Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. (929 Views)

January Admissions Ongoing In Ghana Universities (no JAMB Required) Only WAEC / Forget Post Ume! Get Admission In India With Only Waec Within A WEEK ! / Study In India With Only Waec No Entrace Test For Admission! Get Admitted In On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. by tonitenic: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2017
STUDY IN INDIA WITH ONLY WAEC NO ENTRACE TEST FOR ADMISSION! GET ADMITTED IN ONE WEEK!

With only your WAEC O level you will secure admission before one week. Believe me! I’m studying there so are many Nigerians. It’s very easy.
There is no entrance examination. No stress in securing admission. No cultism. No strikes. Conducive environment. Better opportunity and exposure. Nigeria is having difficulty securing admission because the admission space cannot accommodate thousands that apply every year .But here there is enough space because of adequate facilities and equipment.

But how real is this information?
It looks like a scam. Too hard to believe. Well, its real because I am a student already studying in India. I am not an admission agent. We the African students held a meeting to help our citizens to benefit from Indian technology revolution. As we talk Ghanaians, Cameroonians, Tanzanians, South Sudans, Ugandans, Congo’s, Kenyan, etc are doing the same so you the applicants will not fall a victim of fraudulent admission agents. We discovered that there is little or no awareness on this opportunity. No seminars, no workshops, no NGO or media information regarding this opportunity. 70% of applicants will not believe the reality of this opportunity.

How do I prove my genuineness?
I will have a one on one video messages, that is video charts, inside the school, my resident, show you my school Id card, show you my passport with my student visa, my resident permit,etc and add you on Facebook for one on one communication. You are free to ask me any questions no matter how trivial.
You will never pay me any money. All you payments both registration, school fees, and others will be done after securing your visa, to the school and not me personally.

Why am I helping?
I was helped by a student studying here free of charge. In my own time I never in my entire life believed a student I haven’t seen physically, don’t know from Adam, not related to could help me secure admission, accommodation and resident permit. Even up to the time I got my student visa I still doubted, I only believe it was real when I registered and began lectures. I am helping because so many brilliant students are being frustrated by Jamb and post Ume while is so easy here and well-equipped and rewarding studying here. This is a way to give back. if no one helped me; I won’t have had the interest to help others freely. We must start showing that not all Nigerians are bad.

What will be my own benefit?
I do not charge fees. I only appreciate whatever comes from your heart, out of appreciation when you have finally settled but it is not compulsory. Come here, study hard, get first class and distinction, and develop Nigeria. Take advantage of India IT driven economy to develop relevant skills Nigerian universities can’t provide due to inadequate facilities. This is the motive.
This opportunity is only available for the first 20 students that are serious and ready to start lectures in this August. I will get you the provisional admission letter in less than one week. In less than two weeks you will be in India. NB provisional admission letter is free.

How does it work?
When you send your WAEC for eligibility, the school will check if you are qualified based on your WAEC grade. If you are qualified (eligible), they will issue provisional admission letter, with which you can now apply for a student visa at Indian high commission either in Lagos or Abuja depending where you did your international passport. Remember most Indian universities close admissions for the years on 31st August every year. The whole process will take less than a month and schools resume on August for first semester. If you are interested and can afford the fees but having problems associated with jamb and post UME. Contact me immediately. Better still go to any cybercafé with the WAEC copy, tell them to scan and send copy to tonytenic04@gmail.com. I will receive it immediately.

How can I help?
1. Secure admission for you if you WAEC is ok. I will send you the admission letter free of charge.
2. Get you cheap but decent accommodation .Those student who apply online pay as much as $5000 a year on accommodation. But I will assist you to get a very cheap but decent one.
3. Train you on how you can make money and support yourself financially. If you are of good behavior and ready to learn.
4. Help you secure a resident permit (stay Visa) that will enable to visit Nigeria or other countries regularly while studying.
5. Pick you up from airport to your accommodation immediately you arrive India. Guide on properly in India so that you will have any problems.

