Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Oil Company And Telecomms - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oil Company And Telecomms (494 Views)

Who Knows About DRL Company And What They Do. / Conoco Phillips Oil Company Recruitment / Vacancy For Fibre Optic Outside Plant (osp) Supervisor In A Telecomms Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil Company And Telecomms by AAvictor: 7:37am On Feb 03, 2010
How can you get that job in the telecomms or oil company?

Why have you always been hearing we will get back to you after your interviews?

What do you need to know to do well at interviews?

It has been a long time since my last interview, do I still stand a chance?

What mistakes have I been making without knowing, can a professional help me?

What can I do to move up faster on my career ladder, all my friends a now managers.

All these questions will be answered soon,

Please if you are interested in this material send your name, phone number and email address to hamiltonrichardsconsulting@gmail.com

Make the subject of your mail "getting your Dream Job CD"

Re: Oil Company And Telecomms by kaytye: 7:58am On Feb 03, 2010
If your question falls within the above listed questions, I suggest you ask those friends of yours that are now managers to show/teach you how it's done.

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Marketers Are Needed / Solar Technician Needed / Start Your Own Business With 6000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.