Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened (29255 Views)

Man Strips Naked, Fights An FRSC Officer In Benin (Photos, Video) / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / How I Witnessed An Acquaintance Bury charms At His Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Were are hear
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Dicksonpal: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
If na me dey won't go scot free
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by zicoraads: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Both of them are wrong. The driver shouldn't come online to claim right and curry favours.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Mike008(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Only refusing to park is an offence.
Parking order is not only limited to those who glaringly commit an offence.
If you think you are clean, ts a good ground to stop.
But refusing to stop (when you think you clean) is prima facie evidence of something fishy.
Am sure he has learned.
He shouldnt ask who gets to pay for the broken glass, cos already he knows.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by eminikansoso(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Both parties are wrong but officers of the Road safety must act professional and must be good obedient

1 Like

Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by tunazi(m): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy
Your signature earned my respect ma'am, if only all Nigerians would have your type of mindset. God bless Nigeria and everyone in it
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by iliyande(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mike008:
Only refusing to park is an offence.
Parking order is not only limited to those who glaringly commit an offence.
If you think you are clean, ts a good ground to stop.
But refusing to stop (when you think you clean) is prima facie evidence of something fishy.
Am sure he has learned.
He shouldnt ask who gets to pay for the broken glass, cos already he knows.

@bolded... Offence punishable by smashing windscreen? or car dragging? I am not supporting the driver's action though.. but the officers did very wrong and must be disciplined by their authority. it is not constitutional for Road Safety to chase after a traffic offender in Nigeria.
What if after all this drama and drivers document are all intact?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
TaiKuun:
That's so unfortunate. TBH, the FRSC is full of officers who didn't even complete the secondary school cert.

You are totally wrong,there are a lot of university graduates amongst them. Stop typing what you don't know.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by jjjjj2017: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:
But you refused to park, why?

1. You drive without license
2. You are almost certain there is something you have not complied with, yet you are driving around as if your father na Buhari..

After you successfully escaped with your broken shield, you parked, take pictures, and jump online for the national anthem..
You silly QWERTY(keyboard) warrior..

Go to there office to make your claims and see if you have not broken laws that will cost you fortunes to stick out of.. Mumu man!
always type from head & not from anus, even if the driver doesn't have drivers license, does that warrant smashing of his windscreen?
let me state it here categorically, if any FRSC tries such nonsense with me, I will smash his head with wheel spanner. if you are in Lagos, pm me & let's meet person to person so that I can teach you some lesson. I don't care to know who you are or your profession because your post really irritates me.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:

always type from head & not from anus, even if the driver doesn't have drivers license, does that warrant smashing of his windscreen?
let me state it here categorically, if any FRSC tries such nonsense with me, I will smash his head with wheel spanner.
Nonsense.

lol
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by bamisho: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
If it was a woman you would have had power to fight her then,,,, his no sympathy for Nigerian men when fellow men in uniform deal with the women beating cowards
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Edowitch: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

2. You are almost certain there is something you have not complied with, yet you are driving around as if your father na Buhari..

After you successfully escaped with your broken shield, you parked, take pictures, and jump online for the national anthem..

Go to there office to make your claims and see if you have not broken laws that will cost you fortunes to stick out of.. Mumu man!
Road safety pipo Neva do.wen dem do u, you go understand beta
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by jjjjj2017: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

lol
honestly the guy just vex me even if the driver hit someone & run, smashing his windscreen is not the right thing to do.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:

honestly the guy just vex me even if the driver hit someone & run, smashing his windscreen is not the right thing to do.

It is wrong to have done that, I know FRSC normally stay at locations where they can easily track an uncoperative driver so the question is why smash the glass ? But why did the driver drive off after being asked to stop....The details are incomplete.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by david22uu(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nawa o, the man go use him money fix glass and dollar dun cost... chei

Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by owo2000: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
I read some of the comments here and I'm not surprised why Nigeria is not progressing.
1. FRSC are not sworn law enforcement police officers. They are road safety officers who can't use any form of force to restrain or detain anyone.
2. They could radio the next checkpoint or nearest police detail in the area.
3. The FRSC officers were compromised the safety of the driver, passenger's, other road users, and even themselves.

Now to those juvenile comnents I've just read. All I can tell you is to think outside the box.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by jjjjj2017: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

It is wrong to have done that, I know FRSC normally stay at locations where they can easily track an uncoperative driver so the question is why smash the glass ? But why did the driver drive off after being asked to stop....The details are incomplete.
sure! I watched the YouTube video and one of the occupants was heard asking the FRSC official if a honest officer does what he(the FRSC official) just did later we discovered that the FRSC officer in the vehicle was dragging steering with the driver then later another officer smashed the windscreen from outside.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:

sure! I watched the YouTube video and one of the occupants was heard asking the FRSC official if a honest officer does what he(the FRSC official) just did later we discovered that the FRSC officer in the vehicle was dragging steering with the driver then later another officer smashed the windscreen from outside.

It's two wrongs don't make a right... I agree the officer had no single right to smash the screen but if want our country to grow, we should celebrate our unfiorm people, they are our brothers and sisters...Ogbeni come down. come down, these are my papers, by doing their jobs, FRSC has caught many culprits, by not stopping upon inspection raises red flag....I disagree with the FRSC offciial, they could have easily called the attention of their colleagues to mount another block tos top the driver than smash the screen, it's outrageous, barbaric and non-sensical to say the list...
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by jjjjj2017: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

It's two wrongs don't make a right... I agree the officer had no single right to smash the screen but if want our country to grow, we should celebrate our unfiorm people, they are our brothers and sisters...Ogbeni come down. come down, these are my papers, by doing their jobs, FRSC has caught many culprits, by not stopping upon inspection raises red flag....I disagree with the FRSC offciial, they could have easily called the attention of their colleagues to mount another block tos top the driver than smash the screen, it's outrageous, barbaric and non-sensical to say the list...
You are right, FRSC official have stopped me times without number to ask for my papers & I always comply because they are doing their job. anybody who refused to provide necessary documents deserves to be punished according to the law but smashing of windscreen is NO NO.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by fkj950ax(m): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nigerians are unaware of their rights.

