Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened (29281 Views)

Man Strips Naked, Fights An FRSC Officer In Benin (Photos, Video) / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / How I Witnessed An Acquaintance Bury charms At His Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Ghoststory: 7:44am On Jul 14, 2017
Kalashnikov102:
Obedience is better than sacrifice.

Are you not a fool
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by BetaThings: 7:55am On Jul 14, 2017
Tapout:
Well he refused to Park.. Why? Its either his papers are not up to date or he is a criminal. He is even lucky, cos If that guy had a gun he would have shot him

BTW, it still doesn't justify the smashing of the window

So a Federal Road SAFETY Corps Officer believes that it is SAFE to struggle with a river for the control of a car?
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by smalls001: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2017
You've said absolutely NOTHING!!!!

CHIJIOKE1314:
But you refused to park, why?

1. You drive without license
2. You are almost certain there is something you have not complied with, yet you are driving around as if your father na Buhari..

After you successfully escaped with your broken shield, you parked, take pictures, and jump online for the national anthem..
You silly QWERTY(keyboard) warrior..

Go to there office to make your claims and see if you have not broken laws that will cost you fortunes to stick out of.. Mumu man!
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:16am On Jul 14, 2017
jjjjj2017:

always type from head & not from anus, even if the driver doesn't have drivers license, does that warrant smashing of his windscreen?
let me state it here categorically, if any FRSC tries such nonsense with me, I will smash his head with wheel spanner. if you are in Lagos, pm me & let's meet person to person so that I can teach you some lesson. I don't care to know who you are or your profession because your post really irritates me.

Nonsense.

I'm in Abuja and that saves you from my clutch today..

Your stupidity knows no bounds..

These idiots are trying to kidnap this innocent woman and all your brain could come up with is your useless hate for the uniform..

I hate the uniform too and neither me or any of my family members works for anyone.. We all are entrepreneurs ..

Ask yourself why the car was still moving with woman inside?

They flanked you
You stopped
They entered and ordered you to park well,but you decided to continue moving with a FEMALE officer at the back of you vehicle ..

Let your silly brain run the calculations and come up with a better argument.. Ewu!
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2017
BetaThings:

So a Federal Road SAFETY Corps Officer believes that it is SAFE to struggle with a river for the control of a car?

It is way SAFER to remove a useless driver from the the road BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY!
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by jjjjj2017: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

I'm in Abuja and that saves you from my clutch today..

Your stupidity knows no bounds..

These idiots are trying to kidnap this innocent woman and all your brain could come up with is your useless hate for the uniform..

I hate the uniform too and neither me or any of my family members works for anyone.. We all are entrepreneurs ..

Ask yourself why the car was still moving with woman inside?

They flanked you
You stopped
They entered and ordered you to park well,but you decided to continue moving with a FEMALE officer at the back of you vehicle ..

Let your silly brain run the calculations and come up with a better argument.. Ewu!
have you asked yourself why she entered the vehicle?
Have you ever asked yourself why the occupants were telling the officer that she's not a good official of FRSC?
have you ever imagined that the officer was actually trying to collect bribe from the car owner?
I have no problem with uniform men because I'm a law abiding citizen but if any uniform men mess with me, they will definitely have themselves blamed.

eranko.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by jjjjj2017: 10:27am On Jul 14, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

It is way SAFER to remove a useless driver from the the road BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY!

I should be in Abuja by next september, pm your location & let me bring it to your doorstep.
I have quite good numbers of friend/younger ones in the uniform but despite that I don't tolerate nonsense from the uniform men.
Text me your address
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2017
jjjjj2017:

I should be in Abuja by next september, pm your location & let me bring it to your doorstep.
I have quite good numbers of friend/younger ones in the uniform but despite that I don't tolerate nonsense from the uniform men.
Text me your address

Why PM?

Let drop it here for everyone to be witness..

When you get to Wuse Zone 5, WADATA (PDP HQ) house.. Reply this TL and let's take it from there..
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by jjjjj2017: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

Why PM?

Let drop it here for everyone to be witness..

