Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Bro Advice To Worried Broette: I'm Pregnant . Should I Keep The Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bro Advice To Worried Broette: I'm Pregnant . Should I Keep The Baby (1167 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Should I Keep Enduring In This Supposed Marriage? / I Am Pregnant. Should I Quit My Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bro Advice To Worried Broette: I'm Pregnant . Should I Keep The Baby by baum1: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Bro Advice To Worried Broette: I'm Pregnant . Should I Keep The Baby by Kamelot77(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
33 u are still thinkin of abortin, if dat baby is d only one dat god Created for u.

3 Likes

Re: Bro Advice To Worried Broette: I'm Pregnant . Should I Keep The Baby by baum1: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Kamelot77:
33 u are still thinkin of abortin,
if dat baby is d only one dat god Created for u.

Thanks. Let the posts keep coming.

Oga Mods, we still waiting for your might hands. Front page, please!
Re: Bro Advice To Worried Broette: I'm Pregnant . Should I Keep The Baby by EfemenaXY: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
The first paragraph tells you all you need to know about the authenticity of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Bro Advice To Worried Broette: I'm Pregnant . Should I Keep The Baby by chii8(f): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
At 33,you had unprotected sex with someone you perceived as a player?

Ok oooo, you already know what to do, just als bear in mind that karma is a slimming old bitch
Re: Bro Advice To Worried Broette: I'm Pregnant . Should I Keep The Baby by baum1: 12:15am On Jul 14, 2017
EfemenaXY:
The first paragraph tells you all you need to know about the authenticity of this thread.

Guy, not everything is fake or nonauthentic.

Not that I owe you an explanation, but I wanted to get helpful opinions here so I could post on our a field forum, https://www.econjobrumors.com/topic/bro-advice-to-worried-broette-im-pregnant-should-i-keep-the-baby/page/2, and drive more traffic to nairaland. Many of these things are real and happening to people of all class, education and etc.
Re: Bro Advice To Worried Broette: I'm Pregnant . Should I Keep The Baby by baum1: 12:16am On Jul 14, 2017
chii8:
At 33,you had unprotected sex with someone you perceived as a player?

Ok oooo, you already know what to do, just als bear in mind that karma is a slimming old bitch

This is judgmental, not helpful or forward-looking. I was hoping I could get some insight into the situation at hand, that's why I brought the news here in the first place.
Re: Bro Advice To Worried Broette: I'm Pregnant . Should I Keep The Baby by Juliearth(f): 5:27am On Jul 14, 2017
baum1:
Please help a distant colleague..Mods, would have been great to front-page this to get maximum, varied answers from very experienced people in naija and around the world.

---
I need some anonymous male advice. Without going into too much detail- I've landed myself a great job. Career on track. Have been seeing a guy for the last year or so. There is no doubt he is a player. But he seems to have changed and says he wants to change too. All my friends say he is just leading me on. I think he is too but my heart wants to believe he is not. Just found out I'm pregnant. I'm 33. I'm thinking it's best to not keep it. I don't want to end up a single mom as I'm pretty sure he won't be around. Trouble is. He is saying he will be. He asked me to marry him. Which was nice. But then whenever I say I'm not sure about keeping it he goes on a rant of how I am a murderer and he is disgusted I'm going to kill "his baby". It's sounds pathetic when I write this- but it's slightly out of context. But bros really. Is this guy a keeper or is he just full of bs from what I have said. I think he is. Please convince me he is. I need to hear the cold hard truth.

Marry that "player/gold digger" at your own peril. You can keep the child without marrying the father.
Re: Bro Advice To Worried Broette: I'm Pregnant . Should I Keep The Baby by joseo: 5:34am On Jul 14, 2017
if he has the financial capacity to sustain both u and ur unborn child then consider him for marriage if not, leave the hold digger alone.....
Re: Bro Advice To Worried Broette: I'm Pregnant . Should I Keep The Baby by jashar(f): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Have the child, but don't marry the father...
Re: Bro Advice To Worried Broette: I'm Pregnant . Should I Keep The Baby by holyboii: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
u just day find attention guy
Re: Bro Advice To Worried Broette: I'm Pregnant . Should I Keep The Baby by baum1: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
holyboii:
u just day find attention guy

All these boys, you just make conclusions on whom you don't know. Who told you say I dey find attention?

(1) (Reply)

How Can An Introvert Improve His/her Marriage Or Makes It Works Perfectly / Signs That A Woman Is Love-starved / Is It A Question Of Trust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.