EVERY [/b]offense as accused by FRSC is a [b]TRAFFIC OFFENCE. It is not even a civil offence, nor a criminal offence.

So jumping into vehicle, struggling with steering, smashing windscreen is totally wrong.

The worst a traffic offence gets you is a fine. Maximum of N50k.

Now imaging the civil and criminal lawsuit to FRSC?
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
And these goons are saying drivers need psychiatric test? Well atleast we now know who needs the test.

Wonderful Nigeria a country where insane people conduct psychiatric test sane people. cool
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by goslowgoslow(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Kalashnikov102:
Obedience is better than sacrifice.
Is smatching of car the punishment for disobedience?
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tiny23:

You are totally wrong,there are a lot of university graduates amongst them. Stop typing what you don't know.

Which graduate , all FRSC people are members of seadogs, they re cultist and a disgrace to the uniform. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by nehhymayya(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Its appropriate to obey the law.
But this is even more important on the side of law enforcement officers.
Is there a provision for FRSC officers to jump in road users vehicles,..lawyers in the house.. talkless of vandalising an occupied vehicle. This is insanely barbaric.☻��
One would wonder why vehicles have plate numbers then.
The hands of the law is infinitely long and one day go be one day monkey go go market....
Law enforcement agent resorting to self help or undermining public safety under any guise i think is equally criminal.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by hush15: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tapout:
Well he refused to Park.. Why? Its either his papers are not up to date or he is a criminal. He is even lucky, cos If that guy had a gun he would have shot him

BTW, it still doesn't justify the smashing of the window
Well, he might refuse to park as I would have refused to park too when there is no reason to. Does it justify the marshal reaction to jump into the car and start struggling with the gear along with the driver? The have a vehicle, the could just have professionally trailed the car and park it off the road. To now make it worse, the training they got was to smash windows and screens in reaction to their unethical conduct?

Nigerians are the bane of their own progress as a nation. Irrespective of what they did, those who are supposedly well trained should know better and treat the case in a professional manner that still passes the moral they trying to instil in the society, but rather, they seem to be the problem. If the table was turn, would the FRSC official expect the law enforcement agency to act in this manner?

Professionally, she stepped out of bounds in entering a vehicle she knows nothing about.when there are other ways of stopping the vehicle.

I don't understand why you don't see anything wrong but am not surprised because that's the average Nigerian mentality to justify the unjustifiable
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:

You are right, FRSC official have stopped me times without number to ask for my papers & I always comply because they are doing their job. anybody who refused to provide necessary documents deserves to be punished according to the law but smashing of windscreen is NO NO.

They keep us safe too..what if the guy was a criminal that had just killed someone and had the body in the booth, by not stopping means he's trying to hide evidence...

There's a law in many developed countries not sure if it pertains to Nigeria though, if asked to stop and the request is not adhered to, the officer whether police, as long as it's uniform has a right to use " FORCE " to cause such a person to halt...
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Emassive(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
You are a big fool and one of the reasons why the citizens never trust govt agencies. Am sure you are an official too idiot

CHIJIOKE1314:

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by jjjjj2017: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

They keep us safe too..what if the guy was a criminal that had just killed someone and had the body in the booth, by not stopping means he's trying to hide evidence...

There's a law in many developed countries not sure if it pertains to Nigeria though, if asked to stop and the request is not adhered to, the officer whether police, as long as it's uniform has a right to use " FORCE " to cause such a person to halt...
exactly sire. there should be jail term for anybody that refused to stop anytime FRSC officials stop them.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:

exactly sire. there should be jail term for anybody that refused to stop anytime FRSC officials stop them.

Well the jail term is the side mirror that got smashed then... grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by jjjjj2017: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

Well the jail term is the side mirror that got smashed then... grin grin grin
lol
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by hush15: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

Drop that thing,

Which uniform people needs to be celebrated? These are the people that have abused this country over and over and still don't want to stop....

All uniformed people are always playing the superior card and thus behave with courtesy or regards. A military officer once broke my side mirror and rather than apologised, his boys because it happened right in front of their barracks where the ones harassing me and eventually forced me to repair his own vehicle. Thank God it was just side mirror.

The Ines who are suppose to uphold the law are the one who breaks it times without number and with impunity. So what's to celebrate?

However I respect those who I have also seen shown extreme maturity and professionalism. You don't even know who they are until somebody else tells you.

My brother, respect is reciprocal o. If the behave well, who won't respect them. Many don't respect them, many just fear them cos of the weight their uniforms carries. That's all
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by thunderbabs: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Refusing to park does not warrant any officer of any kind to smash a vehicle's window....how will u be acting like an average agbero in uniform for dt matter or will dt smashed window or particular arrest give him promotion at work, I wonder?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mad Man Almost Lynched In Sapele, Delta State. Photos / Looting, Deaths As Lagos’ Notorious Gangs Clash Over Assault On Kingpin’s Lover / Photos Of Prisoner Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Prisons At Jato-Aka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.