruel? I'll take it by force, haha, like d violent.
Re: Is It Right For Husbands To Rape Their Wives by Fhemmmy: 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2010
deluxecad:

My boss told me about how her wife drove him into being a player. She didn't allow her to make love to her as often as they did earlier, most times to blackmail him into doing a favour for her or to protest something he didn't do well. So he devised a means, he bought vaseline jelly and would apply it on his D.iickhead each time he noticed d wife was fast asleep at nite and then make a skillful forced entry, u know now, d man is so powerful dat d woman couldn't fight him off in any of d occasions. He'll do his thing. Haha! He tried it a few times and went into d field of womanizing. He confided in me not 2 tell anybody, make una no talk say na me talk am o! Lol. Why would a woman be so cruel? I'll take it by force, haha, like d violent.

That is rape and the man belongs in Jail.
If it is too much for you to bear, then, walk away, instead of raping your own wife.
Tell your boss that he is pathetically pathetic
Re: Is It Right For Husbands To Rape Their Wives by kanayo74(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2010
the woman should not deny the husband SEX. Most mothers tell their daughters if there is anything you will deny your man DONT let it be SEX. as per the man he should try and understand the woman better, if she does not do it always i.e a one of thing he should be calm but if she does it always then she is not ready for marriage. The man should let her be and see her as an ART object that is ude for decoration. He should look for better ways to catch his FUN.
Re: Is It Right For Husbands To Rape Their Wives by Pogistega(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2010
mama-gee:

Is it right for husbands to despoil their wives when their wives refuse them intimacy?

It's not worth the trouble. She can't take that stance for long, else, !!!
Re: Is It Right For Husbands To Rape Their Wives by MrCrackles(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2010
I am sick and tired of the bloody "despoil" word. . . .

Poster
Mamagee common, use your head. . . .a kid wouldav known the right answer to the question!!!
Re: Is It Right For Husbands To Rape Their Wives by Fhemmmy: 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2010
MrCrackles:

I am sick and tired of the bloody "despoil" word. . . .

Poster
Mamagee common, use your head. . . .a kid wouldav known the right answer to the question!!!

Take am easy oh

(1) (Reply)

Funny Kids (cute) ! / Women Lounge: Pregnacy Help / Do Couples/parents Still Fight Physical To Attract Neighbors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.