Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Lady Narrates Her Shock At Finding Out Perfect Bae Is Married With A Whole Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates Her Shock At Finding Out Perfect Bae Is Married With A Whole Child (718 Views)

Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child / Lady Gets Married With Just A Facebook Post / How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates Her Shock At Finding Out Perfect Bae Is Married With A Whole Child by Onyejemechimere(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
A Nigerian lady who doubles as a writer, took to Twitter to narrate how shocked she was at finding out that her perfect man is married and even has a child, a whole child!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/lady-narrates-shock-finding-perfect-bae-married-whole-child.html

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Narrates Her Shock At Finding Out Perfect Bae Is Married With A Whole Child by naijaboiy: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
The man never asked her out so I don't get why she is complaining. undecided

Except if they were already into intimate stuff which means the girl had already given herself to him before he even asked her out.

She played herself! grin
Re: Lady Narrates Her Shock At Finding Out Perfect Bae Is Married With A Whole Child by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
shit happens. suck it up and move on
Re: Lady Narrates Her Shock At Finding Out Perfect Bae Is Married With A Whole Child by KevMitnick: 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Sorry madam, deep calls unto the deep, better luck next time.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Shock At Finding Out Perfect Bae Is Married With A Whole Child by PromiseUche(m): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ladies always want it d cool and easy way.
Look before u leap. Rich young guys mostly hv smtins making them that nice.

#I hv a broda like that with wealth, big cars etc a smart looking young man, after bleeping u, and u gat to know he is married at d long run, He simply tells u, U dint ask if he was married.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Shock At Finding Out Perfect Bae Is Married With A Whole Child by jashar(f): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
ahn ahn... will he have half child before? cheesy
Re: Lady Narrates Her Shock At Finding Out Perfect Bae Is Married With A Whole Child by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
naijaboiy:
The man never asked her out so I don't get why she is complaining. undecided

Except if they were already into intimate stuff which means the girl had already given herself to him before he even asked her out.

She played herself! grin
He did ask her out. Perhaps she waited a bit longer to say 'Yes'.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Shock At Finding Out Perfect Bae Is Married With A Whole Child by Onyejemechimere(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Seeking Divorce Shares Photo Of Her Daughter Covered In Blood / Phyno Murdered Hushpuppi In Timaya's New Video / Just A Thought About Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.