When you get to Wuse Zone 5, WADATA (PDP HQ) house.. Reply this TL and let's take it from there..
na PDP office you dey stay? Well done, I thought as much that you are just a kid.
No need wasting my precious time with you, go & play with sand.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2017
jjjjj2017:
na PDP office you dey stay? Well done, I thought as much that you are just a kid.
No need wasting my precious time with you, go & play with sand.

PDP office is the best land mark around here.. So you don't complain of missing your way..
Don't change this topic to create a corridor for escape..

If calling me a kid makes you feel better, no problem but stick to your previous gra-gra!
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by jjjjj2017: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

PDP office is the best land mark around here.. So you don't complain of missing your way..
Don't change this topic to create a corridor for escape..

If calling me a kid makes you feel better, no problem but stick to your previous gra-gra!
I laughed at you, do you expect me to reach PDP office & start asking of you?
Hell no!
I still stand on my word, drop appropriate address & not PDP office OK.
Better still, drop your number here.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:
But you refused to park, why?

1. You drive without license
2. You are almost certain there is something you have not complied with, yet you are driving around as if your father na Buhari..

After you successfully escaped with your broken shield, you parked, take pictures, and jump online for the national anthem..
You silly QWERTY(keyboard) warrior..

Go to there office to make your claims and see if you have not broken laws that will cost you fortunes to stick out of.. Mumu man!

Ask yourself, if the woman is inside the vehicle, so why is the vehicle still moving: these guys are criminals or ritualists and their time has come just like Evans my brother...

The officer that broke the shield deserves and award and special recognition for a heroic rescue of his co-staff..

When the woman entered the vehicle was when their engine was supposed to stop running..

Think, if that was your mother or sister in that situation.. huugh?

So the officer after catching up with them escaping with the FEMALE colleague, should have quickly used water and soap and started washing the vehicle?

Maybe after that, clean their bum-bum one after another.. guess that would have made you feel great, right?

When I dropped the comment, Op has not yet posted the video.
But come to think of it, your brains must really be sticking up your anus for you to support those obvious criminals or worse ritualists trying to escape with an innocent MOTHER, SISTER, DAUGHTER for God knows why..

Thank you,

ewwgh! nice see someone with some quality sense around here.. So refreshing!

I'm not security personal, fact is: I scorn most of them like I do the scorpion..

The news that all want is: The dead body of a female FRSC officer was found along ******* road after she was abducted on duty..

Then you see all these shameless people quoting me up and down dropping RIP as if they meant it..

I think you like smoking salt?
looking at your QWERTY sometimes gives you that RAMBO feelings, right..

Bad news for though, Rambo is fiction, not real! So wakeup and smell the coffee...

You are just deluded.

Maybe you need to research the meaning of road safety.

They had a car to tail the erring driver, and not make themselves a nuisance.

Bros you are a failure to the educational system.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by chiraqDemon(m): 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
eagleeye2:
The FRSC official has no right whatsoever to jump into that car.
But they should have parked as instructed. Even in jand officers do carry out random stops. Sha both citizens and officers for naija na craze ppl
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

You are just deluded.

Maybe you need to research the meaning of road safety.

They had a car to tail the erring driver, and not make themselves a nuisance.

Bros you are a failure to the educational system.

You are a waste of sperm if you think it was right for FRSC officers to start driving 'JamesBond' with criminals on a busy street, endangering other road users..

I guess you skipped your dose again and your brain is about to dissolve..

These criminals are risk to other road users and should be tamed immediately BY ALL MEANS..
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

You are a waste of sperm if you think it was right for FRSC officers to start driving 'JamesBond' with criminals on a busy street, endangering other road users..

I guess you skipped your dose again and your brain is about to dissolve..

These criminals are risk to other road users and should be tamed immediately BY ALL MEANS..

Sense you have not.
I asked you to go and check the meaning of road SAFETY.
Simply say it's beyond your capacity.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
quote author=Ghoststory post=58438372]
Na ur ancestors be fool!
Are you not a fool[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta / Mother Pours Hot Water On Daughter In Lagos, Blames The Devil (Graphic Photos) / Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.