Reach me immediately on tonytenic04@gmail.com mobile number: +917357804963

Follow this link to add me on facebook for one on one interaction.
https://www./1792625354355954/?multi_permalinks=1928400044111817&notif_t=like&notif_id=1499938269226366
Re: A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. by effissyman(m): 11:31am On Jul 13, 2017
how much is the school fees over there
Re: A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. by tonitenic: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2017
effissyman:
how much is the school fees over there

Fees vary with courses. Its from $1000 a year and above.
Re: A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. by effissyman(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2017
wow,,so cheap.. can you help me secure scholarship too
Re: A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. by tonitenic: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2017
effissyman:
wow,,so cheap..
can you help me secure scholarship too

There is little or no scholarship for new entrants.But as you progress with your studies with good grades, you may be qualified for one.
Re: A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. by effissyman(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
thanks.. if I get an offer letter,,,when am I expected to pay all outstanding fees
Re: A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. by tonitenic: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
effissyman:
thanks..
if I get an offer letter,,,when am I expected to pay all outstanding fees

You pay registration fees only once. Then fees are paid per semester. But my school allows part payment, thats the beauty of it, other will want you to pay the yearly fees at once. When admission letter is given, you use it to get a student visa, and bring your fees with you to pay here in India before you start lectures.
Re: A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. by effissyman(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
thanks bro,,God bless u for this info.. please how much is the flight and how much do u take wit u to India.. thanks
Re: A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. by tonitenic: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=effissyman post=58415216]thanks bro,,God bless u for this info..
please how much is the flight and how much do u take wit u to India.. thanks[/quote

When I left Nigeria, I naively booked Ethiopia air when the ticket was high N150k. But older students were paying less for India-South-Abuja route, Saudi air, Indian-Abu Dhabi- Lagos, India- egypt- Lagos via Egypt air at cheaper price.Lagos-Ethiopia-India two days journey then was expensive.

I don't know the current price because I haven't travelled for a year now.But you have to budget between N107000-N120,000.
Re: A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. by damsel005: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2017
pls does your school have engineering courses? am interested
Re: A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. by tonitenic: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=damsel005 post=58439420]pls does your school have engineering courses? am interested[/quote

Yes.Mechanical,electrical and electronics, civil, computer engineering. All 4 yrs.
Re: A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. by effissyman(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
how can I apply??
Re: A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. by tonitenic: 5:36am On Jul 15, 2017
effissyman:
how can I apply??

I am a student and also in India.Scan a copy of your Waec and birth certificate bearing the same year,month, and date on your Waec.If you have an international passport, better. Send to tonytenic04@gmail

I will get admission for u send the letter within three days.
Re: A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. by damsel005: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2017
ok i will send u my waec and birth certificate i dont have international passport yet....does your school have law want to enroll my sister too
Re: A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. by damsel005: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2017
pls can u send more info about the school to this email ajeledamilola@gmail.com i want to know more abt it thanks
Re: A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. by tonitenic: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
damsel005:
pls can u send more info about the school to this email ajeledamilola@gmail.com i want to know more abt it thanks

The study of law in India in recent time is different from Nigeria system.Back in the days, LLB was 3 yrs course.But now you must do two degrees. BBA (bachelor of business administration) or (BA) bachelor of arts, or B.com( bachelor of commerce) and LLB. While LLB is 3 yrs, the other is 2 yrs. Making it 5 yrs. Where as medicine is 4.5 yrs here.

If you are prepared to foot the bills for this duration, then let me know. Before then I must see the Waec result of the intending student.

Law degree is available. I am taking pains to explain things you will never hear from admission agents.
Re: A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. by effissyman(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2017
have sent my transcript since last week Monday....am yet to see the admission letter...

please op what's happening??
Re: A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. by tonitenic: 6:12am On Jul 25, 2017
Don't worry, the dean in charge of admission travelled and will be back soon.
Re: A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. by effissyman(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
tonitenic:
Don't worry, the dean in charge of admission travelled and will be back soon.

when,,it's taking time bro
Re: A Viable Alternative To Jamb And Post Ume! Admission In India With Only Waec. by tonitenic: 6:18am On Jul 28, 2017
2nd of August

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer Flogs 300L Female Student To Coma At IMSU, Owerri. / Aaua Has Started Reprinting. / UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.