Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

She Rejects Everything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejects Everything (738 Views)

Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Man Goes Physical On Lady After She Rejects His Marriage Proposal (video) / Man beats girlfriend after she rejects his marriage proposal in public (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Rejects Everything by emzeezlee(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ave known this precious thing for long buh started datin nt quite long..she has been so wonderful so far..and we are really getting along..she's just the type of girlfriend a guy would wish for..buh the only problem am aving with her is she doesn't accepts anything from gifts to be precise..i just felt she undastands am a student buh wat really gve me concern is that wheneva she comes visiting she doesn't eat or drink..she's always she's okay..she only manages to drink water if i force her..i dn't seem to undastand it anymore...help me out guyz
Re: She Rejects Everything by wahles(m): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
Talk to her, she's in d best position to make u understand her or her motive
Re: She Rejects Everything by doughziay: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
If she asks too much now, u go open another thread say she too materialistic.
She's studying your 'giving' habit.
Re: She Rejects Everything by MizLizy: 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
what does men really want in a lady
Re: She Rejects Everything by emzeezlee(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
wahles:
Talk to her, she's in d best position to mae u understand her or her motive
i av don dat..she says she doesn't wantu b a problem..which am yet to undastand
Re: She Rejects Everything by emzeezlee(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
MizLizy:
men are different
Re: She Rejects Everything by MizLizy: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
emzeezlee:

men are different

that is the problem

u guys aren't same that's why we ladies change.

If she has been collecting gifts, eating when she visits etc. Wouldn't you start calling hers names like gold digger.
Re: She Rejects Everything by emzeezlee(m): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
MizLizy:

that is the problem

u guys aren't same that's why we ladies change.

If she has been collecting gifts, eating when she visits etc. Wouldn't you start calling hers names like gold digger.
lmao..well you are right sha
Re: She Rejects Everything by keenn: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
for crying out loud, u are a student!

what ever money, gift, food... u wannna give her comes directly from your parent or guardian, and some ladies (matured and reasonable ones) find it rather condescending and embarrassing to collect from a student/struggling guy who is solemnly dependent.

I once met one who felt really insulted when i tried giving her a little transport fare after visiting me. her response was- "is it the money your mum gave u at home u want to spend on me?"

u see, a sweet lady will feel irritated and uncomfortable to add to your wants when she knows u are only struggling.

tell her u appreciate her concern. but again make it known to her that there is love in sharing and it will bring good joy to have her eat alongside with u.

never give this type of ladies money or gift when u are only a student/struggling, like I said, it is embarrassing.

they only thing they need is your time and affection.

2 Likes

Re: She Rejects Everything by wahles(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
emzeezlee:

i av don dat..she says she doesn't wantu b a problem..which am yet to undastand
its nt a problem. Offer wen u can nd let it b. Just do ur part.
Re: She Rejects Everything by wahles(m): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
MizLizy:
d full package grin! Nice pix eh!!
Re: She Rejects Everything by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
emzeezlee:
Ave known this precious thing for long buh started datin nt quite long..she has been so wonderful so far..and we are really getting along..she's just the type of girlfriend a guy would wish for..buh the only problem am aving with her is she doesn't accepts anything from gifts to be precise..i just felt she undastands am a student buh wat really gve me concern is that wheneva she comes visiting she doesn't eat or drink..she's always she's okay..she only manages to drink water if i force her..i dn't seem to undastand it anymore...help me out guyz
The kinda gal I want.

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend/spouse Is A Player / Thirteen(13) Sweetable Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / Romance Section Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.